Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you get an ex wife to sleep with you?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I know man but dam, revenge seems sweet to obtain sometimes.
I understand.

A man must always strive to profit from every encounter in all sphere of his life, that's the masculine path.

In OP's case, there's no profit to be had.

Pettiness is primarily a feminine trait.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz

You are right. Pettiness for sure. I can't argue otherwise.

The one benefit of the plan is that it would just drive me even more to succeed. Just more of a motivator to succeed. Success is the best revenge, right?

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time with an ex. She brought you a lot of pain so I would say good riddance. Stay far away, run, never look back, and if you need an ego boost then just let the new woman or women in your life boost your ego. Although I would say having sex with anyone for an ego boost, ex or not, is a bad idea. This is a question I would ask myself. It might not be a popular question but I would ask it. "If I accidentally got this woman pregnant, would I be able to deal with her being the mother of my kid? ". In spite of taking precautions it could happen. This might prevent you from getting involved with crazy women/psychos.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz

You are right. Pettiness for sure. I can't argue otherwise.

The one benefit of the plan is that it would just drive me even more to succeed. Just more of a motivator to succeed. Success is the best revenge, right?
Then u r teaching urself to succeed through revenge.

Pettiness is then used as the source of motivation.

And when you need more motivation, you'll indulge in more pettiness, feeding those emotions until it turns hateful.

Is that a profitable venture towards being a man?

When at the crossroads in life one has to remain calm and choose wisely which path he wants to take.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to forget my ex-wife and I got married in the first place because it's like a fantasy novel or movie. Maybe it's an implanted fake memory from "Total Recall" company. Nothing in my current reality indicates that ever happened except for some photographs or obscure memories, or maybe a top secret government file that has a divorce record - but it's all classified and part of a secret experiment of national security proportions, located inside a court office somewhere in my city.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not there yet collector. Good way of looking at it though.

How long ago was the divorce?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not there yet collector. Good way of looking at it though.

How long ago was the divorce?
The legal divorce happened around the end of August 2015. The break-down of the marriage and separation occurred on October 18, 2014. (Incidentally the breakup of a former relationship with another girl occurred on November 18, 2012 - so both break-ups would be about 1 year and 11 months apart).

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another way to "up" your ex is to sleep with her friends. You don't have to worry about telling your ex about it, because it'll get back to her without your help.