Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How accurate is this post describing European women?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I think this dude was way off, Eastern European women are way too overhyped and they are far from being nice. I find most of them to be stuckup, rude, and ice cold. Plus he said that Belgian women are hideous when they are considered some of the best looking women in Europe. Not sure why he is hyping up English women so much too. Hoping Europeans can set the record straight:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this dude was way off, Eastern European women are way too overhyped and they are far from being nice. I find most of them to be stuckup, rude, and ice cold. Plus he said that Belgian women are hideous when they are considered some of the best looking women in Europe. Not sure why he is hyping up English women so much too. Hoping Europeans can set the record straight:

What's your ranking around the world from what you've seen?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American women are the worst.

Agree with the article pretty much, its accurate for the most part.

Before I left America I did date a Russian.. have not dated an American since and never will.

my ranking mood/values/looks(fat ratio):

best:
Ukraine
Belarus
Russian
Estonian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean

worst:
American
English
Irish
Italian
Greek
Filipino
German
Romanian

Checked my list against the article... it aligns pretty well

Read for FREE!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Before I left America I did date a Russian.. have not dated an American since and never will.

best:
Ukraine
Belarus
Russian
Estonian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean

worst:
American
English
Irish
Italian
Greek
Filipino
German
Romanian

My experience has been that the American women I've dated/fukked were the worst. There's just something about their mentality and disposition that annoys me.* That's just my experience, they are not my cup of tea at all. To each his own.

As for this list, I basically glanced over the grades on attractiveness and friendliness. Europe is a huge and diverse continent. It's all subjective but some of it rings true to me, at least the friendliness portion. Eastern European women and Scandinavians can be very friendly. I'm seeing an EE woman now and she's one of the nicest and most easy going women I've met. He doesn't seem to be hyping English women, but admits they are friendly too which I've found to be true. But I'm not sure if "friendly" at first meet = easy to date.

Obviously the headline is clickbait and from a physical standpoint we all have our types. Generally I like Latina women and darker skinned women. But attractive is attractive, it's not like I'd choose an ugly/mean Latina over a hot/nice German. Just follow your boner, it always knows!

(*Once I was with a Brazilian buddy in NY and an obese woman passed by with a scowl on her face. He said to me, "In Brazil, fat women are always smiling." Lol.)

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(*Once I was with a Brazilian buddy in NY and an obese woman passed by with a scowl on her face. He said to me, "In Brazil, fat women are always smiling." Lol.)
I wouldn't say smilling, unless they are eating something, but at least don't walk looking angry

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when they tell you you feel like this because you are a "weak" man then what?

Read for FREE!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent' seen anyone post an opinion on Canadian women. I've only been with 2 as well as my current GF whose father is Canadian and I think she's pretty cool. Very loyal and respectful. Def raised right. The first one I just banged but we still talk from time to time over social media. Very cool chick as well.

Read for FREE!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking only from my experience, culture is everything:
  • American women are flaky but can be very hot, I preffer them southern or from the midwest because they're far more likely to have been raised right at this point. Fvck the coastal elites.
  • Germans are very hot and have a tendency to go for foreigners. I was approached by 10s for speaking a foreign language (english doesn't count)
  • Russian men are the macho type. Russian women therefore like it when they're treated nicely, but their submissive side also needs to be encouraged.
  • Brazilians are hot af and sex to them is as natural as breathing. You can find anything you want, from blue eyed blondes to dark skinned with green eyes to natives. They are not demure.
  • South Americans in general go gaga over foreigners. Argentinian women are smoking hot. Chile has some hotties as well, but it's more hit and miss.
  • I have no experience with them (yet) but Mongolian women are surprisingly beautiful, well raised and love foreigners. And this is from a guy who has zero asian persuasion. The men will attack you if they see you hitting on their women.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst mix ever existed is from countries where feminism grew on a catholic sub base, think of spain or italy...hard to find worse trash.

Eastern european women and scandinavian women (except for sweden) are the only one Im comfortable with, outside of them I basically live monk mode.

