"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How can someone be so cold

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Cut a long story short I text my crush we work in same place different departments now to meet for 5-10 mins to tell her something she said text it.

she told you text it. In English, no? How many times you need to be told? And why is she your crush?

I said I couldn’t it has to be said face to face, she was having none of it either text or she’s not interested.
she is working and in different department. She probably thinks you want to get her fire. "You know what you ask, but she doesnt know what you want."
the truth is she took it as a test.you are fvcking testing her. You think she know you, but she doesnt. She has interpreted you as if you are testing her.


Weather she’s interested or not how can someone who works in same place not even give you 5-10 mins, I would give anyone my time.

She is working and thus busy.
You have not provided enough details in here. If you have never kissed each other in the mouth, gone on a date, or she has never given you a blow job after work in your car, you need not be asking this kind of questions. It is spooky.


Yes I am moving on and I don’t text her anymore.
oouuuuiiii your upset.....

I wish I didn’t listen to so many people’s advise, before we use to flirt, and be friends (Not close)now she can’t even look at me in a corridor

you are friends, that is all. your mind finally spoke. You have never kissed each other. She is nothing to you pal. Don't get upset, don't withdraw don't be rude and say hello to her if she greets you. Try later, but be more straight forward.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top