Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I know if I should quit my job?

domzky

Reaction score
I have been thinking about it for weeks. I even wake up sometimes earlier than my alarm clock just to ponder on that. I know that there is no perfect job. Currently, it’s neither making me physically sick nor giving me hard times. It’s just that, I don’t feel like staying in that job anymore. A foreign friend once told me that if I feel like I am no longer challenged professionally, then I should quit. Is that somehow a basis or am I just exhausted to think this way?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never quit something without having a backup plan in place. Kind of how women never break up with their boyfriend without already having another guy in place.

domzky

Reaction score
Thank you for your responses guys. Maybe I should rethink this through.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its because they have no feelings
No, its because they are smart and play the game at a much higher level than most guys do naturally.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that somehow a basis or am I just exhausted to think this way?
It would be beneficial as to give a better idea as to what field/industry you are in. Its furthermore of great use to know what you studied? What are your interests? Hobbies?

The following advice at age fifty isn't the same thing as at eighteen. Ideally, look to find a productive shift in current field or alternatively, seek a lateral shift. If there's no going forward, if a career change is what you seek, its going to be tough. You're likely going to lose in the short-term. Again, if there's no chance for progression, if the workplace is tyrannical, and gynocentric, make a move.

IMHO, true freedom is entrepreneurial. If you are able to do so, don't look back.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CuzIloveyoubaby

Reaction score
Are you in the USA? Look up your relevant unemployment laws and know beforehand that if you quit your job, you can't collect unemployment in some states.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking about it for weeks. I even wake up sometimes earlier than my alarm clock just to ponder on that. I know that there is no perfect job. Currently, it’s neither making me physically sick nor giving me hard times. It’s just that, I don’t feel like staying in that job anymore. A foreign friend once told me that if I feel like I am no longer challenged professionally, then I should quit. Is that somehow a basis or am I just exhausted to think this way?
Is said friend successful???

I have a friend. He's successful in ecommerce. Another is successful in business. I am open to seek counsel from said individuals. Moreover, grown men do grown men things. Meaning? Its still upon your decision.

I think we've all faced this. Its a combo of workplace politics, stupidity, and or the knowing of stagnating. If I cannot move up and or accumulate skills to make myself more valuable, I will quit ASAP. Its easier find girls when you have girls. Its the same with a job. The above bid fellow I mentioned is capable of quiting his job today and making 50/60k more going downtown but willingly chooses to miss that headache. If you are as competent as him or more, quit. I would recommend getting another job or starting your own biz.