Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How bad the situation in America is for single men and the obvious reason.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Think of it like this, there is a concept called supply and demand. If there is a high supply for something, the demand will inevitably go done after a certain point. I do not need to be an expert economist to tell you that. Now most men here live in the western world, especially in the US. Well, here is the reality for most American men in the 20-34 age group explained in a couple charts:

Original Source Below:

Here is what that means for you:

Tired of women getting away with everything and you cannot? Deal with it! There is a higher demand the world has for women. Women are more valuable to society than most men outside of valuable men that produce a lot for society, usually alpha males making tons of money, having tons of status, and running things.

I think it will get worse as parents continue to prefer male children, especially in third world countries, and there are only so many women to go around.

Everything from dating to meeting women to how society treats you? As a single guy who is average, you are quite disposable and worthless, there are already too many of you around.

Wanna blame feminism? Nah. Feminism might even work if there were more women than men, there is no "toxic culture" or "misandry" or any of that. The issue is simple, there are just too many freaking men!

"But bruh, improve ya self and it will not matter bruh."

Yeah, improve yourself for sure, regardless of where society is headed but don't do it for women. Even if you got shredded and got rich, you will be stuck with entitled princesses who are not even that good looking but think they deserve the world. It's not due to feminism or anything. It is due to bad gender ratios. Bad gender ratios = thirsty thirsty dudes and simps with bad game.

What does that mean? It means even if you can game a girl and take her home, you are left with an entitled chick with overinflated value who has had 100+ guys on social media and in real life hit on her because there is scarcity in women in society. You might get laid but in the end, you are doing so with lower quality women than you would be if you were in a society which leaned more female.

A heavily female society? Women feel desperate, they put time into their looks, and they have to now please men. It's simple, its not feminism, it's supply and freaking demand. Get that across your heads.

In order for anything long-term to change for men in dating and all that, you would need to have a significant reduction in the male population. Until then, you are left with what you got or even worse if the male population increases.

This dude goes into it and has a decent say although I think he is off on some stuff:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, they're tryin to do us a favor and start a war with this virus sh!t.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Women are not valuable more then men.
The opposite is the truth

By giving women such honor you make her lose her interest in you

The cut down of men population wont happen because of the underground network. The only guys which wont be able to see what happens are those who playes by the rules of media and mainstream. Those anyways dont want to be man so no fcks given lol

The dogs are out
DIE HARD

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to see the macro view for understand such concept.

Just compare the club at 11pm when its 50-50 and then at 5am when its 90%males and 10% females.

At 11 you can approach and have a shot with a pretty 7 while at 5 even ogres play hard to get while hordes of men chase them.

ps. leave the club at 4 cause you either scored a chick or you failed the night, pointless to stay beyond that point if you have nothing yet.

Reaction score
Women are not valuable more then men.
The opposite is the truth
No, women are objectively more valuable than men to society. Women give us kids and there are less of them, hence why a female's life is more valuable than that of a guy. Guys chase women more aggressively because there is a lack of them, hence why women are more valued. So cut the whole motivational bro you can do whatever you want BS and face facts, female life is far far far more valuable to male life because the world has enough men already. I think if anything, there are too many men in prime reproductive ages.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it like this, there is a concept called supply and demand. If there is a high supply for something, the demand will inevitably go done after a certain point. I do not need to be an expert economist to tell you that. Now most men here live in the western world, especially in the US. Well, here is the reality for most American men in the 20-34 age group explained in a couple charts:

Original Source Below:

Here is what that means for you:

Tired of women getting away with everything and you cannot? Deal with it! There is a higher demand the world has for women. Women are more valuable to society than most men outside of valuable men that produce a lot for society, usually alpha males making tons of money, having tons of status, and running things.

I think it will get worse as parents continue to prefer male children, especially in third world countries, and there are only so many women to go around.

Everything from dating to meeting women to how society treats you? As a single guy who is average, you are quite disposable and worthless, there are already too many of you around.

Wanna blame feminism? Nah. Feminism might even work if there were more women than men, there is no "toxic culture" or "misandry" or any of that. The issue is simple, there are just too many freaking men!

"But bruh, improve ya self and it will not matter bruh."

Yeah, improve yourself for sure, regardless of where society is headed but don't do it for women. Even if you got shredded and got rich, you will be stuck with entitled princesses who are not even that good looking but think they deserve the world. It's not due to feminism or anything. It is due to bad gender ratios. Bad gender ratios = thirsty thirsty dudes and simps with bad game.

