"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How come I don't detect interest from women?

Mrpua

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2017
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
39
sometimes (most of the time? all the time?) when I talk to a girl, I don't detect any interest.

If I were a girl and there was a guy I liked, I would get self conscious around him. I don't detect any level of self-consciousness from girls that I talk to. No signs of being nervous.

I would also expect her to ask ME some questions. This almost never happens (maybe happened once):
me: "What do you do?" girl: "I am a nurse. What do YOU do?"
I always intentionally stay quiet to give her an opportunity to ask a question. but she doesn't

I dont know if there is no interest there or I am just not detecting it.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
sometimes (most of the time? all the time?) when I talk to a girl, I don't detect any interest.

If I were a girl and there was a guy I liked, I would get self conscious around him. I don't detect any level of self-consciousness from girls that I talk to. No signs of being nervous.

I would also expect her to ask ME some questions. This almost never happens (maybe happened once):
me: "What do you do?" girl: "I am a nurse. What do YOU do?"
I always intentionally stay quiet to give her an opportunity to ask a question. but she doesn't

I dont know if there is no interest there or I am just not detecting it.
Are you an incel?
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Given the abundance of guys approaching women compared to the opposite I'd say women are more used to talking to guys than the other way around. From that we can deduce that being nervous around the opposite sex is a more common response from men. So your logic that "women should be nervous if they're attracted" isn't sound. You're better off looking at proximity, how physically close they are to you, which direction they're facing and which direction they're moving (away or towards you).

Some women with a few select personalities may exhibit nervousness if they find you very attractive, but I wouldn't count on this attribute as a reliable IOI.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Mmm id look at body language 1st dont even need to talk to them to see interest.

Check youtube lots of video on this.

Id also recommend Joe Navarro books
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Women get nervous around crackheads & weirdos

You don't have to make them feel like this

If you're a centred confident guy this will actually make women feel SAFE & happy
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
Learn the difference between warm & cold approaches.

It sounds like you're cold approaching women without an invitation.
Believe it or not, that's an uphill battle. She won't be receptive to you because you're trying to win her over. It puts her on a pedestal.

Warm approaching is when she's sending positive signals to you, inviting you to talk to her. These type of women are far more receptive to your advances.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
You need to BE interesting to lure them. You do that by looking great, being proficient in your job, earning good money and not giving them interest for free. Tbh not giving a phuck about them.

Being aloof and self-concentrated, obsessed by your own success-story, egoistical is the way to
Like BigDave17 has all these attributes.
 
Top