Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did I handle this - don't know if I should give her up or go forward

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

Been dating this girl for about 2 months. She is showing all kinds of high interest signals. She let me wait for cex for 3 dates, she talks about exclusivity, tells her doggs around me that's our daddy. Let's me sleep in her parents house while their on vacation. These are high interest signals ofcourse.

Now she knows im a dominant male. I've been seeing her once or twice a week for 2 months now and she texts me everyday, initiates dates and go on.
She wants me to meet her friends and actively does that. I told her that I still want to see her and get to know her before going into anything. She wants me to cut off my other plates. I told her that I have options.

Now this weekend I ran into her in a bar we both go to and where we even met eachother. She was all over me standing next to me. But some guy came up to her and kissed her on her cheek. One guy she also knows, took her hand and she danced with him for 5 seconds just to not be rude and came back as quick as she could to me and she flirted with another guy real quick when he tried to make a move. It might be some testing because I don't give her closure and she feels like I need to warm up to her more and open up more. She says that all the time. I am too stiff. Though I give her love and caring ofcourse imo.

Ok so then a random guy I know from the gym passed us and her friend she was with was shocked. They dated a time and it was obvious that she liked him. He said yo bro I dont want to stand here, I don't like that chick (friend of my main chick). Ok so the friend asks me 5 times whats his name. I dont know his name so I tell her I don't know. Then she says ''where do u know him from?" I say I dont want to answer.

My main chick starts to loud mouth me, saying ''you can answer her question, why are you bullssh*tting us'' Why do you chose for him and not for my friend and me? Be honest, just be honest.

I say listen If i dont want to do a certain thing or answer I dont want to. Its non of her business, done. She blocks and shuts up. I tell her to come follow me outside and i tell her I dont like it when she almost yells and orders me to do something I dont want to. I say its disrespectfull. She wants to explain herself but doesnt say sorry. I kiss her goodbye and leave.

She texts me goodnight afterwards and I ignore it. She then texts me before you go on your weekend trip (I left with friends for a weekend) can you meet me to talk ?

I ignore that for a couple of hours and then replie.
Me:
*girl
Yesterday you flirted in front of me with some men, I want to be respected if im around you. I dont do that to you also. If your with me be short and stiff to orher Guys. And you yelled at me in front of other people I dont like that either, thats disrespectfull to me. Im not interested in talking, have a good weekend.

She replies later.

*gambino
I also dont like how you ignore my texts when I want to talk. thats also not nice to me. You told me you dont like to text a lot and now I get this long message from you. If you want to talk we can do it face to face.

I ignore it for 3 days.

Yesterday she posts a random insta story of a hamburger with ''with my baby''. ofc its crap, she is doing it to make me jealous. And my friend caught her on tinder today randomly and send it to me. She was online there.

She is affectionate to me, we have regular good cex, she doesnt do much bad but the yelling and disrespect counts big for me as you can see. I just set my boundaries and thats that.

I replied today after 3 days. Hi, im down to talk. Its good to listen to eachother, lets meet tonight or thursday at 8.

She didnt replie for all day now, 8 hours later atm. She left me on read also.

My goal is to keep her as a plate for now.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're taking the whole dominant thing too far when it comes to conflict management.

When a woman crosses your boundaries, nip in the bud immediately. She even invites you out to talk but you ignored it and went no contact, which is pretty childish behavior.

If you need time to cooldown, communicate it explicitly. "I need some a couple of days to process things, lets meet on thurs xx etc etc". By going no contact and showing up out of the blue that finally you want to talk, is quite frankly disrespectful and I'm not sure if any healthy woman is going to put up with that for long.

She is just dishing out what you have shown to her. Not excusing her of her poor behavior at the bar, but you handled the conflict rather poorly.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

Been dating this girl for about 2 months. She is showing all kinds of high interest signals. She let me wait for cex for 3 dates, she talks about exclusivity, tells her doggs around me that's our daddy. Let's me sleep in her parents house while their on vacation. These are high interest signals ofcourse.

