Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you meet your "perfect woman"?

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Josh Davidson, cannot speak for Israel, they're laws are very feminist dominated. However, in the USA:

1) Pre-nup with no sunset clause and each party pays their own legal fees.
2) Both separate and community bank accounts.
3) Secret stash in crypto/gold/silver assets unknown to your spouse.
4) Any property you buy, pay out of a separate account which is non-marital. I.E. Setup a irrevocable trust which own's the LLC that owns said property/real estate/asset/company. You are just an employee. Never, and I mean NEVER use marital funds to pay for any of said company's/asset's expenses.
5) Should you already own property and the spouse moves in, you have her sign a cohabitation agreement prior to moving in. Both parties need to have legal representation in order for it to be legal. It should be notarized as well.
6) Deed your home to an LLC or irrevocable trust and setup a lease where you sign and pay "rent" to the LLC or trust. Should something go wrong in the marriage, the LLC or irrevocable trust can evict her (and you) from the home. Once "evicted", you move back in with a new lease.

As always, I am just a toad and not a lawyer. Please seek professional legal advice to protect yourself and your assets. This is NOT a game. The person you marry will not be the person you divorce. Be proactive, not reactive.
I like your post except for part 3, since I don't want to break any laws. I plan to consult a lawyer before marrying her.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone out with about 200 women. Several lasted a year or more and some were just for one date (either I wasn't interested in more and/or they weren't) .

Although I don't believe that there's such a thing as 100% perfection, I did encounter one that stood out beyond the rest. I ended it and have no regrets (she and I both have separate happy endings).

In addition to checking off all the boxes I could think of (I was 21) I was also 'intoxicated' by the initial love-haze.
Being younger, I wasn't aware that this 'haze' will eventually and naturally dissipate. Instead, I interpreted this as if I had fallen out of love with her.

After ending it (and for six months) I missed her like crazy. I later found out that her new guy was bar-tending at a neighborhood bar. I took at date there (posing as a typical bar patron) with the sole intention of sizing this guy up.

The weird part is that there was nothing I could hate about this dude. He actually reminded me of a better version of myself (before ending the relationship, I had slept with her best friend). He's the type of guy that probably wouldn't have done this. I'm convinced that if she had seen any other man in my town, I would have ran interference and got her back (I was her first and she genuinely loved me) .

These two have been together since 1985. Probably four or five times, I've seen a couple and they just look exactly right together. This is one of those couples.

Had I not ended things, she may not have ended up with her (so-called) 'right' person. And had I not formed a relationship with her, I might have later mistaken something as "special" and now be miserably divorced.

As far as I'm concerned, it was a happy ending for the both of us.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no success stories at all on this thread. Either extreme oneitis or redpill cynicism. What a horror flick for OP.
@corrector I can’t believe this but we agree! Hell must be freezing over! lol

OP, be careful with a mindset that ever considers that there exists such a thing as a “perfect woman.” It automatically puts her on a pedestal and puts you in the mindset that she is the prize and you aren’t.

At the same time, your point is taken that there ARE women out there who jive better with us than others. When you find one of those we all try harder to maintain those relationships.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't look back at any woman I dated and feel like I should have stayed with her or wish she didn't dump me. Of the few that dumped me, I did wish they hadn't in that moment and for a while after, but I have since learned that they did me a favor, especially after seeing where they are today and/or who they ended up with.

Many women I dated had a lot of potential, but there were issues they had that made them un-suitable for an LTR.

There is no perfect woman but I do believe there are enough "suitable" women out there to make an LTR feasible though it takes many years to find one. I'm still looking. The girl I'm dating now has a lot of promise. Very easy to get along with, treats me like a king (I treat her very well too), and is very attractive. So long as it stays this way, I would say she is LTR material. But having had the issue with my wife where the first YEAR was perfect, I'm always skeptical and rarely let my guard down.

To me, a suitable woman is one who respects the boundaries I communicate to her and doesn't repeatedly challenge them, who doesn't constantly complain or look for fights, who wants to give to me and allow me to give to her, who makes me a priority in her life (not the only priority but high on the list), who doesn't have extreme jealousy/insecurity issues, and who I am attracted to physically. If you read that list of requirements out to nearly any woman, they'd act shocked and say, "That's a reasonable list - sounds like you're just asking for a normal woman." Unfortunately that isn't the case. What I outlined above is a very rare woman. They are out there though.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some follow up/responses:

1) Stop ignoring the quotation marks, no one's stupid enough to think a human being(be it a woman or a man) is perfect.
2) The overall attitude shown here makes me think that people really have no successful stories to share. Which is sad, but understandable.
3) I'm not looking for a "perfect" woman, I'm not even looking for a woman at the moment. But I am interested in other people's successful encounters as it's both a nice change to read something positive and possibly useful for my future. Because fvcking around with new women every week is not something I want to keep doing, it's less than worthless, it's detrimental to my goals. I don't tell you how to life your life, don't tell me how to live mine.
4) Thanks to the 2-3 guys that actually had something interesting to say. I really appreciate the effort you make, trying to help a fellow out.
As to the others who just came to post "women are not perfect" and "you're an idiot, change your whole lifestyle" :Is that the best you can?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like success stories are lacking a bit and they might be the most valuable things to find here.

