Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I deal with a woman on her period?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently met up with an old flame while overseas.The day we met up, we fool around a bit and she tells me that she is on her period and won't have sex. She also me she won't have sex with me because we're "friends." Then we fool around more the next few days and still no going past 3rd base.

I am kind of confused about whether or not I got friendzoned/denied simply because she was on her period. She was all over the place emotionally, going from really giggling to really disinterested to crying and depressed.

I am wondering if I should just give the whole experience a wash and try again in a few weeks when she isn't on the rag.

I am not interested in a relationship with her, just one last fling. Right now I am just trying to game her (over skype because she's away now) and play it by ear.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I recently met up with an old flame while overseas.The day we met up, we fool around a bit and she tells me that she is on her period and won't have sex. She also me she won't have sex with me because we're "friends." Then we fool around more the next few days and still no going past 3rd base.

I am kind of confused about whether or not I got friendzoned/denied simply because she was on her period. She was all over the place emotionally, going from really giggling to really disinterested to crying and depressed.

I am wondering if I should just give the whole experience a wash and try again in a few weeks when she isn't on the rag.

I am not interested in a relationship with her, just one last fling. Right now I am just trying to game her (over skype because she's away now) and play it by ear.
Dude, how many times do you have to be turned down to get the hint that she doesn't want you to bone her?

SharinganUser said:
She also me she won't have sex with me because we're "friends.".

Her Words dude.....she doesn't want you

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buzzin_frog said:
Dude, how many times do you have to be turned down to get the hint that she doesn't want you to bone her?

[/SIZE]

Her Words dude.....she doesn't want you
You are probably right, but I have nothing to lose.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
How do I deal with a woman on her period?
Get one of those spit trays from the dentist.

SharinganUser said:
I am wondering if I should just give the whole thing a wash
Worth a try.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting some towels and some carpet stain remover might be a good idea

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, you are missing the point. I am in a hotel room. I don't have to worry about the sheets or the carpet.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motel 6 or TraveLodge?

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Get one of those spit trays from the dentist.
:crackup:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, sorry man. Well, there's not really enough info to go on here, but generally when chicks contradict themselves (no sex due to period vs no sex due to 'friendship'), it's a bad sign for you. She sounds like a nutter anyway and I wouldn't put too much energy into her, but sure ,why not, give it another shot for a lay. This might be the type of girl you basically need to nag into f*cking you and hope you get her at a weird emotional moment when she's open to it.