Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I look?

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

I'm wondering of there's anything I can do to improve my appearance or make myself look better?

I don't think highly if my appearance, but I'm contemplating putting a picture on here

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
throw that pic up! :cool:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have courage, and you should.

Congrats. So do it

Serenity

Reaction score
In case you don't want your picture publicly available (which would be wise) you can send it on PM to those who request it. This forum is indexed by Google so it could turn up in search many many years into the future if you post it in a thread.

I'd want to see it though.

As I was wtiting this I see you shared it, if you remove that post and PM it instead it's fine. Google doesn't instantly index things.

Edit: That looks good, to be honest though there is a lack of typical masculine facial features. You can't do much about that and it shouldn't really stop you from attracting women. You probably have most to gain by working on your mindset/inner game.

Last edited by a moderator:

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In case you don't want your picture publicly available (which would be wise) you can send it on PM to those who request it. This forum is indexed by Google so it could turn up in search many many years into the future if you post it in a thread.

I'd want to see it though.

As I was wtiting this I see you shared it, if you remove that post and PM it instead it's fine. Google doesn't instantly index things.

Edit: That looks good, to be honest though there is a lack of typical masculine facial features. You can't do much about that and it shouldn't really stop you from attracting women. You probably have most to gain by working on your mindset/inner game.

Cool, who can I pm it to?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Decent enough. I would lose the lower beard line though, and keep the mustache, the beard line accentuates your unmasculine looking jaw line. Hair thicker on the sides will also help. Take the focus off your jaw. Possibly longer sideburns also.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Cool, who can I pm it to?
Anyone really, my point was to not post it publicly in this thread where it may show up on Google searches linking you to this forum. Just in case you want to reduce the chance of anyone you know find out what you post here. Just send it to guys here interested in viewing it and they'll post their feedback in this thread.

Just a privacy tip, you can leave the link there if you want.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright looking dude, albeit a lil feminine. Like another recommended lose the beard. Its appears patchy and not very thick. It outlines your jaw which you shouldn't want in your case. Shave it to a stubble. Choose a better hairstyle for you face shape. Start lifting weights. You're fine.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the comments above. Working on the shoulders, traps, and deltoids will help your figure.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find you good looking. If I had your look: I would add.. improve the bear... it looks childish or ''un-cared''... either remove or trim it well (barber might be good)... might want to build more shoulder muscle and upper chest.
^My thoughts exactly @phil2015 . But you're not a bad looking dude at all.