"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

How can someone be so cold

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I am 5-10 mins is not asking anything.
It would be anytime there free
What could I have done so bad to talk one last time
she knows you have high interest in her and she has zero interest in you. Her rudeness is telling you she doesnt want to date you.
If she wont give you 5 minutes of her time, then don't give her one more second of yours again. Ever.

If it has to do with work, discuss work only. Nothing else. If she is in a department where she never needs to speak to you pretaining work, never talk to her again. Do not text her, do not talk to her. Her rudeness shows zero interest. Do not waste your time.

Women who think you like them think they are entitled to treat you rudely when they have zero interest in them.

In a week or 2 when she suddenly realizes you havent spoken to her or validated her like you used to and texts you, ignore delete. When she suddenly wants your attention, you are too busy.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I didn’t wanna talk about me liking her or anything like that
Maybe not. But her sense of high value is telling her you do. And her over inflated sense of self worth is enough in her eyes to treat you poorly.

Next
 

Jamsmith

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
25
Reaction score
3
Age
41
she knows you have high interest in her and she has zero interest in you. Her rudeness is telling you she doesnt want to date you.
If she wont give you 5 minutes of her time, then don't give her one more second of yours again. Ever.

If it has to do with work, discuss work only. Nothing else. If she is in a department where she never needs to speak to you pretaining work, never talk to her again. Do not text her, do not talk to her. Her rudeness shows zero interest. Do not waste your time.

Women who think you like them think they are entitled to treat you rudely when they have zero interest in them.

In a week or 2 when she suddenly realizes you havent spoken to her or validated her like you used to and texts you, ignore delete. When she suddenly wants your attention, you are too busy.
Sadly I don’t think she will txt me again, as she twice said leave me alone

Once by text when I needed her advice she replied but then said up to you...futhur questions she said leave me alone

Second time when I wanted to tell her this story, I tried to persuade her to meet up she was having none of it.

Maybe I should have started of saying it’s not about you?
 

Jamsmith

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
25
Reaction score
3
Age
41
To be honest I’ve lost a lot of respect for her after she won’t even give me 5-10 minutes of her time when we work in the same place


Things could have been so different just if I didn’t tell her I like her and tell others,just ask her out as a mate...

And getting loads of advice from different people
We could have at least amicable work relationship and maybe even be good friends.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Jamsmith

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
25
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Shall I send her one last messge?(friend wrote this I like it expect the last part)

I know u said to leave u alone, and I will.. I thought you were mature enough to have a chat with me because even though I’m not the most important person in your life, I still had feelings for u, before. I wish u could have been a little nicer, then the image of u in my mind wouldn’t have changed.. anyways, wish u good luck with everything, take care beautiful
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
To be honest I’ve lost a lot of respect for her after she won’t even give me 5-10 minutes of her time when we work in the same place


Things could have been so different just if I didn’t tell her I like her and tell others,just ask her out as a mate...

And getting loads of advice from different people
We could have at least amicable work relationship and maybe even be good friends.
Unless you got a female your sexxing its not a good idea.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Shall I send her one last messge?(friend wrote this I like it expect the last part)

I know u said to leave u alone, and I will.. I thought you were mature enough to have a chat with me because even though I’m not the most important person in your life, I still had feelings for u, before. I wish u could have been a little nicer, then the image of u in my mind wouldn’t have changed.. anyways, wish u good luck with everything, take care beautiful
Not in 2019 buddy... Lets see what the guys say.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Sadly I don’t think she will txt me again, as she twice said leave me alone

Once by text when I needed her advice she replied but then said up to you...futhur questions she said leave me alone

Second time when I wanted to tell her this story, I tried to persuade her to meet up she was having none of it.

Maybe I should have started of saying it’s not about you?
No. After the first "leave me alone," you should have done just that.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
To be honest I’ve lost a lot of respect for her after she won’t even give me 5-10 minutes of her time when we work in the same place


Things could have been so different just if I didn’t tell her I like her and tell others,just ask her out as a mate...

And getting loads of advice from different people
We could have at least amicable work relationship and maybe even be good friends.
Should have could have would have, can't change what is. Sadly this one is dead. Time to move on. She doesn't even want to be a friend. Next.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Shall I send her one last messge?(friend wrote this I like it expect the last part)

I know u said to leave u alone, and I will.. I thought you were mature enough to have a chat with me because even though I’m not the most important person in your life, I still had feelings for u, before. I wish u could have been a little nicer, then the image of u in my mind wouldn’t have changed.. anyways, wish u good luck with everything, take care beautiful
No. I wouldnt say that. it sounds increadibly butt hurt. it will just drive her to human resources especially where you acknowledge that she told you to leave her alone. Ignore her on all platforms moving forward.

