"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How can I prevent a flake with this Tinder girl?

jboyd5

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
67
Reaction score
38
Age
32
Went good on the initial convo in chat, and even snapped back and forth after that making plans for her to come to my place and drink some wine and smoke. Probably will go out too after that. How do I stop a last minute flake, and past experiences you can share on this topic? Thanks!
 

Attachments

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
So you tell her you are awkward and bad at sex. I'm sure she must be dying to meet you.
i think he did just fine, i understand OP game. I play abit different.

OP your text is borderline, however typically clique and contrived (I cringed on screen1) she is playing along. The mediocre sex story worked with her. For the invite to your place and leading up to her arrival do not say anything sexual or innuendo. If she does, and chances are she will if you dont, ignore and deflect (reply with a "hmm" or "lets see" etc). Phrases like "your cute", "funny, cute", etc etc (the word cute works very well for many things)

good luck, dont fu ck it up
 

ComeOnMan

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
Age
32
I dont know how you can do that now but the number one thing that made my sucess rate skyrocket using OLD was to call and ask them out after talking for like 15 minutes or so on the phone instead of texting
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top