Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"How could it have gone wrong??" - The Sh*t Test Everyone Fails

juice veteran

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the early stages of the 'coldness'. started yesterday - supplicated a few times already - gotta pull it back

anyone have any practical ideas?

juice veteran

Don Juan
Reaction score
juice veteran said:
I am in the early stages of the 'coldness'. started yesterday - supplicated a few times already - gotta pull it back

anyone have any practical ideas?
allow me to answer my own question: just be yourself

i know what i have to do. the 0utward signs have already manifested but i know i can pull this back

much love to the author of this thread

PxDx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had to bump this thread...due to the AMAZING info!

During the past few months i've gone through some of the most INSANE amount of Sh*t tests...Most are common sense based...But others...TRULY Diabolical.

Squirrels, you are SO right, bro! The amount of effort this chick put into the Active test...was just...Mind-boggling to say the least! I'm thinking back on it now...and i just have to laugh...it's hard to believe really!

Damn...Women are crazy...That must be why i Love 'em so much! \m/

Cheers!

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Websites like this one do an excellent job on teaching you how to maintain the frame, stay confident, and deal with these tests one at a time, until, finally, she appears to have let you in. Checkmate, you think! You've finally broken through the "tests" and the "b!tch shields" and earned her final approval.
Everyone likes to put their best foot forward, but if your mentality is to seek "approval" you've already compromised yourself and you will be at the mercy of whoever's approval you are seeking.

Granted, there are certain behaviors that are not attractive, but one doesn't display these behaviors unless there is reason to. If you have the scarcity mentality you will obsess over how to react to all interactions with women and it will be an uphill battle. Don't start from a position of weakness, start your own process of "qualification", ask yourself, "does she meet MY requirements?".

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someones analyzing too much stuff..

I think these "****" tests are bs invented by sites like these...

just go with the flow

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post squirrels, so true I can't believe I failed the test.

Not next time however

:up:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty amazing stuff. It also helps explain better why one of my relationships failed.

I kind of knew in theory why it failed, but it amazed me how the girl went from wanting marriage to breaking up with me in a very short period.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post on of the best I've read! Explains an area not discussed much too.:up:

Squirrels said:
won't switch strategies from "win" to "don't lose" because you believe that you CAN'T lose...that she really DOES like you.
Thats the trap I constantly fall into. I switch strategies to don't lose as I'm lured into thinking she's mine.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is such a good topic for all those who were suddenly dumped without knowing what they done wrong. To improve yourself it's important to first know where you're going wrong and why.

slaog said:
Great post on of the best I've read! Explains an area not discussed much too.:up:

Thats the trap I constantly fall into. I switch strategies to don't lose as I'm lured into thinking she's mine.
Ironic that 10 days after writing this and after flying through the passive tests I failed the active test and hadn't a clue how or why but it all makes sense now again.

Ah well at least I'll know what to expect in future!

Last edited:

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ProDJ26 said:
Excellent post squirrels, so true I can't believe I failed the test.

Not next time however

:up:
Seriously. This was like the magic paradox that has plagued my mind for so long. I was so good at getting girls, but keeping them was a different story. I can't express enough thanks to you man. I still re-read this every now and then to get my mind truly wrapped around the concept (but more-so how to prevent it).

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
B-b-bump. Great post!

Have just started dating a girl so I'll be keeing my eye out for these (failed them with the last one!). Thanks in advance.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is awesome and it rhymes very well with what I've been thinking for a while now. You really work on building yourself and growing through your struggles. You rid yourself of negative programming and maybe add a few "necessities" to your game then you will no longer need techniques.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
OMG this thread is effing gold. This is like as big any twist in any popular movie such as luke discovering that darth was his father. H0ly shieeet.

Wow, what a twist. thing "active test" is

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just found this thread, squirrels--props. :up:

Sometimes great threads get lost outside of our 'MM' realm.

I agree with what you said for the most part, but I got the impression that you were portraying sh!t tests as a contrived agenda, and i think this is a common myth in our community.

Viewing all sh!t tests as some deliberate action with an intended function is naive, and frankly, AFC. Im not accusing you of subscribing to this, but it came off that way.

As a previous poster mentioned, the whole sh!t test thing is purely a label that WE invented to describe certain behaviors. I think a lot of men, especially intelligent ones, have a terrible habit of reading waaaayyy too far into things when it comes to women. Granted, there are certainly some crafty women out there who will execute a premeditated test on a man, but this is not the norm.

Basically what I am saying is that while every woman will sh!t test her man at times, they arent conciously aware they are delivering a "sh!t test". They are just being women. Women are far more perceptive than we give them credit for. We may hold the cards in analytical powers, but they "see" a lot of things we think are hidden.

That's why when the 'active test' rolls around many men loose their frame. They get comfortable, as you said, and drop their guard. Their insecurities about losing her start to seep out the cracks, and she intuitively recognizes this.

Women need a ROCK. They need a Man who is unwavering in character, strength, and constitution; but also one who is human. The man who passes this 'active test' is the one who remains his confident SELF throughout the storms and the sunny days. Many of us will falter when the going gets comfortable and we think we 'have her', and that is when they see the structural defects that can be our undoing.

It's not like we have to be supermen--this is impossible. But women, by nature, are "fluid"--- they have an amorphous, flowing nature that changes from one minute to the next. They need an oak that will not sway with their every breeze. That is the essence of man, if you will.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to say... some women will (subconsciously, as Colossus has correctly pointed out) often test you not to see if you're up to snuff... but whether THEY are up to snuff. They'll act like a *****, or want more attention, ask you why you don't get them flowers anymore, etc.... because inside they're wondering if you still like them or not.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! Thanks man

I think this is an amazing post. I think the most difficult thing is staying in the moment. It's even like when I play soccer, you know there are some moves you should make and others you shouldn't. Yet when you're in the game the things you know just leave your head.
While this is a good post this just blows my mind because it's like this is a continuos battle. It's like when a woman you're in a relationship brings up a concern how do you know it's a real complaint and not a test. After all we all have expectations. Why should we guys always be on the receiving end of a test. Doesn't that insinuate that the lady is the boss who just keeps handing out tests we have to pass and when we fail, we get kicked to the curb. AAAAAAAAgh!