"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How do 90% of men out of college (say 23-30) meet someone?

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Are they just getting lucky via social circle/work approaching??


Among all the men I know, an absolutely tiny percentage can cold approach a woman with any sort of success rate. Most men find cold approaching to be immensely daunting/difficult and even many who are decent socially are not good looking enough to do cold approaching.
maybe 2% are good looking enough for online dating or bars/clubs.


So how do they find somebody? I often wonder how the incel rate is not way higher than it is considering the difficulty level of dating. Most men are able to do it but how?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Incel rates probably ARE much higher than people think. It’s just unreported. Most of the guys in that category don’t know about other guys in the same boat, and they haven’t heard the term incel either.
why u say that?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
SOCIAL CIRCLE
This is true. Also, despite all the warnings not to sh!t where you eat, half of all people have dated a coworker.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I make friends and friends and friends and friends and none of them know any hot, single, quality women in their 20s


how do others do it?
first you need to go out more, i'm not that well on keeping people around so I have not many close friends, but even so there is a lot you can do, trying to friend guys to find girls will not work you will need to know woman to get to know other woman, so you need more then ONE social circle, I will mention some of I had/have, work group, gym group, college group, last work place group, high school group, and several random here and there.

the more you go out and do things more you should know, also understand tehre is no way to know if a girl is of quality till you date her for some time, hence the whole spin plates, keep things on perspective
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
first you need to go out more, i'm not that well on keeping people around so I have not many close friends, but even so there is a lot you can do, trying to friend guys to find girls will not work you will need to know woman to get to know other woman, so you need more then ONE social circle, I will mention some of I had/have, work group, gym group, college group, last work place group, high school group, and several random here and there.

the more you go out and do things more you should know, also understand tehre is no way to know if a girl is of quality till you date her for some time, hence the whole spin plates, keep things on perspective

I have a very very busy lifestyle - go out to bars, clubs, concerts, sports events, festivals, vacations all the time


I make friends everywhere I go
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I make friends and friends and friends and friends and none of them know any hot, single, quality women in their 20s


how do others do it?
I meet women through women. Some through coworkers, some through friends girlfriends/wives. I also date bartenders and waitresses I've met at their jobs.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
I have a very very busy lifestyle - go out to bars, clubs, concerts, sports events, festivals, vacations all the time

I make friends everywhere I go
Then you should be meeting plenty of women.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Then you should be meeting plenty of women.

I mostly hang out with friends

Approaching random women is very hard, especially considering that I'm only attracted to like 3% of women i see
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I’ve never had a social circle. It’s been cold approach and/or online all along.

Took ballroom dance for a while, but only made some aquaintences in their 50s and up.

All that aside, I think social circles are great for guys that can pull it off.
you have no friends? seriously dude?

That's horrendous. I absolutely love my friends to death. I can't imagine living without them. I've had 4 friends I've been very close with for 10 years - another couple I've known for 4 or 5

Having no friends is about as bad as being perma-single like me
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
I mostly hang out with friends
Approaching random women is very hard, especially considering that I'm only attracted to like 3% of women i see
As usual, your story doesn't add up. If you "make friends wherever you go", you should be meeting plenty of women. Or do you only talk to males?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I meet women through women. Some through coworkers, some through friends girlfriends/wives. I also date bartenders and waitresses I've met at their jobs.
bartenders and waitresses? they get hit on 50 million times a day

Are you a male model or movie star?
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
bartenders and waitresses? they get hit on 50 million times a day

Are you a male model or movie star?
I'm not bad looking and I dress well. I've also worked in the service industry before so talking to them about it is a good way in for me. Finding that common ground helps.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
you have no friends? seriously dude?

That's horrendous. I absolutely love my friends to death. I can't imagine living without them. I've had 4 friends I've been very close with for 10 years - another couple I've known for 4 or 5

Having no friends is about as bad as being perma-single like me
I have one good buddy. Been friends for 15+ years. That’s it. We met through work. He’s married, so we don’t hang out a lot.

TLDR: One friend. No social “circle.”
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top