How do 90% of men out of college (say 23-30) meet someone?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I have one good buddy. Been friends for 15+ years. That’s it. We met through work. He’s married, so we don’t hang out a lot.

TLDR: One friend. No social “circle.”
make more friends man. It's pretty easy

I have great luck at the gym. Just about everybody I strike up a conversation with wants to hang out with me

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not bad looking and I dress well. I've also worked in the service industry before so talking to them about it is a good way in for me. Finding that common ground helps.
they get approached and asked out 500,000 times a day

How are you getting them to like you when they have 10/10 guys asking them out?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make more friends man. It's pretty easy

I have great luck at the gym. Just about everybody I strike up a conversation with wants to hang out with me
actually no friends I can count on a single hand and even so some things I will never trust then, colegues, and people I know there is a lot and that is what most of my social circle is composed of, the older you get less you will trust on people.

and like was mentioned your history don't add up, you say you go out a lot but have problem finding woman, I have don't have a lot of people and LIKE to be alone most of the time and don't see a problem, so or you are nitpicking aiming for 10 when you are a 5 so never will score, or are not doing what you should be doing

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
actually no friends I can count on a single hand and even so some things I will never trust then, colegues, and people I know there is a lot and that is what most of my social circle is composed of, the older you get less you will trust on people.

and like was mentioned your history don't add up, you say you go out a lot but have problem finding woman, I have don't have a lot of people and LIKE to be alone most of the time and don't see a problem, so or you are nitpicking aiming for 10 when you are a 5 so never will score, or are not doing what you should be doing

I'm about a 7.5/10 in terms of my face with solid muscle size and excellent "presentation" - hair, hygiene, style, body language, etc.... is 100% on point

I want about the same range - a 7-8/!0 woman. I'm mostly attracted to mediterranean/mexican/latin/middle eastern women. I'm NOT looking for a supermodel

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they get approached and asked out 500,000 times a day

How are you getting them to like you when they have 10/10 guys asking them out?
Read what I wrote. Geez you're a freakin baby dude. I'm done trying to help you out.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
As usual, your story doesn't add up. If you "make friends wherever you go", you should be meeting plenty of women. Or do you only talk to males?
I make some female friends here and there but none of them are anywhere near dating quality. They're 4s and 5s or they're too old or too chubby or whatever

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Read what I wrote. Geez you're a freakin baby dude. I'm done trying to help you out.
I did read what you write

I'm just baffled that they would take a 6 or 7/10 dude when they have 10/10 millionaires asking them out everyday. I would imagine that those women get asked out so often that they're not even interested in meeting anybody at work

So if you're able to succeed with all those things working against you, you're doing a great job man.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did read what you write

I'm just baffled that they would take a 6 or 7/10 dude when they have 10/10 millionaires asking them out everyday. I would imagine that those women get asked out so often that they're not even interested in meeting anybody at work

So if you're able to succeed with all those things working against you, you're doing a great job man.
I think you should make some friends with some psychologists. They can help work on your inner demons and sociopathic and narcissistic tendencies which you clearly do not see nor realize.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I think you should make some friends with some psychologists. They can help work on your inner demons and sociopathic and narcissistic tendencies which you clearly do not see nor realize.
sociopathic? Literally everybody who has ever known me says I'm a fantastic person

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 28, 6'4", naturally broad shouldered, workout a lot and an attractive white dude.....overall top 10% easily. Meeting women that I'd actually be interested is a bit on the difficult side. I've never had a relationship but I've met a lot of women but it rarely went anywhere because very few of them were single. Most of the women I've met were at the gym, gotten numbers and them asking me out but it didn't turn into anything. I've cold approached at nightlife venues and have only gotten a date once out of that, though most of the time I wasn't all that interested anyway. I personally don't use online dating, as nothing I'd be looking for would be using something like that.