Now she knows im a dominant male. I've been seeing her once or twice a week for 2 months now and she texts me everyday, initiates dates and go on.
She wants me to meet her friends and actively does that. I told her that I still want to see her and get to know her before going into anything. She wants me to cut off my other plates. I told her that I have options.

Now this weekend I ran into her in a bar we both go to and where we even met eachother. She was all over me standing next to me. But some guy came up to her and kissed her on her cheek. One guy she also knows, took her hand and she danced with him for 5 seconds just to not be rude and came back as quick as she could to me and she flirted with another guy real quick when he tried to make a move. It might be some testing because I don't give her closure and she feels like I need to warm up to her more and open up more. She says that all the time. I am too stiff. Though I give her love and caring ofcourse imo.

Ok so then a random guy I know from the gym passed us and her friend she was with was shocked. They dated a time and it was obvious that she liked him. He said yo bro I dont want to stand here, I don't like that chick (friend of my main chick). Ok so the friend asks me 5 times whats his name. I dont know his name so I tell her I don't know. Then she says ''where do u know him from?" I say I dont want to answer.

My main chick starts to loud mouth me, saying ''you can answer her question, why are you bullssh*tting us'' Why do you chose for him and not for my friend and me? Be honest, just be honest.

I say listen If i dont want to do a certain thing or answer I dont want to. Its non of her business, done. She blocks and shuts up. I tell her to come follow me outside and i tell her I dont like it when she almost yells and orders me to do something I dont want to. I say its disrespectfull. She wants to explain herself but doesnt say sorry. I kiss her goodbye and leave.

She texts me goodnight afterwards and I ignore it. She then texts me before you go on your weekend trip (I left with friends for a weekend) can you meet me to talk ?

Me:
*girl
Yesterday you flirted in front of me with some men, I want to be respected if im around you. I dont do that to you also. If your with me be short and stiff to orher Guys. And you yelled at me in front of other people I dont like that either, thats disrespectfull to me. Im not interested in talking, have a good weekend.

She replies later.

*gambino
I also dont like how you ignore my texts when I want to talk. thats also not nice to me. You told me you dont like to text a lot and now I get this long message from you. If you want to talk we can do it face to face.

I ignore it for 3 days.

Yesterday she posts a random insta story of a hamburger with ''with my baby''. ofc its crap, she is doing it to make me jealous. And my friend caught her on tinder today randomly and send it to me. She was online there.

She is affectionate to me, we have regular good cex, she doesnt do much bad but the yelling and disrespect counts big for me as you can see. I just set my boundaries and thats that.

I replied today after 3 days. Hi, im down to talk. Its good to listen to eachother, lets meet tonight or thursday at 8.

What do you guys think?
Damn bro. We all went through this multiple times, and I think your WORDS are not that bad , but your ACTIONS is another story .

2 months in, and already a lot is going on. The more your read stories on forums like this , the more you realize there is a major discrepancy between men and women when it comes to dating laws , values and norms. Women will push things as far as you let them. You should left that club immediately after she behaved like that.

Let's be honest, the moment she danced in front of you with another dude was already a dealbreaker. Everything after that won't be better. And doesn't even matter.

You say she is a plate? Then treat her accordingly. Now tbh you sound like a bf being mad about his gf actions. Plate can date who ever she wants mate.

You ran into her in the bar btw, so you didn't go together . Imo she kinda showed her true colors. Imagine if you didn't ran into her and how that night would go....

She sound like the type who can run early game real good. By making you wait 3 dates she knew she was playing into your view of a " good girl". Also the parent house ect. She won your trust, and after that you probably gave loads of bf vibes.

It's a twisted time to date. You can bypass all of this bs by sticking to your role ; she is your plate so you dont care what she does whenever she is not laying underneath you.

Best thing now is to let go. Believe me, after 6 months you'll be way more emotionally attached and she will disrespect you even more. LET GO NOW.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she texted and we met. She want on a rant for 1.5 hours about everything I did wrong. Not texting on time, telling her I got options, being indifferent, not giving her closure, being rude to her friend. Not liking my friends, how I come late a couple of minutes everytime. etc etc etc How I am not fair, authentic lmfao.