Maybe she's your wife. Maybe she's your girlfriend for a long time or the love of your life. Or maybe she just was the best woman in your life and you shot yourself in the foot and lost her.
How did you two meet? How were your first interactions? How did you manage to make her yours and when did you know she was "the one"?

To me that's really interesting and might be of real help and inspiration for both me and others who feel ready to finally settle down. I'm quite interested to read your story, be it short or long, successful in the end or not.

A.
Couldn't agree about success stories more. There is way too much complaining and whining in this forum sometimes.

We can learn from others' successes just the same way we learn from failures. I wouldn't go as far as saying the "perfect woman" but I know what you mean and hence the use of quotation marks. The one that feels right.

For me there have been 3 women that got close:

1 - Met her while hiking with my buddy. Very deep and intelligent person. Great South African accent. Sexy vibe and boy could she go down, probably the best BJ I've ever had. Unfortunately, she was riddled with personal issues and had to go back to SA. Later found out, she wasn't honest about some things so there it is. One of those times where if it would've happened at a different time it would've been a good thing.
2- Met her at a party my best friend invited me to. We danced all night, made out like lost lovers, invited me back to her place but I refused. She was pretty furious and confused, I guess she never had anyone say no, especially for sex but I guess it worked out cause she called me the next day apologized, and went on to date for several months and then symbolically married for 7 years. The end was sad as I had lost myself in the relationship but helped me to build myself up stronger.
3 - She was my brother's girlfriend's sister. I knew who she was and that she was a bae but never paid too much attention. We went to a concert together and from there, things took off. Lasted for about 4 years until she had to move to FL and that wasn't in my plans. We tried long distance but I knew it wasn't going to work. We still talk and see each other. And if we are single, we usually sleep together. This is one of those girls that will be in my life for a long time in different capacities.

I'd be curious to hear others' stories.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't look back at any woman I dated and feel like I should have stayed with her or wish she didn't dump me. Of the few that dumped me, I did wish they hadn't in that moment and for a while after, but I have since learned that they did me a favor, especially after seeing where they are today and/or who they ended up with.
I've had the same experience, if I broke it off with a girl at some point in time, I'm not ever going back. I know it was a good decision.
As to the women that dumped me, I honestly don't miss any of them. But I do regret the sh1tty things I've done to some of them. I mean with one of them we were almost as good together as two people can be, until I fvcked up as badly as possible. So maybe from this point of view, getting dumped is a little different, but the past just remains the past.

Now, to be perfectly honest, I do have a woman from my past that I probably couldn't resist getting back with. We met when we were really young, and then she moved to another country and I haven't seen her since. But deep down I know that if we would get back together, in a month or two or six, things would go bad eventually.

So yeah, no regrets. The past should remain the past.

Boy do you need to read up on Rollos books man.

I just don’t know where to begin with you. Your mindset is that of a woman’s .....: there’s so much wrong that you probably need to wipe your previous belief and start fresh.
I don't need to do anything, dude.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've met a couple of genuinely Kind hearted women, who were beautiful and traditional. Both times they were already engaged.if you ever Find a woman that ticks all the boxes, make sure you meet her family and friends.

I often find that their friends reflect who they truly are, if they seem like a nice girl but all their friends are sloots, you just know something isn't right.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not that the users on SS don’t have success stories it’s that after discovering this forum and the branching off different red pill associated networks many users (myself included) stopped the whole “fairytale” happily ever after search.

The more I have searched for the so called “perfect” woman for myself the more reasons I’ve figured out to better myself.

As an example here is what I’ve managed to accomplish since 2004 when I discovered this website.

2004-2014
semi professional Muay Thai fighter with 15 fights 0 losses 3 wins by KO. Also done bartending and probably the most “wild” decade of my life so far in terms of sexual exploits.
2004-2016
Rowing for NZ Olympic development team (wasn’t good enough to compete but still set some amazing times)
2004-2021
Part of Auckland Squadren Yacht club and was tested for Team NZ in 2010 but I missed the cut and was beaten by better athletes.
2010-2021
Launching of my own construction business and purchasing of multiple properties and becoming financially free.

During this time I’ve met and dated quite a lot of different women and each one taught me something different BUT the more women I date the more I want to do and accomplish in my own life. I’ve set myself an absurd “I want to climb Everest” goal.

A lot of us have found this website and instead of finding the “perfect woman” for ourselves we’ve discovered a zest for life a urge to do as much as possible so that when I finally do kick the bucket I have the least amount of regrets as possible.

I just don’t see how playing “house” with a woman and having kids fits into my lifestyle right now maybe in he next decade things will change but I’m only 37 and have so many more things to do and so many more countries to explore and sail too etc.

