Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How bad the situation in America is for single men and the obvious reason.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
This is why women are generally considered more valuable to society, objectively:
Pretend you're on a deserted island, and there are 10 men and 10 women, and you have to repopulate.. You could lost nine of the 10 men and still have 10 kids in the first generation. If you lose nine of the 10 women, you're only going to have one kid.
Shes urs

Attachments

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
+ without men they could not have friendship and partnership between them because they speak only about men. They will eliminate each other and collapse into their selves

Men speaking about war, deserts, reproduction and other stuff beside women

Last edited:

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why women are generally considered more valuable to society, objectively:
Pretend you're on a deserted island, and there are 10 men and 10 women, and you have to repopulate.. You could lost nine of the 10 men and still have 10 kids in the first generation. If you lose nine of the 10 women, you're only going to have one kid.
But we have enough population, more than enough.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Places like Russia and Eastern Europe have a gender imbalance in which females outnumber males. But I'm not sure if this imbalance has had any positive impact on dating dynamics in Eastern Euro.

I have no personal experience in Eastern Europe but from what I've read and seen on youtube, men over there are still struggling even though the odds are in their favor. It might be an economic issue though, because Eastern Europe isn't as affluent as the west, particularly America and Canada.

The 2010 US census indicated that the US is approximately 50/50 male/female. So we're basically right at the center.

I'd be interested to see if a skewed gender ratio in the US (more females than males) would favor men, or if it'll be like in Eastern Europe where it basically makes no difference and men will still struggle.

I believe because the west is generally more affluent than Eastern Euro, a skewed gender ratio will help men.

Reaction score
I have probably equal number of single female at their over 30 and single male at the same age in my company, which has over then 10k workers in that specific place. My company also organizes single meetings which I dnt take part in - but this is a good sign that this is a common problem.

Most of the male workers are in the manufacture line. I haven't met yet someone over 30 who is not married, and many of these guys are not exactly chads nor they successful or happy with their life. Some of them are actually short, angry and covertly aggressive types, to a degree you feel insecure in their company if you dont give them the attention and admiration they seek. Yet - they have a family. No reproduction problem here.

Ironically the more successful, calm and better looking guys are not yet married.

Your expectations vs reality
You wanna have kids, you have plenty of ***** to put your **** in. You want the fancy stuff, die. Stop using logic where it not meant to be used
No seriously....huh? Anyone can become a dad or a family man if they have low enough standards and are willing to commit to an LTR. This is a Don Juan forum you filthy idiot, of course men here want to get their d-cks went. We want the fine things in life, we shoot for that, we are not looking to be average like you. Most of your post was incoherent and madde no sense what sense whatsover. Stop trying to argue with a reality.

Reaction score
Places like Russia and Eastern Europe have a gender imbalance in which females outnumber males. But I'm not sure if this imbalance has had any positive impact on dating dynamics in Eastern Euro.

I have no personal experience in Eastern Europe but from what I've read and seen on youtube, men over there are still struggling even though the odds are in their favor. It might be an economic issue though, because Eastern Europe isn't as affluent as the west, particularly America and Canada.

The 2010 US census indicated that the US is approximately 50/50 male/female. So we're basically right at the center.

I'd be interested to see if a skewed gender ratio in the US (more females than males) would favor men, or if it'll be like in Eastern Europe where it basically makes no difference and men will still struggle.

I believe that if because the west is generally more affluent than Eastern Euro, a skewed gender ratio will help men.
Dude you try to sound so knowledgable on debates can you not actually read the charts? The gender balance is around because they account for all ages, women live longer than men so hence it gets more female singles after 40 and 50. In the prime dating and mating ages, men in the US significantly outnumber women. Learn how to read a chart and the thread before spouting whatever crap you have a habit of spouting.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But we have enough population, more than enough.
We do now, but traditionally more people were needed. Which were where things like "women and children first" came from. Because they were literally safeguarding the future. And there was also the consideration that women and children were weaker and thus less able to fend for themselves, so men took the bigger risks.

Even now, we need enough children to replace the dying, or close to replacing them. Otherwise it causes problems. Not enough tax revenue to pay for social programs, pensions, entitlements, and the like. Younger people in their prime are needed to do the bulk of the work, otherwise you have an aging and less productive populace.

Reaction score
That is the objective reason but a more relevant reason is because of supply and demand. Men are h0rny and chasing women aggressively due to the copious amounts of single men and reduction in single women. What this means are sausagefests and yes, women getting treated better.

What does it mean for men? Get ready to get treated like absolute dog sh1t because society benefits from you fading away, there are already too many of you, no more needed. Of course women are going to be treated like queens, they are more of a commodity. So whenever these idiots whine of mens rights, no one takes that seriously because it benefits society to see a significant reduction in male population. Now if we had 60% single women in 20-30 yr old ages and 40% men? I bet real quick men would have more protection from goverment and people would care more.