To be honest, I'm fully aware of the fact that a woman I'm looking for is unlikely to actually be single. I'm looking for a woman who is attractive (7+), exercises regularly/takes care of herself, no drinking, smoking, drugs or kids, is educated and doesn't have any behavior issues. With 2/3 of women overweight or obese that in itself severely limits my options. I'm fully aware of the fact that I need to compete like crazy to get a woman I'd honestly want, there just aren't enough above average high quality women out there. If not that, then I very well may have to take a woman from her bf, there just aren't any options.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 28, 6'4", naturally broad shouldered, workout a lot and an attractive white dude.....overall top 10% easily. Meeting women that I'd actually be interested is a bit on the difficult side. I've never had a relationship but I've met a lot of women but it rarely went anywhere because very few of them were single. Most of the women I've met were at the gym, gotten numbers and them asking me out but it didn't turn into anything. I've cold approached at nightlife venues and have only gotten a date once out of that, though most of the time I wasn't all that interested anyway. I personally don't use online dating, as nothing I'd be looking for would be using something like that.

If jacked 6'4 white guys have no success, why even try nowadays?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incel rates probably ARE much higher than people think. It’s just unreported. Most of the guys in that category don’t know about other guys in the same boat, and they haven’t heard the term incel either.
I agree, very few guys would ever be open about something like this but with post college aged 20 somethings it's pretty common.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If jacked 6'4 white guys have no success, why even try?
Like I said, very few women that are attractive will be single. If you know any women personally ask them about the frequency of direct/private messages they get on their social media platforms, it's astounding. I knew a completely average hispanic women mention to me that she'd get messaged on the daily by different men on there. If you meet a girl that is single and above average she is most likely "interviewing" several other men simultaneously, being aware of this is important and something I learned the hard way.

I've had women ask me out on dates and then later flake and not hear from them. I have a trend where I was meeting women at my gym who were seeing someone but continued to engage with me, as in they'd go out of there way to talk to me/encourage me and create openings to ask them out. I'm getting to the point where I realize that I'll need to take a girl from her bf or settle for something I'm not into at all.

Edit: It's a lot easier with a social circle though, most of my 20s I was a loner but once I got a good group of guy friends it became easier to meet women.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said, very few women that are attractive will be single. If you know any women personally ask them about the frequency of direct/private messages they get on their social media platforms, it's astounding. I knew a completely average hispanic women mention to me that she'd get messaged on the daily by different men on there. If you meet a girl that is single and above average she is most likely "interviewing" several other men simultaneously, being aware of this is important and something I learned the hard way.

I've had women ask me out on dates and then later flake and not hear from them. I have a trend where I was meeting women at my gym who were seeing someone but continued to engage with me, as in they'd go out of there way to talk to me/encourage me and create openings to ask them out. I'm getting to the point where I realize that I'll need to take a girl from her bf or settle for something I'm not into at all.

Edit: It's a lot easier with a social circle though, most of my 20s I was a loner but once I got a good group of guy friends it became easier to meet women.

you might want to consider online dating. My friend met a very nice, cute, 29 year old dentist on there. She is awesome

If you're 6'4, white, good looking, you are exactly what women on there want. I look horrible in pictures so I can't do OLD. If you are a legit 9-10/10 in pics, you can probably get a 7/10 female online

and I don't agree with the social circle thing. I've always made friends everywhere I went and dating has always been very very hard.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you might want to consider online dating. My friend met a very nice, cute, 29 year old dentist on there. She is awesome

If you're 6'4, white, good looking, you are exactly what women on there want. I look horrible in pictures so I can't do OLD. If you are a legit 9-10/10 in pics, you can probably get a 7/10 female online

and I don't agree with the social circle thing. I've always made friends everywhere I went and dating has always been very very hard.
OLD where I live is almost entirely made up of fat/ugly women and single mothers, both of which are deal breakers.

