Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"How could it have gone wrong??" - The Sh*t Test Everyone Fails

foxhound87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post mate,

Your preaching to the choir here, getting them is easy, keeping them around is hard if you start supplicating. In a nutshell I guess you have to "Be yourself" and not change your strategy once you have had sex with her. Keep her between rejection and acceptance..

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that I tend to find the information I need after it's too late? Oh well. I'm keeping this in mind for the next go-around.

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. The trick is, not to change, whether or not you have the girl. The the same guy. Be yourself.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post, and I have decided over the past year on my way through DJ-ism that it all comes down to being congruent with yourself. Your true inner self.

Also, keep using the same things that attracted her, NOT changing it to what it "should be."

comic_relief

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just cleared up a world of confusion for me. Thank you. I had been banging my head against a wall trying to figure out what went wrong with this girl I was talking to back in the summer. Every other interaction this year, I've been able to take a step back and figure out what I did wrong and learn from it, but that one was the only one I couldn't figure out. It was plaguing me.

You fixed that.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a great post and I really needed something like this to read.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

Amazing how youve managed to use different philosophies to describe your deep meanings, ive read them before but not applied them to this, what other great posts have you written? i want to read them all :p

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Superb job lad,

Couple your message with your the quotes in your signature, and it becomes clear that one must always be more aligned with his own desires and expectations of self and world than to try and be in alignment with what world tells you to be. To be conformed to social norm is to deny sincere expression of self and the unique creativity within.

+1

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great post! my first reply after months, years perhaps?

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the book The Way of the Superior Man would be a good supplement to this thread.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys!
Im learning stuff so ill just drop a couple of questions:
1. ¿Do every single girl drop all this complicated tests? and ¿Is there a line where so many tests turn this girls into psychos?.. Im kinda worried now dudes.. haha. and thats why Im also askin:
2. I am in some sort of relationship right now but: I reeeeally dont feel like I have "won" this girl.. In fact Im sure im still playin some "game".. so: ¿Is there a direct relationship between being a DJ with a GF and all this tests? Cause I think this natural confidence you talk about is all about being DJ. In fact! Look at my signature ! Im glad my natural signature (since a long time now) is a natural a DJ thing! woohoo =)

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well-written and insightful post, Squirrels. Thanx for educating your Alpha male competition!

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason you guys fail with women is because you read into everything. she used you the validate her self..that it..period,there's no other explanation.
women arnt as smart as we think..sure experienced once can spot a fake when she gets to know you. but all this **** tests is bull.-ish. they dnt even have any idea they are actually doing this we call it **** test..to them its in thier nature. they either like you or they dont.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
lurker said:
they dnt even have any idea they are actually doing this we call it **** test..to them its in thier nature. they either like you or they dont.
For the most part, this is true. Then again, have you ever seen the cover of a Cosmo?

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.

I've found my life started getting much easyer when I just started asking myself:
What do I want out of this relationship/situation?

It goes together with knowing what to do after you 'get' a girl.
At first you're just struggling to learn how to get a girl, then when you finally get one, she's expecting you to know what you want out of your relationship with her.
You can't look that answer up in a instructional DJ post, you have to decide that for yourself and back it with natural confidence, like Squirrels is saying in this post.

boners

Don Juan
Reaction score
woah! ive just realized ive made every mistake that you mentioned here with the most recent girl ive been involved with.

just a question though: we are still friends now. i managed to salvage that at least. but we are genuinely friends. is there still a chance that we can get back to square 1 again and start over? :)

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow... Best post I have read in a long time. BUMP! Great insight.

ZaReK

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really great post. For half of it, I could see what had happen in my last relationship but the next part didn't match at all. The timeframe was incoherent. I'd be glad to hear what you think about this problem.

You get the girl relatively easily, go out with her a few times, **** her 2-5 times, nothing seems wrong, and then SUDDENDLY, she starts exhibiting the pattern you describe, i.e. she doesn't want to get that much with you.

I do not know if this is a reccurring pattern that many have seen, but I believe it's simply that there was an animalistic connection between the two of you and then, either she or you realised you weren't interested in a relationship. Sounds like she wasn't. What's interesting for me is that I wasn't much either...