“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How could one answer here?

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
Girls usually like to ask "what is your plan for the future?" in early stages of dating.
I dont think that the best way here is to tell all about my purpose, tell her about short term and long term goals.

Should one be honest or what is the strategy here? I am thinking that telling just a tiny bit if you see LTR potential and joke if ONS.
What would be your strategy?
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I'd surely joke about most things if it's a ONS, but if it's a potential LTR there's no point beating around the bush. In the case of a potential LTR I'll just briefly tell her what I have planned for myself and move on to something more engaging. Lying would be stupid, if she ends up as a LTR she will see through your BS sooner or later anyways. In the case you don't have a plan, you really should have some goals, not just to have something to say to women, but because a man without a plan is by definition aimless in life.

Basically, don't overthink it, be brief, follow up if she takes interest in any of it or simply move on to the next subject. If you have no plan, make one.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Depends on the mood. If it’s a lite and playful mood use it as an opportunity to joke around.

If it’s a serious moment, tell her the plan. Hopefully you aren’t just waking up everyday with no agenda and can give a well thought out answer to this question. Right?
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
An example would be what I do for a living which is trade futures contracts. For the most part, a vast majority of people have no idea what that is. If I talk about in any detail, most folks eyes will glaze over.

What I initially say is not that and that my life is focused on a complicated niche and the best way to relate to it is as a modern day treasure hunter - that I‘ve dedicated my life in penetrating life’s greatest mysteries and the pursuit of life’s priceless treasures that also embody the full spectrum of human emotions.

This convo then bridges into qualities that have emotional associations. For me it’s truth and clarity. I lead the convo into sussing her best qualities, how they make her feel, describe these feelings as sensations and where does she feel these in her body.

The above is generally in the frame of a guessing game. I’ll entertain a couple of wrong guesses and then lead the convo elsewhere.

The above has taken a lifetime to discover and refine and it started with these following questions:

Who am I?
Why am I here?
What difference do I intend to make?
How have I made the world a better place?
What is my greatest potential?
What will give me durable fulfillment?
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Just because a woman asks you a question doesnt mean that you have to answer it.

You can either play it off or you can answer. If choosing the latter, its best to be direct and honest. Either she will be on board or you can save yourself time and go find another chick fairly easy if you have high SMV.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top