Dont waste your time or your breath.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Nice. If I may add, you should combine it with “Before we met I had a broken view of how my life should be. But you carried me subconsciously. I send my thoughts to you in a rhyme. Too bad I couldn’t lose myself in you. You are my last hope for loveeeeeeeee!!!!!”
Jesus. That was revolting. Lol
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I text my crush we work in same place different departments now to meet for 5-10 mins to tell her something she said text it
You text a girl who has in you interest bellow let's just be friends you ask her to meet, and she tells you no. It's normal.

before we use to flirt, and be friends (Not close)now she can’t even look at me in a corridor
read this, this is how much interest she has in you
30-39% -- This is what I call the “Why are you still putting up with this chick?” zone. At this point, the girl will porously go out of her way to avoid you.

You should have already picked up all the signs and moved on. She is probably referring to you as “this annoying guy that won’t leave me alone”. She won’t say it to your face though. The reason for that is not because she is “to nice to do something like that” as she would say, but rather she is to disrespectful to be honest and say it straight out. If the worst case scenario comes up, you are always an ego boost to her.
Shall I send her one last messge?(friend wrote this I like it expect the last part)

I know u said to leave u alone, and I will.. I thought you were mature enough to have a chat with me because even though I’m not the most important person in your life, I still had feelings for u, before. I wish u could have been a little nicer, then the image of u in my mind wouldn’t have changed.. anyways, wish u good luck with everything, take care beautiful
NO. She does not have attachment with you, she wouldn't give a damn.

What can you do? You certainly can't do anything to raise her interest level. Frankly, realize that she is a girl with tits, vag, her own issues, and there are many like her. Once you see another chick, you will loose your head again. Date more women. This one you forget.

The more you pursue her (at this point this is stalking)... So let's call things by their respective names.. The more you stalk her, the less interested she will be in you. What you have is not salvageable. However, it can bite you in the ass, you can get fired from your work, or she get a restraining order against you. No text, no phone, nothing. Delete her number, delete all past text messages and call history, delete her from your social media (I bet she already blocked you lol). You're a p*ssy, you wouldn't approach her on the street, the easiest for you is your phone, texts, social media, so delete all that so you don't have a chance to screw your life up.

Damn.. Go to youtube and type Alpha Male Strategies, it should man you up a little bit.
 

Jamsmith

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
25
Reaction score
3
Age
41
You text a girl who has in you interest bellow let's just be friends you ask her to meet, and she tells you no. It's normal.


read this, this is how much interest she has in you




NO. She does not have attachment with you, she wouldn't give a damn.

What can you do? You certainly can't do anything to raise her interest level. Frankly, realize that she is a girl with tits, vag, her own issues, and there are many like her. Once you see another chick, you will loose your head again. Date more women. This one you forget.

The more you pursue her (at this point this is stalking)... So let's call things by their respective names.. The more you stalk her, the less interested she will be in you. What you have is not salvageable. However, it can bite you in the ass, you can get fired from your work, or she get a restraining order against you. No text, no phone, nothing. Delete her number, delete all past text messages and call history, delete her from your social media (I bet she already blocked you lol). You're a p*ssy, you wouldn't approach her on the street, the easiest for you is your phone, texts, social media, so delete all that so you don't have a chance to screw your life up.

Damn.. Go to youtube and type Alpha Male Strategies, it should man you up a little bit.

She has not block or muted me on anything
No I’m not gona contact her again at all
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Jamsmith

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
25
Reaction score
3
Age
41
If I bump into her I’ve been getting mixed messages

Some people say say hi
Others say ignore her
Others say if you feel like it talk to her, if not it’s fine
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
If I bump into her I’ve been getting mixed messages

Some people say say hi
Others say ignore her
Others say if you feel like it talk to her, if not it’s fine
If you keep this up her zero interest is going to be the least of your problems. You'll likely have some type of harassment complaint lodged against you.

Be smart and move on now. Not later.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
If I bump into her I’ve been getting mixed messages
Mixed messages IS the communication. Stop thinking about this fukking woman.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top