“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How do I approach this?

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
30
So I went out on Saturday with friends, spotted someone I used to know at the club, one thing lead to another and we ended up back at her place.

Ended up having sex pretty briefly but I was pretty smashed and didn’t finish. I come home, speak to her the next day and sleep off the hangover.

Thing is, I want to ask her if she’s on birth control cause I’m paranoid as **** now. Should I just send her a message “hey, just thought I know it was fairly brief the other day but are you on birth control just in case?”
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
How would she know if it's your baby? If you're that afraid, just go NC! Man, it's always the dude that talks too much with these women gets to be the daddy lul
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I don't know how to handle this. I always asked before having sex or wrapped it up, regardless of how drunk I was. It will probably be fine this time, but always go out prepared, bring at least 1 condom.

That said, whether you know or not won't change the outcome, it will just let you know the outcome in advance. Asking her won't make her any less pregnant if she is, but probably she isn't and she was probably on birth control.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Just say “hey, you on the pill?”

That simple

I’m out here barebacking and busting nuts and you’re crying like a little girl
 
Top