Conclusion is that she thinks we don't match, I told her I agree but I kept her on the line by being sweet and listening to her rant as much as I can. I think she got some more underlying issues. She also said that she will hit my head if she sees me with another women and all, shes just emotional. Well see what happens.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she texted and we met. She want on a rant for 1.5 hours about everything I did wrong. Not texting on time, telling her I got options, being indifferent, not giving her closure, being rude to her friend. Not liking my friends, how I come late a couple of minutes everytime. etc etc etc How I am not fair, authentic lmfao.

Conclusion is that she thinks we don't match, I told her I agree but I kept her on the line by being sweet and listening to her rant as much as I can. I think she got some more underlying issues. She also said that she will hit my head if she sees me with another women and all, shes just emotional. Well see what happens.
Well, no surprises here really. Basically there is another dude in the picture and she needs to get rid of you.

This happened to me previously, my mistake was not being upfront about my intention and the fact she was just a plate. Next thing you know I get a break up talk lol. I tried to play it safe ,basically that comes from a scarcity mindset. That's why I said in my previous post, LET HER GO. Clean, 1 cut, quick death.

Yes, you can argue it doesnt matter and you can still sweet talk her, but I disagree. It's a matter of honour. This was clearly a bf /gf convo. She rants clearly wanna end it while you sweet talk like there is still a chance.

Treat her like a true plate, one that simply got her out of your rotation . No hard feelings.Only let her back when you ar NOT emotionally attached.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, no surprises here really. Basically there is another dude in the picture and she needs to get rid of you.

This happened to me previously, my mistake was not being upfront about my intention and the fact she was just a plate. Next thing you know I get a break up talk lol. I tried to play it safe ,basically that comes from a scarcity mindset. That's why I said in my previous post, LET HER GO. Clean, 1 cut, quick death.

Yes, you can argue it doesnt matter and you can still sweet talk her, but I disagree. It's a matter of honour. This was clearly a bf /gf convo. She rants clearly wanna end it while you sweet talk like there is still a chance.

Treat her like a true plate, one that simply got her out of your rotation . No hard feelings.Only let her back when you ar NOT emotionally attached.
Ofc she has other options. We are not exclusive. I just f*cked with her so much that she was so emotional. A women that doesnt care wont be so mad. She wouldnt even show up. She wants to test me thats what I think.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She played you, the typical bait and switch tactic. She never saw you that way as you thought to be. She just wanted the power back and there she has it by ignoring you now
bro, u just around here.Your talk is crap.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask nicely, I will explain all your mistakes that lead to the end result. I’m not talking crap, I’m being serious here
Go ahead If you want. I dont think thats true. She was Pushin for a relationship. This saturday we were planning to go out with het friends. I dont think I want your opinion. I invite more experienced Guys to reply.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't already, try to avoid Italian women OP

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My man if you a hustler around the clock, workout ,kneel down to pray, in touch with your masculinity which i assume you are, you aint got time for this petty sh!t. what would the young boss of the gambinos pull in this situation
Females that are detrimental to your well being should get ostracized real quick. Its not our job to try to rehabilitate damaged females.

My ride or die girlfriend passed away from an autoimmune condition back in 2019 here in Mexico. she was 27 years old. a real trooper and hustler at heart. Cold as ice with her money making decisions. The most feminine woman I had been with regardless.
When she passed , the night of her funeral that night alone in my home gettin ready to go see her in her casket talking to her like if she was standing next to me, then seeing her in the casket the smell of death, then burying her casket with my own hands with the shovel at the cemetery was a brutal reality check. All it did was harden my heart and just observe people. Made me resilient and desensitized to alot of sh!t.

I have lost close homeboys to gang violence but when its your close female partner it just hits different.
I had to lick my wounds and walk away with a limp.

Maybe that is why it only just takes a
quick cold shiver for me to walk away from a female who is not of any positive substance to my life if her infraction is grave enough to warrant it.

