"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

How do i feel good again ( depression )

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Hi

I'm here for some time now, opened 2 threads. I read through the Forums, read books and all this stuff.

I know this girl for 6 years now and have/had oneitis for her. The " Real " relationship lasted for the first 1,5-2 years. After that i chased her while she fcked around. I also had Sex with her. Always chased my Drug . Now its another guys turn. She doesnt give a fck about me but we have to stay in contact for our childs. So no contact wasnt an Option.
The girl is a Rat. She fcks around and still says she will leave this guy because its just for fun and wants to give me a Chance. She talks to me like im a worthless piece of ****. Last time she offered me to be Plan b and wait until she leaves this guy. She argued that we could be a family again and all this **** because she knows me and my ideals. I answered that she should fck off and i never want to talk to her about anything but the kids.

But i accept all the advices and knowledge i gathered about my Situation. Accepted that i was a fool and invested time for a thing that wasnt worth it.

But the thing is, i invested that much in a Person and my life was her from 19 until now and then you realize everything, try to change everything. Go work on yourself, go workout, find a Hobby, stop chasing, be a better man ,be the price and so on. I want to be strong as possible the next years both physically and financially.

But the Feeling still stays. I know i've been an Idiot and i cant just change this in a short time. I feel so depressed. I wake up at 6 and i go to work. I dont like that job. I try to improve everything but i really feel sometimes like i just should commit suicide. The fact that i lost all my dignity and my whole time. The fact that my idealized Person is just the rule, a random b*ich.
i dont know. It's another thing if you have a girlfriend and she dumps you. I experienced that and it was not nearly as bad as i feel now.

do i need as much time to get over her as i spend by being with her or chasing her? That would be years then.

I just want to feel good again. I just dont want to Think about her and my mistakes. Is there anything else i can do?

My life now: going to work, workout,read books,i dont fap or watch porn, i dont even Drink,pick up my kids every second weekend,i live with my family (they Support me),i dont hang out with friends much.

I also tried to talk to some Girls but i stopped it because of my Depression.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
"Well yeah, and I'm sad, but at the same time I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human. And the only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt somethin' really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good, so I guess what I'm feelin' is like a, beautiful sadness"

I heard butters say that on an episode of south park one day, it's one of the realest things I've ever heard a cartoon character say
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
it takes time Sir.
it is not easy.
You might never get her out of your mind and that is OK.

in your case... you clearly see that her words do not match her actions
this is your time to move on, move forward.

it is unfortunate situation. You are a good man and now it is time for a new woman to discover and appreciate who you are.

Keep your head high, cry when you need and take a new step everyday to know you are the good man
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Is there anyway around Child support? If yes, do it, if no, accept it and pay it.

Other than that, I'd say forget the kid and the mother. It's not emotionally rewarding to go see your kid if you have to deal with the mother. It's the reason you stay depressed. It what holds you back.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top