I'm confused on this one. I've been seeing this woman (40's) for over a year. We haven't seen much of each other the past few months because she's been busy with school, her kids, etc. Lately she has more free time so it seems were getting connected again. She says over the phone, 'how do you label/classify our relationship'? She doesn't know by now?
' Do you ever feel like you're mad at me enough that you want to break up?' and 'what are your intentions'?
I've never heard her say these things - almost sounds like someone else.
Any ideas? How do I behave around her when I see her tommorrow?
' Do you ever feel like you're mad at me enough that you want to break up?' and 'what are your intentions'?
I've never heard her say these things - almost sounds like someone else.
Any ideas? How do I behave around her when I see her tommorrow?