teacha
Senior Don Juan
Be a challenge.How do you get her to invest / put effort in you before you fvck?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Be a challenge.How do you get her to invest / put effort in you before you fvck?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
It releases Oxytocin in the brain. The chemical that triggers love. The chemical that triggers addiction. Fack them good and it releases the oxytocin and you are in fact getting her addicted to the idea of you.Inb4 sex was great. Ive noticed that whether the sex was bad, mediocre or good the girl will suddenly reach out more. On one hard I figured its because she might want a relationship because deep down she knows the higher her count the lower her value.
Other opinions?
Generally but not always, women wont **** a guy unless they like him a certain amount or more. Although "liking" can change in both directions for a woman.Inb4 sex was great. Ive noticed that whether the sex was bad, mediocre or good the girl will suddenly reach out more. On one hard I figured its because she might want a relationship because deep down she knows the higher her count the lower her value.
Other opinions?
I have to agree . Many women usually when they break up from someone jump from D to D almost every day and got no feelings involved. Meanwhile my personal experience has show something different (maybe cause I’m good looking or i know how tk fck or that i got money , i think the 3rd lol) that when i fck them they start chasing me all the time .Only someone inexperienced could think this. These females are smashing homie through homie not catching feelings. Fewer women are catching (temporary) feelings and just until the next guy comes around.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
This. I was going to post this until @dude99 did.It releases Oxytocin in the brain. The chemical that triggers love. The chemical that triggers addiction. Fack them good and it releases the oxytocin and you are in fact getting her addicted to the idea of you.
that happens mainly only after first fuggInb4 sex was great. Ive noticed that whether the sex was bad, mediocre or good the girl will suddenly reach out more. On one hard I figured its because she might want a relationship because deep down she knows the higher her count the lower her value.
Other opinions?