Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How accurate is this post describing European women?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm laughing at anyome that actually thinks Eastern European women are traditional or feminine.

Have any of you guys ever actually dated a Slavic women? Do you guys not realise countries like Russia and Ukraine have some of the highest divorce rates and many of these women come from broken families.

Eastern European women are some of the biggest attention seekers and Gold diggers I have ever met, Your better off looking for a decent girl in the West.
The high divorce rates probably has something to do with it being easier and easier to file for divorce last couple of years (online) along with men in these countries just lose themselves in the booze, becoming violent and cheating being very widespread. Basically the opposite of the stable environement a mother craves along with societal pressure to marry young (by 24 max) and have children = happiness, so women rush into marriages rather than staying single.

You can't deny they're traditional and feminine though. I've been in a LTR with one.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with you here, although they are pretty as f-ck, Eastern Euro girls here in NYC are c-nts. I have had a better reception from western women myself.
Women will always be women no matter where they're from. As been said before, culture will make any woman adapt to her surroundings. Even the most submissive, caring, traditional woman will turn into a bratty demanding c-nt given enough time, if she finds herself in that kind of environment.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Women will always be women no matter where they're from. As been said before, culture will make any woman adapt to her surroundings. Even the most submissive, caring, traditional woman will turn into a bratty demanding c-nt given enough time, if she finds herself in that kind of environment.
Explains Slavic chicks in NYC then lol

Read for FREE!

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with this. Have been to Italy thrice and now live in Spain. The most attractive "women" I see are about 15-20. They go downhill fast. There is a small minority of gym rat women who keep their bodies in great shape and retain their good looks. Luckily Spain has a steady supply of Latinas and Russians or I'd have left.

I was in Romania for one day and saw some beauties.
I have to say that there is a huge difference between Spanish women and Italian women. Women in Spain seem a lot less traditional and a lot more DTF while Italy feels like strict Mormon country or the Middle East. Now granted once Italian women do travel they turn into total sloots.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a Brit and also agree with the article

Czech girls are the best tho, in fact that's where most of your p0rn comes from

Read for FREE!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have traveled a lot around the world and since i live in Europe i know something more or less .
I’ll have to agree with the article. Meanwhile i agree eastern european countries have a lot of beautiful women their personalities are kinda weird for my taste(a bit less weird than those in Germany/Austria/Switzerland) and most of them women who know they are pretty they use it or they get used for money . Wouldn’t suggest any Eastern European woman for something stable except for a hook up .

Northern Scandinavian women are also very pretty imo and i used to date a couple of them few years ago . What i didn’t like on them was the lack of temperament but they were very faithful and two of my friends which had Scandinavian women before can also confirm they are faithful women .

In Switzerland there are many beautiful women but you will find most of them they had plastic surgeries with fake boobs and injected lips. If you don’t believe me go clubbing Saturday night in Zurich and observe. Kinda slutty .Depending on how big is your wallet, you’ll get an attractive chick otherwise it’s very hard plus they share the same coldness or worse with the German women . Not a fan .

For me personally i like Greek women the most .Not because they are beautiful ( which if i compare the capital of every country i have been in the world, Athens has the most attractive ones ) . First of all they will always be well dressed and look after themselves. They love to look good and wear stylish clothing. I saw something similar only in France and in Switzerland but in a much lower ratio than Greece and France . But my favorite thing is the temperament of the Greek women .They know how to play and you better be a good and experienced player .But here is the trick . If you approach them out of the blue you’ll lose . They usually do the approach themselves or do things to cause your attention if they like you . They are always prepared for whatever you say and even a skilled talker will find it hard to keep up with a greek woman .If you like to play then that’s the place for you .

Serbia also has for me perhaps the most beautiful women in Europe. There they are either ugly or beautiful. There is no in between period . They share lot of qualities with both the Eastern European countries but perhaps a bit less slutty and less unfaithful then the rest . Good choice for a whole“ package” lol .

I don’t like Italian , Spanish and English women . I believe they are the ugliest ones in whole Europe.

But in the end , Europe vs America , Europe has the most beautiful women in the world . I visited America lots of times and i could count with my fingers the beautiful women i saw there .Not to mention most of them were slutty . Ugly and slutty it’s a terrible combination.

Read for FREE!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@NSX-R

Where the heck in America did you go? I bet you would say this if you went to Miami
LA , SA and LV .
Even though in La i saw most of all the beautiful women i saw in US , the top 3 though were in Las Vegas for some reason and i cant forget a certain 31 yo hb9 i met in a grocery shop . I mean as soon i saw her i was literally shocked . I spelled a word in my mother language (i have no idea what i spilled)without controlling myself. That’s the first time that something like this happens to me .Approached her , she was very polite had a small convo and then each of us went our ways .Next day i had to leave and had very limited time otherwise i would have strike for her number.
But generally speaking, got disappointed with US . I was expecting more beautiful women and instead it felt like i visited hobbiton village with just a handful of them being hot .

Reaction score
LA , SA and LV .
Even though in La i saw most of all the beautiful women i saw in US , the top 3 though were in Las Vegas for some reason and i cant forget a certain 31 yo hb9 i met in a grocery shop . I mean as soon i saw her i was literally shocked . I spelled a word in my mother language (i have no idea what i spilled)without controlling myself. That’s the first time that something like this happens to me .Approached her , she was very polite had a small convo and then each of us went our ways .Next day i had to leave and had very limited time otherwise i would have strike for her number.
But generally speaking, got disappointed with US . I was expecting more beautiful women and instead it felt like i visited hobbiton village with just a handful of them being hot .
Yeah you must have gone to the poor or older people parts of those cities, if you went to the prime nightclubs and such you would run into so many good looking women. Say what you want about America but we have a ton of good looking women in our cities, party in the prime nightclubs or wealthier + younger areas and see what happens. I've been to US and Europe, while Europe is hotter on average, cities like NYC are packed with talent.

Reaction score
As for the post itself, I largely agree with it but the guy was way too harsh on Italian women. If he was talking about Italian American women, it be one thing but Italian women can be pretty legit. I have noticed something about Italian women that a friend from Italy told me a while back, kind of been said in this thread too.

The more ethnic or Arab/tanned she looks, the more she will show a lot of toxic and downright negative personality traits. Women with that kind of appearance hate blonde women and whiter looking Italian women who are generally more desired in Italian society. To overcompensate for their lower standing, they do have a very strong attachment to blond and red haired men. I do not recommend gaming them if you aren't white, while the whiter looking Italian girls with light eyes and blond/light hair are cool, the darker ones will shut you down ASAP.

It's a complex of uglier and naturally unattractive girls trying to look hot but come up short in the long run despite their best efforts so they turn bitter and display negative personality traits.

Read for FREE!