Being able to walk away without any arguments or explanations is the only thing that will put a woman in her place. Your attention is the most sharpened blade we got.
Cut your losses and let her go she belongs to the streets g

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My man if you a hustler around the clock, workout ,kneel down to pray, in touch with your masculinity which i assume you are, you aint got time for this petty sh!t. what would the young boss of the gambinos pull in this situation
Females that are detrimental to your well being should get ostracized real quick. Its not our job to try to rehabilitate damaged females.

My ride or die girlfriend passed away from an autoimmune condition back in 2019 here in Mexico. she was 27 years old. a real trooper and hustler at heart. Cold as ice with her money making decisions. The most feminine woman I had been with regardless.
When she passed , the night of her funeral that night alone in my home talking to her like if she was standing next to me, seeing her in the casket the smell of death, then burying her casket with my own hands with the shovel at the cemetery was a brutal reality check. All it did was harden my heart and just observe people.
Life is too short doggy
I have lost close homeboys to gang violence but when its your close female partner it hits different.
I had to lick my wounds and walk away with a limp. Maybe that is why it only just takes a
quick cold shiver for me to walk away from a female who is not of any positive substance to my life.
Being able to walk away without any arguments or explanations is the only thing that will put a woman in her place.
Cut your losses and let her go she belongs to the streets g
thanks for this. I appreciate it. She indeed showed her trueself. That what I was looking for.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

Me:
*girl

She replies later.

*gambino

I ignore it for 3 days.

What do you guys think?

This sounds like a giant headache. She was peacoocking to show you she had options. She was flirting openly with other guys yelling and openly disrespecting you.

You both played the ignore eachother card, and she left you on read and didn't reply

Right now if you plate her or keep her you are rewarding her with your attention and time. You will get more disrespect and BS if you reward BS

You two aren"t compatable. You demanded respect and she will just treat it like you had a tempertantrum. She wants to take the alpha role in the relationship. You will constantly be fighting with this one. Just wall away.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP are you in the NYC area by any chance?

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a female covert narcissist. you should read into it. also, if she is seeing other men whilst seeing you (which is weird btw), why do you care enough to make a post about her online? are the other men contemplating and ruminating about her behaviour as much as you?

a real alpha male does not care that much about a random girl who isnt the mother of his kids or hasnt proven herself to him over many years of loyalty and support.

demand better for yourself and realise you can replace her with a better version, if you self improve.

giovanni said it best 'Being able to walk away without any arguments or explanations is the only thing that will put a woman in her place'

you say you are a 'dominant male' but are you really? or is it just an act you put up to get women hooked? is a dominant male thinking about the behaviour of a woman who has probably seen 10 other penises before she met you?

if a woman disrespects you, especially in the early stages of a relationship, your job is to do whats best for you (which is find a better woman), not to invest more time and energy into fixing or understanding her.
if you disrespected her in the same way (eg if you lost your job) she would have left you in a heartbeat without posting on the internet for solutions.

just be glad you had sex, you got what you wanted from the situation. move on and most of the time they come back when they see you doing better without them

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Now this weekend I ran into her in a bar we both go to and where we even met eachother.
I would have said hi to her, chill for a bit and then leave the bar and go to another one, she saw you were alone and not hanging out with other chicks, while she knew other guys, so obviously she took the opportunity to try to make you jealous since you don't want to be exclusive. So you pretty much were the statue there taking all the disrespect while she was enjoying that $hit.

Me:
*girl
Even though you said what you like and didn't like which is good, serious topics are better in person

I'm pretty sure the anxiety from not hearing from her was killing you and that's why you texted her, if you wanted to talk about that you should have invited her out without telling her anything that way she doesn't have her defenses up.

Yesterday she posts a random insta story of a hamburger with ''with my baby''
Why do you have women you date on your instagram? To show her stories and posts of you with other females? To get her jealous? She did exactly that and it bothered you.

This is BS, you love her and don't wanna lose her, if you didn't care about her you shouldn't have made this long post. Now she knows that bothers you, even though you told her you had options it shouldn't mattered to you cause she should have other options.

I would say you're too into this girl, drop her for a bit and date other women while you get the oxytocin out of your mind regarding to her.

Last edited: