Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How come once you fvck a girl they suddenly chase hard?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Inb4 sex was great. Ive noticed that whether the sex was bad, mediocre or good the girl will suddenly reach out more. On one hard I figured its because she might want a relationship because deep down she knows the higher her count the lower her value.

Other opinions?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Inb4 sex was great. Ive noticed that whether the sex was bad, mediocre or good the girl will suddenly reach out more. On one hard I figured its because she might want a relationship because deep down she knows the higher her count the lower her value.

Other opinions?
that's it.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you have triggered emotions in them and it causes them to place a higher importance on you than the guys they haven't.
Sex allows them to feel good because they know they are wanted.

So that's why an opposite emotion which is being distant helps spin the plate.

that's it.
so subconsciously they think that "its better to try it out with this guy because he must be worthy if he can get me to bed" while also preserving their partner count because that erodes value.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Other opinions?
They catch feelings easier than a guy.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They bond through sex since it's very emotional.
They backwards rationalize. "I slept with this guy, which must mean i like him alot, i better step up not to lose him"
Since women are gatekeepers to sex, the guys they do let into the golden pvssy they're qualified to be potential boyfriends so they better follow up on their "investment".
If the sex was great for her then that by itself causes alot of chasing since that's RARE and like hitting the jackpot. A man that can give the woman great sex holds a ton of value.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
[QUOTE="isasda66, post: 2737816, member: 151818"

so subconsciously they think that "its better to try it out with this guy because he must be worthy if he can get me to bed" while also preserving their partner count because that erodes value.
[/QUOTE]

that's exactly it. not bad, I'm impressed with your observation.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe cause we change also our behavior?
As soon as you fcked a female it’s like game over from your side and you don’t care cause you completed your objective. Women want relationships, men want sex . Women give sex to get relationship. When they give sex they expect to get relationship back that’s why they start to chase .

Except if your D game is strong .

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you put your D in any of her holes, the dynamics completely change and you hold more power over her. Girls don't sleep with guys they're not interested in.. It means you were successfully able to press all of her buttons without fumbling, and in turn, she RESPECTS YOU a lot more now.

You would be surprised how many times a guy has a chance to sleep with a woman, and somehow f*cks up a long the way.. it happens way more than you think. I read threads on here all the time, a guy will be vibing with a chick.. and then NEVER makes a move!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe cause we change also our behavior?
As soon as you fcked a female it’s like game over from your side and you don’t care cause you completed your objective. Women want relationships, men want sex . Women give sex to get relationship. When they give sex they expect to get relationship back that’s why they start to chase .

Except if your D game is strong .
"game over" and "objective completed".
True biological seedspreading instinct.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paraphrasing something I overheard

The deeper and harder he fvked me, the more love and care I felt that.. I didnt get from my father

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because she has a low body count and you laid down the D in style

wait till her body count goes up and she behaves like popeye

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not my experience. Some do... some don't. It probably has more to do with the fact I date mostly older women (35 plus).

However, it is true when a woman puts any effort into you she becomes more invested, it's true with anything.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get her to invest / put effort in you before you fvck?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
How do you get her to invest / put effort in you before you fvck?
Be bossy.
Assign her tasks. Reward with praise when she completes them.
Train to follow you with each successive increased responsibility you entrust her with.
Periodically review with her how far she's come in pleasing you and praise once more.

Use assumed 'together' phrases(whether you've internalised them or not) "us" "we" "as a couple..." "in our future..."
She'll believe she's already 'there'-there being the pinnacle of commitment...whatever that looks like to her.

Example: She thinks "we are boyfriend/girlfriend now, its ok if we make love now"

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Use assumed 'together' phrases(whether you've internalised them or not) "us" "we" "as a couple..." "in our future..."
She'll believe she's already 'there'-there being the pinnacle of commitment...whatever that looks like to her.

Example: She thinks "we are boyfriend/girlfriend now, its ok if we make love now"
I like this. Covert comfort for her.

You would be surprised how many times a guy has a chance to sleep with a woman, and somehow f*cks up a long the way.. it happens way more than you think. I read threads on here all the time, a guy will be vibing with a chick.. and then NEVER makes a move!
Trust me I know. Messed up far too many chances when I didnt know better.