Last edited:

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not that the users on SS don’t have success stories it’s that after discovering this forum and the branching off different red pill associated networks many users (myself included) stopped the whole “fairytale” happily ever after search.

The more I have searched for the so called “perfect” woman for myself the more reasons I’ve figured out to better myself.

As an example here is what I’ve managed to accomplish since 2004 when I discovered this website.

2004-2014
semi professional Muay Thai fighter with 15 fights 0 losses 3 wins by KO. Also done bartending and probably the most “wild” decade of my life so far in terms of sexual exploits.
2004-2016
Rowing for NZ Olympic development team (wasn’t good enough to compete but still set some amazing times)
2004-2021
Part of Auckland Squadren Yacht club and was tested for Team NZ in 2010 but I missed the cut and was beaten by better athletes.
2010-2021
Launching of my own construction business and purchasing of multiple properties and becoming financially free.

During this time I’ve met and dated quite a lot of different women and each one taught me something different BUT the more women I date the more I want to do and accomplish in my own life. I’ve set myself an absurd “I want to climb Everest” goal.

A lot of us have found this website and instead of finding the “perfect woman” for ourselves we’ve discovered a zest for life a urge to do as much as possible so that when I finally do kick the bucket I have the least amount of regrets as possible.

I just don’t see how playing “house” with a woman and having kids fits into my lifestyle right now maybe in he next decade things will change but I’m only 37 and have so many more things to do and so many more countries to explore and sail too etc.
Oh if only more people here thought like you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good friend of mine met his fiancee in the produce section while he was looking for tomatoes.
I've pulled from the grocery store, but never the "perfect" woman.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh if only more people here thought like you.
Oh I know exactly what you mean, I've been lurking on the forums since early 2004 when I was still 19 about to turn 20. A young adult lost in life. I read and applied what I could and have managed to build a fantastic life for myself (not without trouble and heartache such is life)
BUT this place seems to always be populated by men (and women) that love to throw out the "Mysticism of Women" as if life's greatest mystery that needs to be solved is about understanding women or finally getting that unicorn to settle down with.

Most of these guys are still AFCs at heart and have arguably learnt enough "Game" and "Red Pill" knowledge to finally realise their "Blue Pill" dream then when it all falls apart they come back here scurrying like defeated mice. Hardly any of these guys would be able to achieve anything of merit in their lives and wonder why nothing they do works. It's pitiful.

You still have the old guard like Des and Zekko and Atom that pop in with pearls of wisdom then disappear again and guys like rjc and guitarstring (who although can be annoying with their very black and white thinking) but these guys understand that once you go red pill there is NO going back and if you have youth on your side (younger then 45) then you should be out there doing your best to win at life and win with women (key word women not woman).

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She changed a lot (the woman I thought was the one for me). She's not for me anymore (personality wise), but I wish her the best! I hope she finds someone right for her.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, the one is the hot woman who gets pregnant and gives birth to a healthy baby girl.

After that, the one is every hot girl up until to a maximum age of 38. No woman over 38 can ever be "the one".

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2004-2014
2004-2016
2004-2021
2010-2021

While not being on the same page with you family-wise(as I do want a wife and kids, even being quite a bit younger than you), I do respect your approach. Everyone has their own vision of towards life and the future.

I do agree that the more you date, the more you look for self improvement. I actually think that the more you date, the less you care about women in general, and that's how things should work out for us, men. Because we're never gonna be satisfied just with a woman hanging around the house. We'll always pursue a higher purpose.
But for me, that woman still has to be there.
I know some guys will disagree with me on this one, and that's fine. For me, the presence of a constant quality woman in my life is really beneficial, I have learned that. And as much as I can do alone, with more time to improve, for me it's just not enough.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I know exactly what you mean, I've been lurking on the forums since early 2004 when I was still 19 about to turn 20. A young adult lost in life. I read and applied what I could and have managed to build a fantastic life for myself (not without trouble and heartache such is life)
BUT this place seems to always be populated by men (and women) that love to throw out the "Mysticism of Women" as if life's greatest mystery that needs to be solved is about understanding women or finally getting that unicorn to settle down with.

Most of these guys are still AFCs at heart and have arguably learnt enough "Game" and "Red Pill" knowledge to finally realise their "Blue Pill" dream then when it all falls apart they come back here scurrying like defeated mice. Hardly any of these guys would be able to achieve anything of merit in their lives and wonder why nothing they do works. It's pitiful.

You still have the old guard like Des and Zekko and Atom that pop in with pearls of wisdom then disappear again and guys like rjc and guitarstring (who although can be annoying with their very black and white thinking) but these guys understand that once you go red pill there is NO going back and if you have youth on your side (younger then 45) then you should be out there doing your best to win at life and win with women (key word women not woman).
Yes,there’s value here no doubt,but it takes some finding. You were here in the golden years. I look at a lot of older threads and modern ones got nothing on them for pure quality.That mindset though,that’s the way it’s meant to be.But you find most guys here dismissing it as “mental masturbation” or something inane like that.Even though I always knew it did,it’s great to see that the philosophy works so well.