What does that mean? It means even if you can game a girl and take her home, you are left with an entitled chick with overinflated value who has had 100+ guys on social media and in real life hit on her because there is scarcity in women in society. You might get laid but in the end, you are doing so with lower quality women than you would be if you were in a society which leaned more female.

A heavily female society? Women feel desperate, they put time into their looks, and they have to now please men. It's simple, its not feminism, it's supply and freaking demand. Get that across your heads.

In order for anything long-term to change for men in dating and all that, you would need to have a significant reduction in the male population. Until then, you are left with what you got or even worse if the male population increases.

This dude goes into it and has a decent say although I think he is off on some stuff:

Who the hell puts out these stats? There is no shortage of women. If anything there is a shortage of men due to incarceration and early death.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there’s an abundance of men then why are so many women asking the million dollar question, “why can’t I find a good man?”

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there’s an abundance of men then why are so many women asking the million dollar question, “why can’t I find a good man?”
cause they are making more money than us now, undeservedly I'll admit, but heh! we got the Fed to backstop us...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you are a man doesn’t mean you are a good man. Isn’t that what this site is for?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna talk about shortage of women, look at China. That's the Incel country of the world due to obvious reasons...
With the one child policy until recently, couples would often abort females as they always wanted males. And now...

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
No, women are objectively more valuable than men to society. Women give us kids and there are less of them, hence why a female's life is more valuable than that of a guy. Guys chase women more aggressively because there is a lack of them, hence why women are more valued. So cut the whole motivational bro you can do whatever you want BS and face facts, female life is far far far more valuable to male life because the world has enough men already. I think if anything, there are too many men in prime reproductive ages.
I have probably equal number of single female at their over 30 and single male at the same age in my company, which has over then 10k workers in that specific place. My company also organizes single meetings which I dnt take part in - but this is a good sign that this is a common problem.

Most of the male workers are in the manufacture line. I haven't met yet someone over 30 who is not married, and many of these guys are not exactly chads nor they successful or happy with their life. Some of them are actually short, angry and covertly aggressive types, to a degree you feel insecure in their company if you dont give them the attention and admiration they seek. Yet - they have a family. No reproduction problem here.

Ironically the more successful, calm and better looking guys are not yet married.

Your expectations vs reality
You wanna have kids, you have plenty of ***** to put your **** in. You want the fancy stuff, die. Stop using logic where it not meant to be used

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good observation. but let me make clear women are not equal to men. I wouldn't say they are inferior neither but they are different thats for sure. Sausage fests are never such a great thing dealt with it in the Marines. Now I live in a college town where the ratio is even about.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We haven't had a major war in decades plus the work environment even for dangerous jobs has gotten safer this means that their are more men now than what you would normally have, trust me this is going to change sooner rather than later. The reason why you work on yourself is not for women it's for you and women are just a side benefit. When I check out social media which is not often I see a ton of loser neck beard men, those guys don't even register. With that type of competition it isn't very difficult to beat them out.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you take these statistics and include women who are damaged goods you'll get even more of a shortage.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
We haven't had a major war in decades plus the work environment even for dangerous jobs has gotten safer this means that their are more men now than what you would normally have, trust me this is going to change sooner rather than later. The reason why you work on yourself is not for women it's for you and women are just a side benefit. When I check out social media which is not often I see a ton of loser neck beard men, those guys don't even register. With that type of competition it isn't very difficult to beat them out.
+ men do female jobs

But dont forget car accidents & suicide are more common in times of peace because men need to release adrenaline

wars getting more tactical and the major loses are in the countries that anyways has polygamy
Nuclear threat is a peace maker
Elon musk will take us to mars before it all even starts

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, women are objectively more valuable than men to society. Women give us kids and there are less of them, hence why a female's life is more valuable than that of a guy.
This is why women are generally considered more valuable to society, objectively:
Pretend you're on a deserted island, and there are 10 men and 10 women, and you have to repopulate.. You could lost nine of the 10 men and still have 10 kids in the first generation. If you lose nine of the 10 women, you're only going to have one kid.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why women are generally considered more valuable to society, objectively:
Pretend you're on a deserted island, and there are 10 men and 10 women, and you have to repopulate.. You could lost nine of the 10 men and still have 10 kids in the first generation. If you lose nine of the 10 women, you're only going to have one kid.
Women are not leaders like men are. They don't build civilizations.