“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How can I date hot personal trainer at my gym?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
There's this hot personal trainer at my gym. I'm guessing she's about my age, but maybe a bit older. I'm 22, she may be 23 or 24. Now, it's tricky business trying to date someone in her position because I go to the gym about 4x per week and I probably see her there about 3 times. Also, usually when I see her, she is busy giving personal training sessions for something like $35/hr so I can't interrupt her while she's with clients.

Since I go to the gym a lot, she has noticed me and I know she recognizes me because she has said "hello" before when I passed by her while she was on a break or something. I am very proud of my body and I believe that anybody there would see me as a hard-working lifter. I use a notebook and I am chiseled so people definitely take me seriously and I wouldn't be seen as some joke trying to get a girl at the gym. The only thing I'd be a bit concerned about is that I am kinda pale and she's very tan, but that's not likely to change quickly w/o some major sunburn so I'm not worried about that.

Anybody have any ideas on how I can try to pull this off? I'm actually thinking about becoming a personal trainer so perhaps I could ask her something about that if I catch her on a break. It's a tough situation since I need to save face with whatever I decide to do.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

phloyd

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
You don't need to save face for anybody. No one cares if you ask this girl out.

When you've passed by her while she was on a break and said "hello" to you, this was your chance to chat her up and ask for her number.

Next chance you get just think about your nike shoes and just do it! Its just that simple.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Don't read to much into the hello - because that's just someone being friendly.

I'd recomend you hit up a conversation with her - ask her a question about a workout or some such sh#t.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
I can already tell by your mindset that your not confident in yourself. Yeah you've got this great body (congrats I know how much hard work & dedication that takes), but your confidence level is not there. Here's what you do:

-Watch how she interacts with others. It will be REALLY HARD to tell what kinda girl she is because she's at work. She get's paid to be friendly and nice. If you constantly recieve EC from her, smile back at her and # close her. If she accepts then you know your in, otherwise I'd quit thinking of strategies for asking out a girl from your gym. You don't want to have to switch gyms if it doesn't work do you??

In my honest opinion, I wouldn't ask out a girl from the gym unless it was quiet obivious that her interest level was there. Because I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of switching gyms.




PIMP
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Pimp-sicle,

I don't see why you think confidence is an issue here. I am confident in myself, but I am being cautious because the risks here are rather large. If you look at the situation, there are very few opportunities where she's off the clock and I can talk to her so there's not much to gauge her interest level. Add to that the fact that this is a place I go to 4x per week and I see her quite often. So, of course I sorta know others on the staff, and, although she doesn't seem like a gossiper, who am I to know if I get some type of reputation there if I don't play this right.

I'll do the EC thing and chat her up if she's ever not busy....hope it works out.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top