Having a social circle helps because when you go out it's easier to meet women compared to when you are alone. I'd go out solo and approach groups of women but it was significantly more difficult compared to when I'd have a wingman with me. Also, they'd point out when a girl was checking me out or making openings to talk to me, I don't pick up on it as easily.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
OLD where I live is almost entirely made up of fat/ugly women and single mothers, both of which are deal breakers.

Having a social circle helps because when you go out it's easier to meet women compared to when you are alone. I'd go out solo and approach groups of women but it was significantly more difficult compared to when I'd have a wingman with me. Also, they'd point out when a girl was checking me out or making openings to talk to me, I don't pick up on it as easily.

I've gone out for years and years with my best friend who is 5'11 195 lbs ripped to the bone, good looking all american white guy who is worth about 10 million. I've gone out with another dude who is a very good looking ripped middle eastern guy... I usually have 4-10 people in our group. Has never helped me at all find women

for online dating, have you tried match, e-harmony, etc...? I'm telling you man, if you're a legit 8+/10 6'4 white guy, you're top 0.1% of men. You should be able to absolutely crush online dating. You are exactly what women on there want. Give it a real try

If I had your stats, I would definitely try. I'm only 5'10 and I look awful in pictures compared to real life so I can't do online dating. I'm like a 6/10 in pics. Men below 9/10 and about 6'2' are invisible online

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone out for years and years with my best friend who is 5'11 195 lbs ripped to the bone, good looking all american white guy who is worth about 10 million. I've gone out with another dude who is a very good looking ripped middle eastern guy... I usually have 4-10 people in our group. Has never helped me at all find women

for online dating, have you tried match, e-harmony, etc...? I'm telling you man, if you're a legit 8+/10 6'4 white guy, you're top 0.1% of men. You should be able to absolutely crush online dating. You are exactly what women on there want. Give it a real try

If I had your stats, I would definitely try. I'm only 5'10 and I look awful in pictures compared to real life so I can't do online dating. I'm like a 6/10 in pics. Men below 9/10 and about 6'2' are invisible online
Like I said, I've checked out online dating sites and apps where I live and there isn't anything on there I'd be interested in. What I'm looking for is not going to be on there, as I mentioned it's predominately unattractive women and single mothers.

Honestly, right now I'm not even really looking for anything.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said, I've checked out online dating sites and apps where I live and there isn't anything on there I'd be interested in. What I'm looking for is not going to be on there, as I mentioned it's predominately unattractive women and single mothers.
Seems very hard to believe. I looked up match.com around me and tons of attractive women with no kids around here. There are so many sites - I guarantee you there are some attractive quality women on a few of those sites. Why don't you look up women say 45-50 minutes away? Better than sitting at home with your **** in your hand

Don't be scared to message the hottest chicks on there. You are the apex predator among the male gender. I would cut off my arm to have your stats - don't waste what you were given

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems very hard to believe. I looked up match.com around me and tons of attractive women with no kids around here. There are so many sites - I guarantee you there are some attractive quality women on a few of those sites. Why don't you look up women say 45-50 minutes away? Better than sitting at home with your **** in your hand

Don't be scared to message the hottest chicks on there. You are the apex predator among the male gender. I would cut off my arm to have your stats - don't waste what you were given
I'd rather spend time with my friends and pursue my hobbies and interests than waste my time with online dating lol. We go out on the weekends, sometimes I find someone I'm attracted to and hit it off with and other times I don't. Plus, I get burnt out after a while and need to take a break to focus on myself, as cliche as that sounds.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather spend time with my friends and pursue my hobbies and interests than waste my time with online dating lol. We go out on the weekends, sometimes I find someone I'm attracted to and hit it off with and other times I don't. Plus, I get burnt out after a while and need to take a break to focus on myself, as cliche as that sounds.
the awesome thing with online dating is you can do it in off times - when you're not doing anything else - you can use it a supplement to real life dating.

My friend met a hot lebanese dentist who makes 300K a year on match.com and he will marry her.

Again, online dating is complete garbage for 99.9% of men. You're the 0.1%