How can I prevent a flake with this Tinder girl?

jboyd5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went good on the initial convo in chat, and even snapped back and forth after that making plans for her to come to my place and drink some wine and smoke. Probably will go out too after that. How do I stop a last minute flake, and past experiences you can share on this topic? Thanks!

Attachments

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you tell her you are awkward and bad at sex. I'm sure she must be dying to meet you.
i think he did just fine, i understand OP game. I play abit different.

OP your text is borderline, however typically clique and contrived (I cringed on screen1) she is playing along. The mediocre sex story worked with her. For the invite to your place and leading up to her arrival do not say anything sexual or innuendo. If she does, and chances are she will if you dont, ignore and deflect (reply with a "hmm" or "lets see" etc). Phrases like "your cute", "funny, cute", etc etc (the word cute works very well for many things)

good luck, dont fu ck it up

ComeOnMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how you can do that now but the number one thing that made my sucess rate skyrocket using OLD was to call and ask them out after talking for like 15 minutes or so on the phone instead of texting