Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I approach this?

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went out on Saturday with friends, spotted someone I used to know at the club, one thing lead to another and we ended up back at her place.

Ended up having sex pretty briefly but I was pretty smashed and didn’t finish. I come home, speak to her the next day and sleep off the hangover.

Thing is, I want to ask her if she’s on birth control cause I’m paranoid as **** now. Should I just send her a message “hey, just thought I know it was fairly brief the other day but are you on birth control just in case?”

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
How would she know if it's your baby? If you're that afraid, just go NC! Man, it's always the dude that talks too much with these women gets to be the daddy lul

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't know how to handle this. I always asked before having sex or wrapped it up, regardless of how drunk I was. It will probably be fine this time, but always go out prepared, bring at least 1 condom.

That said, whether you know or not won't change the outcome, it will just let you know the outcome in advance. Asking her won't make her any less pregnant if she is, but probably she isn't and she was probably on birth control.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say “hey, you on the pill?”

That simple

I’m out here barebacking and busting nuts and you’re crying like a little girl