Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I escalate with this girl?

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways been on two dates and on both dates we been making out heavy and on the 2nd date when we saw a movie she was grabbing my **** and putting her hand under my pants.

Only problem is that every time I try too escalate for sex it doesn't work out, because I need to f*ck her at her place because my homestay landlord doesn't want me to bring girls over.

Every time I tell her that she should invite me for orange juice, she thinks about it a lot and says maybbbee but then says no...

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If her hand was in your pants... that's the green light to do whatever you want dude. From that point just find a secluded place and go for it! Don't let "rules" get in your way, you don't need to do it on a bed every time. Ever seen a steamy movie where they get busy in the hallway?

Read Vin Dicarlo's escalation ladder. That'll teach you EVERYTHING.

chrisgoodrich25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Anyways been on two dates and on both dates we been making out heavy and on the 2nd date when we saw a movie she was grabbing my **** and putting her hand under my pants.

Only problem is that every time I try too escalate for sex it doesn't work out, because I need to f*ck her at her place because my homestay landlord doesn't want me to bring girls over.

Every time I tell her that she should invite me for orange juice, she thinks about it a lot and says maybbbee but then says no...
first I would say you should change your name..then get yourself a pair a nads and tell your landlord to go to the store and buy a box of condoms, a 4 pack of energy drinks, and a banana you then tell him to use these items to go **** himself cause you will do what ever you want to because you are now the alpha of the house..tell him you'll break his ****ing if he ever disrespects you again..then you get that chick over..seduce her ith alchol, sleeping pills and laxitives..from there you have your way with her..

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to get creative, Stéphane. Some of the most memorable experiences of my life happened when we didn't have a "convenient" place to fvck. I'm not going to go into the various locations I've done it, but suffice to say that opportunities abound if you're crafty enough. If she's horny enough, she'll have no problem letting you butter her muffins in a car/hotel room/elevator/bathroom stall/office etc.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in her bed today, but there was too much resistance, and I asked her if she was virgin and she said yes... so that seems to be the problem here.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, if her hands are in your pants in the cinema, it REVEALS a lot about her.

1. She wants it bad, but there is a precaution to bringing you home. Perhaps she doesn't want you to be seen with her where she's staying?

2. Sneak her back to your place. Your landlord doesn't really monitor your every move right? Get on some covert level and fly under radar.

3. Check in a motel if you must.