How bad is this?

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad's (serious) girlfriend's daughter is 15, and I'm 18, and she's attracted to me...always flirts with me, throws out constant sh!t tests though. I don't have oneitis (that would be sh!tty) but I'd definitely enjoy hooking up with her. My dad almost seems to encourage it, which is weird as hell.

When our parents aren't around we cuddle sometimes, or she'll sit on my lap and I'll stroke her inner thigh... We're both still virgins so I think having sex with her would just be too weird at this point, but I'd kinda like to kiss her. Like, she's really goddamn cute, if she were just ok looking I'd have no problem with letting go of the idea and treating her like.....well, ****, pickup tells you to treat a girl "like your little sister" to make her more attracted to you.

I guess it's a bit weird, but she's sexy as hell, and into me, so it's a difficult temptation to ignore.

Is that way too weird? Is it up there with the guy whose blood-related sister wants to fvck him, or the guy who wanted to go to a gay bar and try to pick up guys to prove an obvious point?

DaveHart

Reaction score
hate to be a buzzkill but first look at this: http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm

Next realize that at your ages and experience levels this relationship would not last... and also realize that if your dad is serious with her mom and say... they get married... your going to be stuck with a sister who you lost your V-card with making your life akward at every family gathering until your parents die.

Do what you want, but honestly I would say this is WAY not worth it.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's worse? The fact that the OP is thinking about this or the fact that his dad is encouraging it?

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my state the age of consent is 16, or you must be within 4 years of age, so it is legal...and there's no way in hell I'm looking for a relationship, or to lose my v card with her. That's why I said, all I'd do for now is kiss her.

And is that weird? Yeah, I guess it's really weird, but if your future step-sister was a HB9 and she flirted with you and made sexual implications all the time, your mind might start to wander too.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's not worth it. What if you got her pregnant? Talk about awkward.