Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can you focus on improving your game if you work 10 hours / day and have an LTR?

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
HI folks,

Like the title says, I am wondering how you guys take time to improve your social skills even you have a girlfriend since the game is on.

For long term dedicated gamers here, I think it's huge to still go out and work on your social gatherings and working on your game.

This year I learned how to not judge other people, and even the girl you are talking to is broke, taking drugs and not can't help herself even, I try not to judge her and make the best out of it.

But there was a time this kind of things stopped me gaming, or it was an excuse.. I thought about the 5 people you are surrounding yourself with, but now I don't care about it and does not let them affect my life.

Today I had only one hour for gaming, and I will commit myself taking action every day for one hour.

Let me know how you still be consistent and sharp with your game, even you have sex consistently. How do you make yourself horny, even you had sex the day before?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump the LTR. You can’t truly learn game on the fly with a girl you didn’t properly game from the beginning.

After you ditch her, start by internalizing game literature. There are 3 really good books- Doc Love’s The System, the DJ Bible, and The Rational Male. Read them all at least 10 times. Then start applying the craft in live scenarios. This is a 12-18 month process, minimum.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Iron Rule #1 -- Frame is everything.

It depends on the frame within the LTR. If the LTR has a shiit frame, then @EyeBRollin is right that it has to end. Even with a good frame, the shelf life of goodness of an LTR is about 5 years.

diogenes84

Don Juan
Reaction score

Iron Rule #1 -- Frame is everything.

It depends on the frame within the LTR. If the LTR has a shiit frame, then @EyeBRollin is right that it has to end. Even with a good frame, the shelf life of goodness of an LTR is about 5 years.
I completely agree with that rule. And it is crazy how women test it all the time. Even subconsciously I think...