Supply and demand is right, there are too many single men and men in general.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you try to sound so knowledgable on debates can you not actually read the charts? The gender balance is around because they account for all ages, women live longer than men so hence it gets more female singles after 40 and 50. In the prime dating and mating ages, men in the US significantly outnumber women. Learn how to read a chart and the thread before spouting whatever crap you have a habit of spouting.
Let me know if I'm looking at this wrong....

"The 2010 Census age-sex pyramid is typical of developed countries, showing a broad base with a middle section of nearly the same dimension and then gradually tapering off at the oldest ages to a point at the top. "

That is quoted from the 2010 census. Around ages 20-35 (dating age) men and women are roughly the same ratio. Men don't tapper off until later ages.

MF Population distribution.jpg

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s interesting is that it’s still a 50/50 gender ratio between men and woman for these age groups, yet there are more single men. That means these women are either dating older guys, or there are dudes with multiple girlfriends lol.

My guess is both.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you are a man doesn’t mean you are a good man. Isn’t that what this site is for?

I believe because the west is generally more affluent than Eastern Euro, a skewed gender ratio will help men.
A percentage of those males are incarcerated.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A percentage of those males are incarcerated.
That would mean there's less available, eligible men. So we'd assume that the remaining guys would do quite well considering there are more females than males. But from what I've read and seen on youtube and articles, the dating prospects of Eastern Euro men aren't looking too good. It seems the goal of most young Eastern Euro females is to get an education and try to find a way to move to Western Europe or the US/CAN for employment - so getting tied down in relationships is not a priority for them. Economics seems to play a bigger factor than M/F population ratios in Eastern Euro.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
No seriously....huh? Anyone can become a dad or a family man if they have low enough standards and are willing to commit to an LTR. This is a Don Juan forum you filthy idiot, of course men here want to get their d-cks went. We want the fine things in life, we shoot for that, we are not looking to be average like you. Most of your post was incoherent and madde no sense what sense whatsover. Stop trying to argue with a reality.
So you admiting there is no problem.
Btw the women that you define "fine" are actually sees you as an average guy, no matter how hard you work on yourself - born in the wrong place in the wrong time by the wrong parents. No mysterious cheerleaders group of girls yelling behind your back "work hard, work hard!"
A fine girl wants a fine man, that means he is calm and not calling other people idiots on forums. I have guys like you on my work too lol. They working so hard on them selves but their inner little bitzes that keep them messing around with other dudes because they think they are better then everybody else is a no-no for women.
But lol bruh. THE CHARTS. Im out.

Last edited:

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good observation. but let me make clear women are not equal to men. I wouldn't say they are inferior neither but they are different thats for sure. Sausage fests are never such a great thing dealt with it in the Marines. Now I live in a college town where the ratio is even about.
Just to change the subject, I was in the Air Force bud and like the old saying goes..... a lot of military spouses or significant other cheats. If you're going to be in the military, go in single, do your job until your term expires, then get into a relationship. I had some of my buddies got cheated on and some are married multiple times, being in a sausage fest atmosphere does that to you.

Anyways, thanks for your service.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me know if I'm looking at this wrong....

"The 2010 Census age-sex pyramid is typical of developed countries, showing a broad base with a middle section of nearly the same dimension and then gradually tapering off at the oldest ages to a point at the top. "

That is quoted from the 2010 census. Around ages 20-35 (dating age) men and women are roughly the same ratio. Men don't tapper off until later ages.

View attachment 4225
Im not totally convinced from those stats however we should consider that 20 to 30 is the dating age, the 30-35 one is already too late for women most already hit the wall and being myself in that age group I can tell you the desire to date in very weak...let alone with women my age.

Something I cant explain is how is it even possible that clubs are overcrowded from males with very few females, same thing with dating apps in the 20-30 age range.

Guess women got railed from chad and dont need to bother to deal with "normal men".

Regarding the eastern europe point, I never had any problem there to find both quality and quantity which is not the case at all in southern europe while northerne europe is a balanced environment that requires commitment but still grants results.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not totally convinced from those stats however we should consider that 20 to 30 is the dating age, the 30-35 one is already too late for women most already hit the wall and being myself in that age group I can tell you the desire to date in very weak...let alone with women my age.

Something I cant explain is how is it even possible that clubs are overcrowded from males with very few females, same thing with dating apps in the 20-30 age range.

Guess women got railed from chad and dont need to bother to deal with "normal men".

Regarding the eastern europe point, I never had any problem there to find both quality and quantity which is not the case at all in southern europe while northerne europe is a balanced environment that requires commitment but still grants results.

