Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did Brad Pitt do it?

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alen-Delon
lol heres the reality Brad Pitt aint fockin nobody but hes ugly A$$ wife... and as far as hes acting goes it sucks big one..... i am not speaking from jealousy its the reality.... i bet few of us here get more&better pu$$y then he does... and who cares if lot of girls like him... girls like ussualy like what they cant get... its not like he gets mass as$ or nothin.... and even if he did good for him...

I think this discussion is lame

dont we have anything better to do then discuss some lame actors....
We're tryin to learn from guys that women want, that's all.

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the business world, theres the strategy of preeminence. Basically, being first has its advantages (i.e. Coke over Pepsi, McDonalds over Burger King, Yahoo over Lycos). People look to leaders in a given field.

You could say the same thing about celebrities. Certain celebrities are leaders in their field. And they can develop tremendous staying power as a result (my own theory about celebrities...;) )

Look at Pamela Anderson. She's hasn't done didly on TV or in the movies in years. Besides running down the beach on Baywatch, what else has she done? Yet she remains one of the most popular women in the world. Why? I think one of the reasons is because she was the first major blond bombshell to represent the decade of the 90's. There are loads of other hot blondes (Donna De Erico, Cindy Margolis, Victoria Svelstead, Anna K). But Pam was the first modern day Marylin Monroe and now she owns that niche.

All big celebrities seem to fill a niche. Tom Cruise and Julia Roberts are all american, Tom Hanks is Mr Nice guy. Brad Pitt represents the ultimate heart throb. How many other celebs fit that exact description?

Combine that with the roles he's had, married to Jen Anniston, and combine that with our insane hunger for celebrities...and thus...somebody has to rise to the top.....

James Dupri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Pitt is definitely a heart-throb for tha ladies. Not a bad actor either. But as George said, there are many, MANY talented/handsome actors out there. What makes this guy so special? Is it just pure luck? That sure helps but I think there is something else at play here.

Brad has something the other guys dont... a SUPREME INTENT.

This trait would be best defined as a pure, burning desire to make things happen. It is a magical fuel, propelling you forward no matter how many times you fall, a giant magnet drawing you closer towards your goal despite everyone/everything around you that suggests it is impossible.

I know quite a few actors and I can tell you that acting is one tough gig! You get shot down and rejected so often, it really can take its toll on your self image. To top it off, many of these guys have to deal with their family constantly discouraging them and telling them to get a "real job".

Brad simply wants success more than the next man, so it shouldnt surprise us when he gets it.

Look at all the great men in history. Martin Luther King, Einstein, Christ... they were loved as much as they were hated. They were dreamers & heroes as much as they were madmen & heretics. My guess is that unless somebody somewhere thinks you are absolutely nuts, you probably wont make much of an impact on society in general.

As far as chicks are concerned, they get VERY excited around a man with a large intent. Penis size aint got nothing on this! An intentful man with mediocre looks will get double-takes from women. They will be unable to describe what it is about him that makes him so "sexy". It is merely his strong will that penetrates the world around him and forges it into whatever form pleases him.

Sidenote: If you guys ever want a quick lesson of intent, trying going on a fast for a week and hanging out with all your friends while they stuff their faces and look at you like you have nine heads.

I will be posting my experiences with this and more thoughts on intent very soon.
great post.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) no homo
2) he's a cool dude...long story short lol. im sure others here have broken it down.

Taste

Don Juan
Reaction score
George Gordon said:
A question I've been asking myself over the last few months is:

How did Brad Pitt become so successful? And what is it about him that all the chicks love?

Of course you could go with:

-He has looks.
-He has money and status.
-He has confidence.
-etc. or a combination

The usual answers.

But what I'm driving at is this: there are hundreds of great looking actors (better looking than Pitt) with celebrity status. Most have 'come and gone', had their moment, yet Pitt always seems to remain in the forefront, since the beginnings of his career.

I have some ideas, but I'd like to hear what you guys think...

!GEORGE GORDON!
Passion and desire.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a study on TV that said Brad Pitt had perfect symmetry in his face. So looks definitely plays a part in it.

dat azz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pitt = epitome of a badass in Fight Club. No doubt girls want him and guys want to be him.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pitt actually admits to not really getting alot of women until after his acting career launched off.

It was the social status he got from being on a movie screen and all those tabloid magazines. Nothing special.

Tpants

Reaction score
Brad Pitt's breakout movie was "Thelma and Louise." Apart from great abs, he had that cute bad boy vibe which some women cannot resist.

A childhood friend of mine, a "nice" girl, married a man from the wrong side of the tracks because, as she told me, she didn't want to be seen as a goody-goody all her life. (He became a very successful businessman and left her for some floozy.)

And fame definitely makes a huge difference. I am very much a techie "back room boy" who is never in the limelight, but one day I did something brave/foolish and got my name in the newspapers. Not headlines, just a small article on page 5.

The reaction was quite an eye-opener. Men became insanely jealous, and women crowded around me. They just seemed to want to be in my aura. And they phoned each other: "Did you see so-and-so in the paper? Well, I know him and..." and thus strange women would come up to me and treat me like they knew me well. Alas I was such an AFC in those days I didn't take advantage. I was more frightened than anything else.

So, yeah, fame is good, if you can deal with it.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad Pitt couldn't get a date in high school.

My guess is if he never got famous he'd be a shy, good looking cubicle worker that got married to an average/below average looking woman.

The reason why guys try to become actors in the first place is because they are usually beta males that can't get women, so they hope that fame will get them some *****. Worked out for Brad Pitt.

Trust me, most of the characters those actors portrait in movies are the complete opposite of what they are like in real life.

Take Vin Diesel for example. In this interview he comes across as a gay fashion designer that sleeps with his teddy bear at night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJjEzhF0F3k&feature=related