Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Cardio Helps me Eat Healthier

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be common sense to some of you all, but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this experience.

So I did 30 mins of cardio on the treadmill today. I grabbed some lunch after that. Cardio does burn off calories... But it helps me even more with my nutrition choices.

I had zero craving for junk whatsoever after that run. I was like "get that mess away from me" lol. I only ate fruit and a tuna salad. I was like, "after that hard cardio I'll be damned if I just eat it right back with some junk food."

I burned about 300 calories on the treadmill. I kept that in mind too. That's just 2 servings of salt and pepper chips(and realistically I could eat the whole bag lol) and that run is undone. So I didn't have any chips at all.

Cardio burns calories but I feel like it's helping me even more by forcing me to make good nutritional decisions.

Anyone else have this experience?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, intense cardio on the treadmill curbs my appetite but strenuous cardio on the rowing machine makes me super hungry.....

It's like different forms of cardio have different effects on my body......

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a few minutes about to start my 2 hour jumprope/HIIT with a 26 minute 3-mile / pullup run in the middle. I fapped so that's not good, but I am certain I ain't gettin any tonight - women are ghosting me today and yesterday (or one-liner texts - really pisses me off so I won't answer that), not even good-looking women are just too busy with the who knows what or who?

I was brimming with angst/testosterone/looking good n' healthy before the fap this morn. This will make the workout harder, but I must force myself to start now, I mean now. I'll shave 4 pounds in 2 hrs. Been eatin salmon 2 days then hamburgers 2 days then salmon, then hamburgers, all interlaced with my own vegetable smoothies for balance. My desserts are slim pickings at the moment, but generally healthy. Only ever eat a breakfast and then one main meal around 4 or 5 on my days off and 7 or 8 on working days. If I didn't eat sugar, then I'm sure I'd be losing more than 1 lb a week, kinda at a threshold of 176 lbs to 181 lbs at 6'2." I've hit 175, but haven't been lower than that in idk 5 years maybe. Part of it is the pullups that gain me weight, muscle in place of fat in my back and lats and abs. In 2010 - 2014 I regularly weighed 159 to 167 lbs before a major abdominal surgery changed my digestive system to normal functioning or plumbing. Women would call me "skinny" a poke me while in bed then, even though she herself was skinny AF. I've been not skinny for 4-5 years post surgery. Just trying to see how far I can go shedding lbs without changing my diet to what I'd consider extreme. Through shear exercise (increased frequency because consistency is only getting me a pound a week at this point), can I drop?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm in a few minutes about to start my 2 hour jumprope/HIIT with a 26 minute 3-mile / pullup run in the middle. I fapped so that's not good, but I am certain I ain't gettin any tonight - women are ghosting me today and yesterday (or one-liner texts - really pisses me off so I won't answer that), not even good-looking women are just too busy with the who knows what or who?

I was brimming with angst/testosterone/looking good n' healthy before the fap this morn. This will make the workout harder, but I must force myself to start now, I mean now. I'll shave 4 pounds in 2 hrs. Been eatin salmon 2 days then hamburgers 2 days then salmon, then hamburgers, all interlaced with my own vegetable smoothies for balance. My desserts are slim pickings at the moment, but generally healthy. Only ever eat a breakfast and then one main meal around 4 or 5 on my days off and 7 or 8 on working days. If I didn't eat sugar, then I'm sure I'd be losing more than 1 lb a week, kinda at a threshold of 176 lbs to 181 lbs at 6'2." I've hit 175, but haven't been lower than that in idk 5 years maybe. Part of it is the pullups that gain me weight, muscle in place of fat in my back and lats and abs. In 2010 - 2014 I regularly weighed 159 to 167 lbs before a major abdominal surgery changed my digestive system to normal functioning or plumbing. Women would call me "skinny" a poke me while in bed then, even though she herself was skinny AF. I've been not skinny for 4-5 years post surgery. Just trying to see how far I can go shedding lbs without changing my diet to what I'd consider extreme. Through shear exercise (increased frequency because consistency is only getting me a pound a week at this point), can I drop?
That seems like a ridiculously low weight for guy who is 6'2"