Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you meet your "perfect woman"?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I knew what I wanted in a woman, and especially what I didn't want...And I wrote it down...

When i identified what truly made ME happy in life and went after it.

When I realized no one is perfect and I had to be OK with that in my partner.

If you know someone long enough they will do something or you see something in them you absolutely hate about them. The question is is the rest of what is good enough to justify dealing with that.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like success stories are lacking a bit and they might be the most valuable things to find here.

Maybe she's your wife. Maybe she's your girlfriend for a long time or the love of your life. Or maybe she just was the best woman in your life and you shot yourself in the foot and lost her.
How did you two meet? How were your first interactions? How did you manage to make her yours and when did you know she was "the one"?

To me that's really interesting and might be of real help and inspiration for both me and others who feel ready to finally settle down. I'm quite interested to read your story, be it short or long, successful in the end or not.

A.
Lol perfect woman. I met a great girl just like how Iike how I met all the bad ones. What stood out to me with the "perfect" one was I wanted to hear what she had to say more than I did fuhk her. I was intrigued by her mind. That's rare to find. I pursued her no different than any other. I didn't care if it worked out or not. She isn't perfect but scores high in all the categories. I have friends that know me well and I respect when it comes to women tell me how great she is and that I should keep her.

3AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
What went wrong is that I wasn't one to commit to marriage BACK THEN, I would now, my only question is: what advice would you give to a man who is thinking about getting marred?

I have seen recent pictures of her on social media and she is currently single (I could hardly believe it!) and still looks amazing at 30 or 31, and I am 33.
The answer is don't get married. There is no context in the western world that merits signing legal documents bar children. If you are feeling you have to be married, I would suggest taking some time by yourself to really search your heart and ask yourself why. If you are honest with yourself you will find the answer to be a lack of something that only you can fix.

In life we should be content with ourselves first and not seek it out in others.

Women want marriage because it allows them to have all of the benefits. As much as us romantic men don't want to believe this it's true.

3AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
The perfect woman for us is a woman we may never want, just like a perfect guy is for a woman.

If you look at it, a good woman for a man is one that is 2 levels below us or more. These women will do anything for the men that are much more elevated above them. The question is, do you want those women? Most likely not.

It's all about perspective. The idea of having a 10, that will actually cook something, lay it down in the bedroom, and actually not give you headaches day in and day out........doesn't exist, especially in the western world.

There is an old saying "Those that can, do." If women can get away without doing any of these things and get their security needs met, they will and THEY DO. Thus no perfect woman exists, because there are too many needy men propping them up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The word woman and perfect in the same sense. You guys Crack me up. I also seen a flying elephant.

Meatman

Reaction score
I feel like success stories are lacking a bit and they might be the most valuable things to find here.

Maybe she's your wife. Maybe she's your girlfriend for a long time or the love of your life. Or maybe she just was the best woman in your life and you shot yourself in the foot and lost her.
How did you two meet? How were your first interactions? How did you manage to make her yours and when did you know she was "the one"?

To me that's really interesting and might be of real help and inspiration for both me and others who feel ready to finally settle down. I'm quite interested to read your story, be it short or long, successful in the end or not.

A.
My wife is far from perfect but I'm still in a happy marriage. Meeting her was very anticlimactic, we were both waiting to pick up our lunch orders from a sushi restaurant and I chatted her up. Wasn't long before I started to think of her has wife material though.

At the time had two plates but she consistently made effort to keep my attention. The way she did it though was different then most other girls. For example one of the plates at the time liked to buy brand new lingerie (She was a recent divorcee and loved to spite her ex by using the alimony to buy slvtty things) then come to my apartment wearing nothing but that and a robe. My wife though made effort to keep my interest by doing 'motherly' activities for me.

When holiday season came around she would bring me home cooked meals to take to work and would clean my apartment and such when over. The deciding factor of me marrying her was meeting her family. Most of her family lived in our area and she had a very healthy relationship with them.

Meeting her father was important since it gave me insight on how she was raised (which was in a traditional household where even after 30 years her father had a good marriage and the respect of his wife/kids). My wife's sister was also in a traditional marriage with two healthy young kids that lived super close to where I was. Both her mom and sister were stay at home moms and gave there husbands the proper respect. In all my dating years my wife was the first woman I met who not only had the motherly characteristics that imply she will be a good mom to my children but comes from a traditional family. Fast forward to today and my son gets to see his grandparents (both sides of the family) just about every week and my wife proved the point by continuing to be an excellent mother to our son. Though things can change I'm enjoying the traditional family roles and know I'm giving my son (and hopefully more future children) the best chance at life by giving him a stable home and being surrounded by a large loving family.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She changed a lot (the woman I thought was the one for me). She's not for me anymore (personality wise), but I wish her the best! I hope she finds someone right for her.

What changed about her personality that turned you off?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife is far from perfect but I'm still in a happy marriage. Meeting her was very anticlimactic, we were both waiting to pick up our lunch orders from a sushi restaurant and I chatted her up. Wasn't long before I started to think of her has wife material though.

At the time had two plates but she consistently made effort to keep my attention. The way she did it though was different then most other girls. For example one of the plates at the time liked to buy brand new lingerie (She was a recent divorcee and loved to spite her ex by using the alimony to buy slvtty things) then come to my apartment wearing nothing but that and a robe. My wife though made effort to keep my interest by doing 'motherly' activities for me.

When holiday season came around she would bring me home cooked meals to take to work and would clean my apartment and such when over. The deciding factor of me marrying her was meeting her family. Most of her family lived in our area and she had a very healthy relationship with them.

Meeting her father was important since it gave me insight on how she was raised (which was in a traditional household where even after 30 years her father had a good marriage and the respect of his wife/kids). My wife's sister was also in a traditional marriage with two healthy young kids that lived super close to where I was. Both her mom and sister were stay at home moms and gave there husbands the proper respect. In all my dating years my wife was the first woman I met who not only had the motherly characteristics that imply she will be a good mom to my children but comes from a traditional family. Fast forward to today and my son gets to see his grandparents (both sides of the family) just about every week and my wife proved the point by continuing to be an excellent mother to our son. Though things can change I'm enjoying the traditional family roles and know I'm giving my son (and hopefully more future children) the best chance at life by giving him a stable home and being surrounded by a large loving family.
That's really nice man. Probably as close as it gets to what I was thinking when asking the question. Wish you all the best in the future as well!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a bit chliche'd but once you know what you are looking for fate / luck will tend to drop them into your lap

There's no such thing as perfect i see women like blocks of modelling clay they are either soft and clean enough to be moulded , or they are not :rofl:

I met my EX in a bar on a complete whim She wasn't what i would class as physically perfect but we just vibe'd , i literally turned around and she was just there i bought her a drink we swapped numbers , a week later she rang me on a saturday night for a booty call , she lived like an hour away and i can remember driving into the middle of timbuck too to her place

She put out pretty much straight away and again in the morning so i knew she was going to b the kind of girl that was always up for it

We had 4 solid years together but eventually a lot of our differences and needs just became too evident and we both agreed it was the right time to call it quits

She ended up moving out 4 years to the exact date that we first met in the bar ...... almost like reaching the end of a book it was creepy

Current girl i am interested again literally bumped into her in a bar , felt the right kind of vibe from her

Ive met so many women now i can pretty much tell within an hour if she's worth anything more than a fvck

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A.
A "perfect woman" is one that swallows my proteins, takes the D, and ****s off kindly. This isn't Disney on ****ing ice.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In today's political environment, any free thinking woman gets a pass from me regardless of red flags at this point. That is going to be an invaluable trait in the near future.
Define free thinking then