Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Come They Get in Anyway..

John D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

there´s a question you might be able to shed some light on. Say an average hot chick has no shortage of men to bang her and gets fvckd as often as she likes, which after reading some posts on here is quite often with most women.

Could you explain how come these guys get to bang her (the average chick) if most average guys´ve got no clue about "the game", are betas, needy, all this stuff? At least personally I see so few guys who actually have an idea (I didn´t have until recently) and yet get to bang her while so many others with similar approach don´t. If she has a new guy every week (or even just every month) I doubt there´s so many alphas in her circles so she can just keep changing them. Are they so desperate for sex to just go with anybody when there´s no alpha around?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

there´s a question you might be able to shed some light on. Say an average hot chick has no shortage of men to bang her and gets fvckd as often as she likes, which after reading some posts on here is quite often with most women.

Could you explain how come these guys get to bang her (the average chick) if most average guys´ve got no clue about "the game", are betas, needy, all this stuff? At least personally I see so few guys who actually have an idea (I didn´t have until recently) and yet get to bang her while so many others with similar approach don´t. If she has a new guy every week (or even just every month) I doubt there´s so many alphas in her circles so she can just keep changing them. Are they so desperate for sex to just go with anybody when there´s no alpha around?
They have different tastes. Different tastes at different times.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys have game naturally, they dont have to work on it because its already there

They fall into bed with women oblivious to the fact that other men are struggling

They may not look masculine but have something about them only women can see

John D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys have game naturally, they dont have to work on it because its already there

They fall into bed with women oblivious to the fact that other men are struggling

They may not look masculine but have something about them only women can see
This is from a guy ´s perspective and yes I ´ve got a friend like this who fits the description, he can bed like 4 girls a month and he has no clue how he ´s doing it I suppose.

But from a chick ´s perspective, what ´s the chance she ´s gonna get hit up by someone with natural game or an alpha so often. There would have to be A LOT of guys good at this or a huge quantity of guys hitting her up so a couple of them actually stand out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from a guy ´s perspective and yes I ´ve got a friend like this who fits the description, he can bed like 4 girls a month and he has no clue how he ´s doing it I suppose.

But from a chick ´s perspective, what ´s the chance she ´s gonna get hit up by someone with natural game or an alpha so often. There would have to be A LOT of guys good at this or a huge quantity of guys hitting her up so a couple of them actually stand out.
Hes on the right vibe

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your geographic location plays a huge role in how often you come across women face to face.
Densely populated cities where public transportation is top notch and the nightlife is booming, bedding 4 girls a month is feasible.
You can pull this off quite easily in NYC, Chicago, London, Moscow, Tokyo, Berlin, and Toronto if you have enough confidence to approach.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

A woman's self-esteem will play a huge role in her sex life. The lower it is, the less attractive the guys she will sleep and get into relationships with which also means there are more candidates.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your geographic location plays a huge role in how often you come across women face to face.
Densely populated cities where public transportation is top notch and the nightlife is booming, bedding 4 girls a month is feasible.
You can pull this off quite easily in NYC, Chicago, London, Moscow, Tokyo, Berlin, and Toronto if you have enough confidence to approach.
Toronto too?

John D

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy I mentioned pulled this off in an area of around 100k people, sure he had good months and worse ones, I suppose it was easier for him at uni with hundreds of girls in one place.