Josh Davidson
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2021
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 140
programming from my parents when I was a child to make me into a nice guy?
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Lots of reading and putting into practice. And failing. You will fail a lot...but you have to accept it if you want to improve and get better.programming from my parents when I was a child to make me into a nice guy?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That will build confidence and awareness but won‘t undo nice guy behavior.Go to self defense or fight school so you have street awareness.
Don't flush the toilet after you do a number 2.programming from my parents when I was a child to make me into a nice guy?
Ok. I will join a martial arts class.Go to self defense or fight school so you have street awareness.
Ok. I'll move out on my own.All good points above.
In addition, just moving out and living on your own will help you become your own person. It may or may not be an option yet but strive to be on your own if you want to grow.
Ok. I'll get it and read it.That will build confidence and awareness but won‘t undo nice guy behavior.
You need to do a lot of self reflection and observing of yourself. Hard to tell without knowing any background.
I can recommend reading „No more Mr. Nice Guy“ as first step.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You should also find it as audiobook on spotify and youtube.Ok. I'll get it and read it.
First thing to do! That book helped me a lot in understanding why i was a nice guy and how to get out!Ok. I'll get it and read it.
Ok. I'll listen to his clips.listen to every Patrice O Neal clip on the internet
10-15 times
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Its actually very simple.programming from my parents when I was a child to make me into a nice guy?
Best advice. Simple and accurate.Everything you agree to should be because you WANT to do it. And it should also benefit you. If it doesnt, say NO.
If you grew up in rough neighborhoods you already have this innately. Otherwise you would have been dead.Go to self defense or fight school so you have street awareness.
Travel. Road trip. Read. Try and fail. Do what feels unnatural and uncomfortable. If it doesn't scare the crap out of you and makes you really uncomfortable you are not pushing/expanding your horizons.programming from my parents when I was a child to make me into a nice guy?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.