Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can one postpone a date without communicating lack of interest?

Tolstoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,

I met through FaceBook a woman from my hometown that I knew in my youth. We both are now living in the same town.

After some sporadic exchange of messages on FaceBook for two weeks or so, I invited her for a walking and she accepted it.

I told her that I would call her today for arranging our joint walking. However, I am not feeling in a mood of going for the walking in this weekend. I would rather prefer the next weekend.

So, my question is: How can I postpone the date without communicating lack of interest?

Grateful for your ideas in advance!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,

I met through FaceBook a woman from my hometown that I knew in my youth. We both are now living in the same town.

After some sporadic exchange of messages on FaceBook for two weeks or so, I invited her for a walking and she accepted it.

I told her that I would call her today for arranging our joint walking. However, I am not feeling in a mood of going for the walking in this weekend. I would rather prefer the next weekend.

So, my question is: How can I postpone the date without communicating lack of interest?

suck it up and still go, stop being lazy, keep your word on thing you said, you are a men, woman who have issues of keeping her word

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,

If you really don't wanna go, just say the truth.

"I don't wanna meet today, not in the mood... feeling (something). Can we schedule for next week?"

It doesn't care if she will be angry or not... People judge us all the time. Do whatever you want. Say no when you want... That situation is not a big deal.

Doing something only to please one's expectations is the road for frustration. Trust me, I was the master on that and I took a long time and pain to get rid of that.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you offer another date (i.e. the following weekend), that should be fine. We always say a girl is still interested if she counter-offers when postponing.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the girl that's the problem with this. It's what you're communicating to yourself that is the problem. And when you're home you won't enjoy your time you'll be thinking shoulda coulda woulda.

Sorry mate I'm certainly not perfect. We all have our weak days. But it's the tough love here that makes us more useful than love shack.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Dear All,

Don't be a schmuck. You made the date, stick to it. Who knows, you may get your d!ick wet if you don't f uck it up.