Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you find this website?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be a real nice guy who was the epitome of an AFC. I realized that alot of guy got more PUS than me.....after class I'd go to the language lab and surf the net-- finally instead of looking at sports I just did random searches for macking advice...I came across this site and several others-- took me about 10 visits over 6 months for me to become a regular-- a regular ghost that is since I got all I needed from browsing the bible and cool posts by player supreme, diablo, H20, and some others if memory serves me right..then started getting pus and was happy but finally in fall of 2004 I dated a skilled playette who was at a higher level than me in terms of game-- since then we have broke up and I have been doing much better with the PUA thing--- I thought I was good till my friend who is 30 told me he banged 160 girls in the last 8 years....ha time to study more

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
I was the most AFC guy you would have known;
i looked like a tank (BMI=31) i would play the pc for around 8 hours a day.
One day, i went to a training camp at the chezch republic. During those five days i have lost five KG and kept loosing wait untill i have lost 20kg.

If i liked someone at that period i would do everything to make them happy and help them. Once i even made something in flash that said "xxx will you be my gf" answer was "no".

Now we are in the current time:
I browsed sw.net (some forum) and i saw someone that gave a guide how to get the girl of your dreams Yodel yodel yodel and than i post in the forum a topic named "i need help= Don juan site or something" got the link to this site and after 2 weeks i started reading the DJ bible. I read it for around 2 weeks with no stops.

Thats all folks.

sanyo7878

Don Juan
Reaction score
I googled something about depression and not being able to get a girlfriend and found this site. It has definitely changed my life. If I had discovered this site a year earlier I would definitely have had the opportunity build a relationship with or atleast get some action with two different girls. I blew the opportunities both times (i went out on multiple dates with these girls and they were obviously interested in me but i never made a move... one of them even asked me to kiss her, they both eventually gave up on me). I used to be a pathetic AFC. I now consider myself a recovering AFC, lol.