The age-sex pyramid indicates that virtually all age groups below 65 are approximately 50/50 in population - you could fold that image along the 0-axis and the blue-shaded area (the 2010 census data) looks roughly symmetrical.

@Postmalonelistener , put your money where your mouth is: if I'm reading the chart wrong, then please educate me. Because by my eyes, that chart looks pretty symmetrical for all age groups below 65.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nightclubs are a predatory business model that preys on men's desperation (similar to dating websites). Most nightclubs will let women in free of charge because they know that more women brings in more men, and men will spend money because guys fall victim to the drink hustle:

Female: "Will you buy me a drink?"
Male: "Sure"
Female: "Thanks for the drink" .....and then she walks off.

Women repeat this game over and over, groups of women make a game of how many drinks they can hustle from thirsty men in a night, it's how they get their validation fix.

As for entrance fees, if a mixed group of male and female friends approach the club, the club will charge every head an entrance fee because they know the guys will pay for their girls.

But if it's a group of only females approaching the club, they can enter free of charge.

Summary: In the nightclub scene, women serve as bait to hustle money from thirty dudes - "bait" might not be the best term though, because women are willing participants in this game.

EDIT::: Also, the reason why these days men greatly outnumber women in nightclubs (moreso than in the past) is because women don't need to go out anymore to get their validation fix, they can get it by posting on Instagram.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Nightclubs are a predatory business model that preys on men's desperation (similar to dating websites). Most nightclubs will let women in free of charge because they know that more women brings in more men, and men will spend money because guys fall victim to the drink hustle:

Women repeat this game over and over, groups of women make a game of how many drinks they can hustle from thirsty men in a night, it's how they get their validation fix.

As for entrance fees, if a mixed group of male and female friends approach the club, the club will charge every head an entrance fee because they know the guys will pay for their girls.

But if it's a group of only females approaching the club, they can enter free of charge.

Summary: In the nightclub scene, women serve as bait to hustle money from thirty dudes - "bait" might not be the best term though, because women are willing participants in this game.

EDIT::: Also, the reason why these days men greatly outnumber women in nightclubs (moreso than in the past) is because women don't need to go out anymore to get their validation fix, they can get it by posting on Instagram.
No disagreement on the general concepts above.

But is that even still a thing where chicks try to get guys to buy them drinks?

My understanding is that, in 2020, chicks have gotten so clique-y/snobby/celebrity-ish that they won't talk to "betas" at all let alone use them for drinks like they did earlier*.

*A Chadlite might get used for a couple drinks and then she will dump him for a full Chad (if possible) before leaving the club. But she's not seeking free drinks per se, just biding her time until she can upgrade.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No disagreement on the general concepts above.

But is that even still a thing where chicks try to get guys to buy them drinks?

My understanding is that, in 2020, chicks have gotten so clique-y/snobby/celebrity-ish that they won't talk to "betas" at all let alone use them for drinks like they did earlier*.

*I suppose a Chadlite might get used for a couple drinks and then she will dump him for a full Chad (if possible) before leaving the club. But she's not seeking free drinks per se, just biding her time until she can upgrade.
Drink hustling was a major thing when I was hitting the nightclub scene back in the early 2000s. You're right, it wasn't about the drinks, it was about the validation and power trip that women derive from knowing they can hustle a dude for free shlt. That was back in the day when people would go out and meet & greet in the dating game. These days, it's all done on OLD and Instagram.

....women get their validation fix these days from Instagram likes and hustling for free sh1t by posting an Amazon wishlist.

I honestly don't know if women are still drink hustling in the clubs because last time I was at a nightclub was 2013.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The age-sex pyramid indicates that virtually all age groups below 65 are approximately 50/50 in population - you could fold that image along the 0-axis and the blue-shaded area (the 2010 census data) looks roughly symmetrical.

@Postmalonelistener , put your money where your mouth is: if I'm reading the chart wrong, then please educate me. Because by my eyes, that chart looks pretty symmetrical for all age groups below 65.
I didnt mean to say you cant read the chart, I agree with our reading its just that it seems to me the chart is not accurate according to what I see on the streets in Europe.

Guess that chart is for the Us and Im not familiar with the ratio there.

That dynamic exists only in western Europe, even in Poland which is the most western of eastern countries that dynamic does not exist.

Also if you hit the club at 11pm its more women than men, the ratio doesnt screw up before 2am...what you describe in terms of numbers and social habits its western europe.

Im 100% sure about since Im clubbing in the whole union since mid 00s.

Unless you hit clubs for foreigners you dont usually get any of that sh1t until recently for the simple fact that local men are no simps and local women have not been treated as princesses from day 1 of their life.

"Will you buy me a drink" usually gets the man to say "no" and leave or an invitation to the woman to find herself a foreigner who will "pay" for her.