Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are you dealing with "are you vaccinated?" questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing. He already forgot how COVID-19 ravaged the last two summers in Florida. It’s really breathtaking how strong belief systems can get.
And yet currently they are doing better than other areas like New York. Weekly
Average new cases for New York around 6000 while Florida is around 1000

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet currently they are doing better than other areas like New York. Weekly
Average new cases for New York around 6000 while Florida is around 1000
Bad comparison. In August 2021 Florida was averaging over 20,000 new cases a day while New York was at just 4,000 new cases per day. This is not even adjusting for NY’s higher population density.

The key question is: what do Florida summers have in common with New York winters with regards to infectious disease?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad comparison. In August 2021 Florida was averaging over 20,000 new cases a day while New York was at just 4,000 new cases per day. This is not even adjusting for NY’s higher population density.

The key question is: what do Florida summers have in common with New York winters with regards to infectious disease?
I think you’re cherry picking your results my guy

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miserable weather = people congregate indoors. The diagram you posted looks like a climate graph. Coincidence?
Maybe. That doesn’t explain why California isn’t showing the same as Florida tho. Both areas have similar climate yet look at them in the map.

And What about the sweden Vs the world one? Sweden has no mandates or masking

Billtx49

Reaction score
Gentlemen, disease/virus contagion is usually region specific. Comparing one geographical area to another is only scientifically applicable as a spread factor ratio, other than that it’s basically a fools errand …

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe. That doesn’t explain why California isn’t showing the same as Florida tho. Both areas have similar climate yet look at them in the map.
California does not have similar climate to Florida at all.

And What about the sweden Vs the world one? Sweden has no mandates or masking
Sweden has a 69% vaccination rate.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweden has a 69% vaccination rate.
That is incorrect EyeBRollin.
About 84% of the Swedish population is vaccinated. Mind you before you try to correct me (because you always have to be right which is pretty annoying), is that I DO LIVE in Sweden.

1638429475673.png
Source: https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se
And yes Sweden is doing perfectly fine thank you just like @SargeMaximus mentioned. No corona crazy paranoia here and no-one is wearing masks and we have no restrictions. (knock on wood on the last one tho. I hope it continues that way).

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is incorrect. About 84% of the Swedish population is vaccinated. Mind you before you try to correct me (because you always have to be right which is pretty annoying), is that I DO LIVE in Sweden.

View attachment 7570
Source: https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se
And yes Sweden is doing perfectly fine just like SargeMaximus mentioned. No corona crazy paranoia here and no-one is wearing masks and we have no restrictions. (knock on wood on the last one tho. I hope it continues that way).
I stand corrected. 84% vaccination rate is great. But the shots don’t work.. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.