Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are you dealing with "are you vaccinated?" questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My answer would be, Yes, last February.
No other answer than the truth necessary …
They're going to quickly figure out that's a "no"

I, for one, will be doing anything to undermine anything remotely resembling any kind of "Vaccine Passport"

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I, for one, will be doing anything to undermine anything remotely resembling any kind of "Vaccine Passport"
And what's that?

Anyway, it seems like it's mostly the feminazi/hardcore liberal that requires muh vaccine, so it's just a way to figure out their political leaning by proxy. Gets in the way of some bangs though.

Billtx49

Reaction score

All I personally need is the truth.

Costco maskless isn’t even going to ask or have me show my vax card. This will be over and done sooner than you think, then you can go worry about something else..…

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you just lying?
Why would you lie for something you believe it's the right thing? If you got it, then say yes. If you didn't, say no. And if the other person doesn't like it, they don't have to interact with you. There is plenty of people that believe what you believe. Simple.

Modern Man Advice

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the vaccine works so well and she got it that's all that matters isn't it?

Tell her you prefer to strengthen your immune system the old fashioned way.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I personally need is the truth.

Costco maskless isn’t even going to ask or have me show my vax card. This will be over and done sooner than you think, then you can go worry about something else..…
There's certainly nothing to be concerned about in current day society, right? Lol

Our communist overlords will be here soon enough.

Billtx49

Reaction score
There's certainly nothing to be concerned about in current day society, right? Lol

Our communist overlords will be here soon enough.
Don’t forget to include the Klingons on your list.
Late at night, I get very concerned about their possible emergence here…

Serenity

Reaction score
I'd just answer the question truthfully. In my country it's mostly just those at risk and older people who has started getting vaccines. I'm 29, I don't know anyone around my age who has been offered a vaccine, so nobody even asks me that question yet.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#metoo I've been muddying the waters since this whole thing started.

I've never actually scanned a tracking QR code yet although I have pretended to many times.
No NHS app on my phone, Apple proximity alerts switched off. At places where details are taken
I have given myself an array of amusing names and addresses and never once have they had a
phone number I didn't make up on the spot. I managed to join a tanning studio yesterday without
scanning their QR code or providing any ID after explaining I didn't want to do so. Funnily enough
they found a loophole to ensure they could still take my money. Now I just punch in my fake phone
number and pin code to the terminal and off to the booth I go without dealing with a human at all!
A number of my friends own bars so last years 10pm curfews didn't apply to me and I still had some
great nights out despite the "lockdown". None of my friends watering holes required me to either
book up or scan in so I just went to those places. I've even managed to opt out of the weekly covid
testing we have at work who are batsh1t crazy with their own specific brand of covid hysteria.
Somehow doing so hasn't painted a target on my back. probably because people are leaving in their droves
now things are opening up again. Nobody there working nights for Amazon is there because that's what
they want to be doing, it's just that last October Big Jeff was the only guy hiring locally and 40 hours at Amazon
= £380 a week after deductions. I've been saving aggressively all year and am currently using my wages to get
some long overdue maintenance work done on my van. I'll have a fake vaccination card just as soon as they
come up on Ebay. We have loads of Indians in the UK, won't be long before the counterfeiters among them start
churning out 100's of those for a couple of quid each.

As a side note, I've been doing (brain switched off) nightshift warehouse work with pilots, travel company owners,
all manner of kitchen/bar staff, engineers, designers, builders and just about any other line of work you can think of,
there were 500 of us taken on last year for the Black Friday and Christmas peak. They only kept their good people after
January, 400 of those 500 were unceremoniously laid off as soon as volumes dropped and their bodies were no longer
needed. I've met people in that environment I'd have never imagined meeting. Goes to show just what a huge mess
this covid bunkum has become, and how it's affected even highly paid, highly educated people as much as it has me who
is still trying to get a damn divorce but cannot do so until my houses have been sold.

FraUnderRadaren

Don Juan
Reaction score
My dentist and doctor asked me if I was vaccinated. Even before I could tell them no, they said it's alright if you didn't get vaccinated and they completely understand.

For some reason, that took a lot of tension away and I felt like they understood my concerns with the covid-19 vaccine.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am so I just tell them.

Don't be an idiot...if you choose not to be vaccinated that's your choice but don't put someone else's health at risk. That's not cool. In any way imaginable.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually answer truthfully: not vacc’d.

I was talking to a client healthcare worker who is unvacc’d as well. She was tired of being asked as she felt it wasn’t anyone’s business. She told me her response going forward would be to reply; ‘Do you like anal?’

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'll be darned. The med college I'm about to attend is now making it Mando. Time to get my exemption forms in fast. IF it's not on the two pages of vaccines I received in the past decade, I'm not getting it--the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.