Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you meet your "perfect woman"?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like success stories are lacking a bit and they might be the most valuable things to find here.

Maybe she's your wife. Maybe she's your girlfriend for a long time or the love of your life. Or maybe she just was the best woman in your life and you shot yourself in the foot and lost her.
How did you two meet? How were your first interactions? How did you manage to make her yours and when did you know she was "the one"?

To me that's really interesting and might be of real help and inspiration for both me and others who feel ready to finally settle down. I'm quite interested to read your story, be it short or long, successful in the end or not.

A.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as "the one". It's a false concept.

Although I'm single now, in my latest relationship, even during our most happy and honeymooned period, I never saw her as "the one", and I always mentally prepare that one day either of us would leave the other.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like success stories are lacking a bit and they might be the most valuable things to find here.

Maybe she's your wife. Maybe she's your girlfriend for a long time or the love of your life. Or maybe she just was the best woman in your life and you shot yourself in the foot and lost her.
How did you two meet? How were your first interactions? How did you manage to make her yours and when did you know she was "the one"?

To me that's really interesting and might be of real help and inspiration for both me and others who feel ready to finally settle down. I'm quite interested to read your story, be it short or long, successful in the end or not.

A.
More success stories would be nice.But you need to realize that for every girl that you meet and believe to be the “one”, there are dozens,literally dozens,of other girls with the same attributes that made you fall for her in the first place.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this one woman who was my high school sweetheart. If we cross paths again I'm 99.99% sure I'll ask her to marry me...but if I can't be with her I don't plan on ever marrying.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... not sure anyone is 'perfect'. But the last five women I really connected with over the last 5 years.

EB = Met at a World Trade Center event where she was the guest speaker (REALLY liked her but she dumped me when I wouldn't commit)
CD = She is the owner of a company I did consulting work for. (Off and on, currently OFF)
CC = Met her at a conference after hours happy hour. (Off and on currently OFF)
MA = Met at a political roundtable meeting with one of our Senators (Off and on, currently ON date with her Friday)
RS = Met her though a mutual friend (Sex on first date last week, 2nd date with her tomorrow, has serious BF supposedly)

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy do you need to read up on Rollos books man.

I just don’t know where to begin with you. Your mindset is that of a woman’s .....: there’s so much wrong that you probably need to wipe your previous belief and start fresh.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy do you need to read up on Rollos books man.

I just don’t know where to begin with you. Your mindset is that of a woman’s .....: there’s so much wrong that you probably need to wipe your previous belief and start fresh.
I agree that there is no such thing as a perfect woman, but I've met a woman who is as close as it gets, in my opinion.

Last edited:

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that there is no such thing as a perfect woman, but I've met a woman who is as close as it get, in my opinion.
I remember reading a book called fox hunting or something like that. In it the Author describes the prerequisites for exiting the hunt and settling down with a women that has certain characteristics.

If you’ve screened her well and YOU are willing to commit to her then that’s a choice you have to make.

But remember everything that you are giving up as a single man. I would still keep (if you’re able to and have set the frame well) a few orbiting female friends that while not actively looking to jump you would do so if given the opportunity.

A locked and stored away man is the perfect environment for hypergamy to flourish. She must always be reminded that you’re not a “kept” man and have had and will always have options.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I'll say is that with the right women, things happen quickly. That's always a good sign.

When anything drags in, something is wrong.
What went wrong is that I wasn't one to commit to marriage BACK THEN, I would now, my only question is: what advice would you give to a man who is thinking about getting marred?

I have seen recent pictures of her on social media and she is currently single (I could hardly believe it!) and still looks amazing at 30 or 31, and I am 33.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What went wrong is that I wasn't one to commit to marriage BACK THEN, I would now, my only question is: what advice would you give to a man who is thinking about getting marred?
A. Don't.
B. If you absolutely must, get legal advice and protect your current and future assets best way you can.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get in line pal.
I think she may let me at the front of the line. We were high school sweethearts but I wasn't ready to get married yet and she moved out of state. I know from social media that she is currently single and still looks amazing!

I plan on trying to improve myself so that she is more likely to want to be with/stay with me.

I don't want children, but if she does, I'd be willing to do what it takes to be a good father.

She is definitely in the top .1% of women as far as being as close to perfect as one can be.

Last edited:

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she may let me at the front of the line. We were high school sweethearts but I wasn't ready to get married yet and she moved out of state. I know from social media that she is currently single and still looks amazing!

I plan on trying to improve myself so that she is more likely to want to be with/stay with me.

I don't want children, but if she does, I'd be willing to do what it takes to be a good father.

She is definitely in the top .1% of women as far as being as close to perfect as one can be.
You are thinking very dangerously man.You have work to do.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yup definitely oneitis bro.

Bet she’s just average at best.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A. Don't.
B. If you absolutely must, get legal advice and protect your current and future assets best way you can.
@Josh Davidson, cannot speak for Israel, they're laws are very feminist dominated. However, in the USA:

1) Pre-nup with no sunset clause and each party pays their own legal fees.
2) Both separate and community bank accounts.
3) Secret stash in crypto/gold/silver assets unknown to your spouse.
4) Any property you buy, pay out of a separate account which is non-marital. I.E. Setup a irrevocable trust which own's the LLC that owns said property/real estate/asset/company. You are just an employee. Never, and I mean NEVER use marital funds to pay for any of said company's/asset's expenses.
5) Should you already own property and the spouse moves in, you have her sign a cohabitation agreement prior to moving in. Both parties need to have legal representation in order for it to be legal. It should be notarized as well.
6) Deed your home to an LLC or irrevocable trust and setup a lease where you sign and pay "rent" to the LLC or trust. Should something go wrong in the marriage, the LLC or irrevocable trust can evict her (and you) from the home. Once "evicted", you move back in with a new lease.

As always, I am just a toad and not a lawyer. Please seek professional legal advice to protect yourself and your assets. This is NOT a game. The person you marry will not be the person you divorce. Be proactive, not reactive.