Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I date hot personal trainer at my gym?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this hot personal trainer at my gym. I'm guessing she's about my age, but maybe a bit older. I'm 22, she may be 23 or 24. Now, it's tricky business trying to date someone in her position because I go to the gym about 4x per week and I probably see her there about 3 times. Also, usually when I see her, she is busy giving personal training sessions for something like $35/hr so I can't interrupt her while she's with clients.

Since I go to the gym a lot, she has noticed me and I know she recognizes me because she has said "hello" before when I passed by her while she was on a break or something. I am very proud of my body and I believe that anybody there would see me as a hard-working lifter. I use a notebook and I am chiseled so people definitely take me seriously and I wouldn't be seen as some joke trying to get a girl at the gym. The only thing I'd be a bit concerned about is that I am kinda pale and she's very tan, but that's not likely to change quickly w/o some major sunburn so I'm not worried about that.

Anybody have any ideas on how I can try to pull this off? I'm actually thinking about becoming a personal trainer so perhaps I could ask her something about that if I catch her on a break. It's a tough situation since I need to save face with whatever I decide to do.

phloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to save face for anybody. No one cares if you ask this girl out.

When you've passed by her while she was on a break and said "hello" to you, this was your chance to chat her up and ask for her number.

Next chance you get just think about your nike shoes and just do it! Its just that simple.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't read to much into the hello - because that's just someone being friendly.

I'd recomend you hit up a conversation with her - ask her a question about a workout or some such sh#t.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can already tell by your mindset that your not confident in yourself. Yeah you've got this great body (congrats I know how much hard work & dedication that takes), but your confidence level is not there. Here's what you do:

-Watch how she interacts with others. It will be REALLY HARD to tell what kinda girl she is because she's at work. She get's paid to be friendly and nice. If you constantly recieve EC from her, smile back at her and # close her. If she accepts then you know your in, otherwise I'd quit thinking of strategies for asking out a girl from your gym. You don't want to have to switch gyms if it doesn't work do you??

In my honest opinion, I wouldn't ask out a girl from the gym unless it was quiet obivious that her interest level was there. Because I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of switching gyms.

PIMP

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle,

I don't see why you think confidence is an issue here. I am confident in myself, but I am being cautious because the risks here are rather large. If you look at the situation, there are very few opportunities where she's off the clock and I can talk to her so there's not much to gauge her interest level. Add to that the fact that this is a place I go to 4x per week and I see her quite often. So, of course I sorta know others on the staff, and, although she doesn't seem like a gossiper, who am I to know if I get some type of reputation there if I don't play this right.

I'll do the EC thing and chat her up if she's ever not busy....hope it works out.