"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How did I do - Part 2 UPDATE!!!

Smoothaswetsoap

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Next to you
This is an update with the same girl in "How did I do?"...

I called the chick today to say happy thanksgiving and to see what she was doing tonight... she didn't pick up.

She returned my phone call about 1.5 hours later asking whats up.

Convo:

"Hey Mary"

*"Hey, whats up, you called?"

"Yeah I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me and my friends"

*"Who's us?"

"My friends"

*"Who are they"

"You don't know them"

-I quickly change the subject, "Happy Thanksgiving, what are you doing tomorrow?"

*"I have to stay home to take care of my grandparents, they're sick"

"Oh that sucks..."

*"Yeah..."

-Out of nowhere, here comes the jealousy test again...

*"I heard you and your friend were fighting over me"

-She complimented my friend, (just like she complimented everyone) and he's a total AFC so he took it WAYYYY to serious...

"What? who told you this?"

*"My sources"

"Well, your sources are living a fairy tale"

*"Whats that suppose to mean? You don't like me?"

"I didn't say that, but we didn't fight over you"

*"So do you like me?"

"Uhhmmm... you are an attractice girl, it's just that..."

Long 3 second eerie silence

"You have a boyfriend, and it's weird"

*"What do you mean it's weird?

"You have a boyfriend and all..."

*"If I didn't have a boyfriend, would you like me?"

"It would be different"

*"Well, I gotta go so call me later on..."

"Later on?" - It was about 10 a clock so...

*"Like tomorrow or something"

I wasn't smooth or anything like that, and should've put some pressure on her... but whatever.

Question is... do I call her in few days and ask her on a get together? Get to know her a little bit more?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Originally posted by Smoothaswetsoap
Question is... do I call her in few days and ask her on a get together? Get to know her a little bit more?
F*** no! she's an attention wh*re whose done nothing but sh*t test you. If you do anything at all you have to bust her for being a btich and freze her out for two weeks. No woman is going to swallow the semen of a man she doesn't respect.
 

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
You didn't screw up (at least with that conversation), but she's definitely not head over heels for you. In a nutshell, don't even bother with her. Like Walden said, she doesn't respect you, so that alone should tell you to cut her loose.

By the way, stop having conversations on the phone.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
if a girl gives you a **** test, just overdo your response. make sure it's dripping with sarcasm.

"so do you like me?"
"yeah. I can't sleep at night. sometimes I have to get up, and I just cry because I yearn for you so bad. I can't help but think about your slightly uneven haircut or your freakishly tiny hands..."
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by Porky
"yeah. I can't sleep at night. sometimes I have to get up, and I just cry because I yearn for you so bad. I can't help but think about your slightly uneven haircut or your freakishly tiny hands..."
hahaha thats the best thing i ever heard :D
 

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
Her grandparents are fine.

She's not interested.

She just likes to see if she can have an affect on men. She uses them to boost her ego.

Obviously if her grandparents were really BOTH ill, fat chance, it would either be something serious enought to warrant hospitalization, or something minor. And if it's minor, I'd like to think that two grown adults can handle it.

You got played like a fiddle, and now she's just enjoying rejecting you over and over and watching you come back for another kick in the nuts.
 
Top