"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How Come They Get in Anyway..

John D

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
31
Hi guys,

there´s a question you might be able to shed some light on. Say an average hot chick has no shortage of men to bang her and gets fvckd as often as she likes, which after reading some posts on here is quite often with most women.

Could you explain how come these guys get to bang her (the average chick) if most average guys´ve got no clue about "the game", are betas, needy, all this stuff? At least personally I see so few guys who actually have an idea (I didn´t have until recently) and yet get to bang her while so many others with similar approach don´t. If she has a new guy every week (or even just every month) I doubt there´s so many alphas in her circles so she can just keep changing them. Are they so desperate for sex to just go with anybody when there´s no alpha around?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hi guys,

there´s a question you might be able to shed some light on. Say an average hot chick has no shortage of men to bang her and gets fvckd as often as she likes, which after reading some posts on here is quite often with most women.

Could you explain how come these guys get to bang her (the average chick) if most average guys´ve got no clue about "the game", are betas, needy, all this stuff? At least personally I see so few guys who actually have an idea (I didn´t have until recently) and yet get to bang her while so many others with similar approach don´t. If she has a new guy every week (or even just every month) I doubt there´s so many alphas in her circles so she can just keep changing them. Are they so desperate for sex to just go with anybody when there´s no alpha around?
They have different tastes. Different tastes at different times.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Some guys have game naturally, they dont have to work on it because its already there

They fall into bed with women oblivious to the fact that other men are struggling

They may not look masculine but have something about them only women can see
 

John D

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
31
Some guys have game naturally, they dont have to work on it because its already there

They fall into bed with women oblivious to the fact that other men are struggling

They may not look masculine but have something about them only women can see
This is from a guy ´s perspective and yes I ´ve got a friend like this who fits the description, he can bed like 4 girls a month and he has no clue how he ´s doing it I suppose.

But from a chick ´s perspective, what ´s the chance she ´s gonna get hit up by someone with natural game or an alpha so often. There would have to be A LOT of guys good at this or a huge quantity of guys hitting her up so a couple of them actually stand out.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is from a guy ´s perspective and yes I ´ve got a friend like this who fits the description, he can bed like 4 girls a month and he has no clue how he ´s doing it I suppose.

But from a chick ´s perspective, what ´s the chance she ´s gonna get hit up by someone with natural game or an alpha so often. There would have to be A LOT of guys good at this or a huge quantity of guys hitting her up so a couple of them actually stand out.
Hes on the right vibe
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
This is from a guy ´s perspective and yes I ´ve got a friend like this who fits the description, he can bed like 4 girls a month and he has no clue how he ´s doing it I suppose.

But from a chick ´s perspective, what ´s the chance she ´s gonna get hit up by someone with natural game or an alpha so often. There would have to be A LOT of guys good at this or a huge quantity of guys hitting her up so a couple of them actually stand out.
Your geographic location plays a huge role in how often you come across women face to face.
Densely populated cities where public transportation is top notch and the nightlife is booming, bedding 4 girls a month is feasible.
You can pull this off quite easily in NYC, Chicago, London, Moscow, Tokyo, Berlin, and Toronto if you have enough confidence to approach.
 
Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Hi guys,

there´s a question you might be able to shed some light on. Say an average hot chick has no shortage of men to bang her and gets fvckd as often as she likes, which after reading some posts on here is quite often with most women.

Could you explain how come these guys get to bang her (the average chick) if most average guys´ve got no clue about "the game", are betas, needy, all this stuff? At least personally I see so few guys who actually have an idea (I didn´t have until recently) and yet get to bang her while so many others with similar approach don´t. If she has a new guy every week (or even just every month) I doubt there´s so many alphas in her circles so she can just keep changing them. Are they so desperate for sex to just go with anybody when there´s no alpha around?
A woman's self-esteem will play a huge role in her sex life. The lower it is, the less attractive the guys she will sleep and get into relationships with which also means there are more candidates.
 
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Your geographic location plays a huge role in how often you come across women face to face.
Densely populated cities where public transportation is top notch and the nightlife is booming, bedding 4 girls a month is feasible.
You can pull this off quite easily in NYC, Chicago, London, Moscow, Tokyo, Berlin, and Toronto if you have enough confidence to approach.
Toronto too?
 

John D

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
31
Your geographic location plays a huge role in how often you come across women face to face.
Densely populated cities where public transportation is top notch and the nightlife is booming, bedding 4 girls a month is feasible.
You can pull this off quite easily in NYC, Chicago, London, Moscow, Tokyo, Berlin, and Toronto if you have enough confidence to approach.
The guy I mentioned pulled this off in an area of around 100k people, sure he had good months and worse ones, I suppose it was easier for him at uni with hundreds of girls in one place.
 
Top