Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How could one answer here?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls usually like to ask "what is your plan for the future?" in early stages of dating.
I dont think that the best way here is to tell all about my purpose, tell her about short term and long term goals.

Should one be honest or what is the strategy here? I am thinking that telling just a tiny bit if you see LTR potential and joke if ONS.
What would be your strategy?

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
I'd surely joke about most things if it's a ONS, but if it's a potential LTR there's no point beating around the bush. In the case of a potential LTR I'll just briefly tell her what I have planned for myself and move on to something more engaging. Lying would be stupid, if she ends up as a LTR she will see through your BS sooner or later anyways. In the case you don't have a plan, you really should have some goals, not just to have something to say to women, but because a man without a plan is by definition aimless in life.

Basically, don't overthink it, be brief, follow up if she takes interest in any of it or simply move on to the next subject. If you have no plan, make one.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the mood. If it’s a lite and playful mood use it as an opportunity to joke around.

If it’s a serious moment, tell her the plan. Hopefully you aren’t just waking up everyday with no agenda and can give a well thought out answer to this question. Right?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An example would be what I do for a living which is trade futures contracts. For the most part, a vast majority of people have no idea what that is. If I talk about in any detail, most folks eyes will glaze over.

What I initially say is not that and that my life is focused on a complicated niche and the best way to relate to it is as a modern day treasure hunter - that I‘ve dedicated my life in penetrating life’s greatest mysteries and the pursuit of life’s priceless treasures that also embody the full spectrum of human emotions.

This convo then bridges into qualities that have emotional associations. For me it’s truth and clarity. I lead the convo into sussing her best qualities, how they make her feel, describe these feelings as sensations and where does she feel these in her body.

The above is generally in the frame of a guessing game. I’ll entertain a couple of wrong guesses and then lead the convo elsewhere.

The above has taken a lifetime to discover and refine and it started with these following questions:

Who am I?
Why am I here?
What difference do I intend to make?
How have I made the world a better place?
What is my greatest potential?
What will give me durable fulfillment?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just because a woman asks you a question doesnt mean that you have to answer it.

You can either play it off or you can answer. If choosing the latter, its best to be direct and honest. Either she will be on board or you can save yourself time and go find another chick fairly easy if you have high SMV.