Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are you dealing with "are you vaccinated?" questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why doesn't this surprise me? :rolleyes:

That you posted a quack pushing disinformation? We have months of epidemiological data on COVID-19 transmission vs. masking. Perhaps read that instead of searching YouTube for confirmation bias.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That you posted a quack pushing disinformation? We have months of epidemiological data on COVID-19 transmission vs. masking. Perhaps read that instead of searching YouTube for confirmation bias.
Doctors aren’t quacks we must listen to them without questioning

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctors aren’t quacks we must listen to them without questioning
Yeah, it's not like the medical industry can become corrupt or anything... Doctors are godlike because they went to a college to become brainwashed by the pharmaceutical industry. They only care about helping people.... People with insurance that is.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Quacks go on YouTube to hustle gullible conspiracy theorists. How about you link us to his peer reviewed dissertation on infectious disease transmission.
Have you said your daily prayer to Saint Fauci to thank him for allowing you to go outside?,

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still waiting on the link to Quack Dr.’s infectious disease dissertation.
only quack here is you, but you are so up your arse you can't even see it

but comming from you is nothing new.

masks really don't work if you are in a closed place with lots of people, buses with closed windows, subways, any and all closed place(a lot more common during winter and cold places with is funny that is the time things like cold happen more often), no mask works, unless is a full closed one with filter and your own oxygen mask, think of hazmat or gas mask with anti viral filter, then you are protect, the normal surgical and the often cloth ones can't do sh!t on this, also take note most idiots keep they nose out, so yes masks are useless, anyone with a brain who can think for himself would understand this

Billtx49

Reaction score
only quack here is you, but you are so up your arse you can't even see it

but comming from you is nothing new.

masks really don't work if you are in a closed place with lots of people, buses with closed windows, subways, any and all closed place(a lot more common during winter and cold places with is funny that is the time things like cold happen more often), no mask works, unless is a full closed one with filter and your own oxygen mask, think of hazmat or gas mask with anti viral filter, then you are protect, the normal surgical and the often cloth ones can't do sh!t on this, also take note most idiots keep they nose out, so yes masks are useless, anyone with a brain who can think for himself would understand this
I will be sure to share your wisdom with and inform my neighborhood hospital. When I was there for my booster they foolishly required masks for entry as well as their staff wearing them full time …
and now @Alvafe, I advise you to review the last paragraph of the Forum Rules.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I visit this thread every so often. I work in healthcare. Deal with a multitude of people, both professionally & socially. Live in a fairly leftie area, though I travel often. I have only once been asked if I was vacc’d. Who is asking these questions?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in NYC which is run by a communist at the moment so every time I go out to eat or drink I need to show my mom's vaccine card to go in.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I live in NYC which is run by a communist at the moment so every time I go out to eat or drink I need to show my mom's vaccine card to go in.
Pitiful. I hear Los Angeles is going with the same routine and enforcement started 11/29. Here in TX I’ve shown my card of My Own accord twice just so they could feel good… At my dentist and neighborhood hospital.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Don’t know why some of you guys are still stuck on arguing masks. That was a last year priority. Just can’t give it up I guess…
Only about 10% of the population wear them here in TX of their own accord.

Newsflash - Fauci has No credibility, he’s a known liar.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is asking these questions?
Paranoid receptionist at my job. One girl I slept with about a month ago kept asking me. But this thread was started in May. So they're not asking "are u vaxxed?" But, "can I see ur vaccination card"

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t know why some of you guys are still stuck on arguing masks. That was a last year priority. Just can’t give it up I guess…
Only about 10% of the population wear them here in TX of their own accord.
Nobody is using them here in Sweden. Just a tinfoil hat or two. But they are very rare.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Nobody is using them here in Sweden. Just a tinfoil hat or two. But they are very rare.
Yep, everyone’s moved on except high risk unvaxxed or people that believe scare tactics.…

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh the horror. The caseloads and hospitalizations per capita suggests the “communist” states are doing well.

Yep, everyone’s moved on except high risk unvaxxed or people that believe scare tactics.…
In metro- NYC masks are about 50/50. A lot of folks still wear them. I still wear one in public despite being triple vaxxed, mostly bc I like not catching other shvt like common cold and flu. People are nasty. Per my last physical my asthma has even improved since 2 years ago. At this point the masks are personal preference. For some not even about Covid-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.