Wheter we talk about behaviour or look.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a complicated question. Take it from a guy who travel a lot..

It comes down to supply and demand, culture and status of foreign men.

In western countries femminism is the main problem. And the good women don't typically go with foreigners. Don't expect short holiday's to bare fruit. If you hook up it's mostly with other forigners in holiday mode.

Italian women are beautiful in the high SMV range, but they are like Ferrari's.. expensive, demanding, and to much passion for everyday use.. a bump on the road will hit you hard.

German's are a open minded people, I been cold approached many times there. They are on the perverted to freaky in the bedroom.

Dutch people are friendly and quite open minded.

Eastern europe girls are gold diggers. But their culture is rough.. their men drink too much, and are not afraid to slap them is they get out of line. If you are westernized you can't dominate them enough.

French women are okay.. but like bland taste food. Cafe style.

Spanish are difficult. 67% divorce rate.

Portugese women have beard.

English women are not high quality on average.

Czech is medium.

Greek I only tried once. It's Okay

Bulgaria and romania is a easy way, because of hypergamy I give them A+

I'm danish.. fvck them, forget them!

Swedish **

Norwegian's are great people.. they are conflict shy by culture

But this is stereo types.. there are mutated unicorn look alike in rare cases, if you win the lottery

That's my 2 cent's..

Read for FREE!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a complicated question. Take it from a guy who travel a lot..

It comes down to supply and demand, culture and status of foreign men.

In western countries femminism is the main problem. And the good women don't typically go with foreigners. Don't expect short holiday's to bare fruit. If you hook up it's mostly with other forigners in holiday mode.

Italian women are beautiful in the high SMV range, but they are like Ferrari's.. expensive, demanding, and to much passion for everyday use.. a bump on the road will hit you hard.

German's are a open minded people, I been cold approached many times there. They are on the perverted to freaky in the bedroom.

Dutch people are friendly and quite open minded.

Eastern europe girls are gold diggers. But their culture is rough.. their men drink too much, and are not afraid to slap them is they get out of line. If you are westernized you can't dominate them enough.

French women are okay.. but like bland taste food. Cafe style.

Spanish are difficult. 67% divorce rate.

Portugese women have beard.

English women are not high quality on average.

Czech is medium.

Greek I only tried once. It's Okay

Bulgaria and romania is a easy way, because of hypergamy I give them A+

I'm danish.. fvck them, forget them!

Swedish **

Norwegian's are great people.. they are conflict shy by culture

But this is stereo types.. there are mutated unicorn look alike in rare cases, if you win the lottery

That's my 2 cent's..
So if you did want to find a traditional "wife", whose going to be non combative, provide great sex, do many of the feminine tasks, which culture(s) are the best to find it in?

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always found women from the old soviet block to be the best. From my experience they are very feminine , beautiful , and know how to treat their men. Latin women if they come from a country where feminism took hold and grew like the tumor that it is are god awful , but if they came from countries that are still very patriarchal where men are men and women are women then they are great. I honestly haven't had too many bad experiences with american women, to be honest if you are masculine and dominant and don't put up with their shiit they will actually be very submissive and easy to deal with. I think culture is very important but something guys don't get is also how she was raised. The best relationships I have had have always been with women who were raised in a traditional 2 parent household with a strong , masculine, dominant father.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like @Newbee2 I also have traveled alot

So if you did want to find a traditional "wife", whose going to be non combative, provide great sex, do many of the feminine tasks, which culture(s) are the best to find it in?
Russian/Ukrainian and Chinese

they want a family and are very submissive (not subservient) when they have feelings...
its your job to provide and allow her to experience those feelings

Read for FREE!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

best:
Ukraine
Belarus
Russian
Estonian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean

worst:
American
English
Irish
Italian
Greek
Filipino
German
Romanian

I don't think the Romanian chicks deserve to be in the dregs. But yes, there is nothing worse than the typical American woman.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive had more than one bad experience with Romanian chicks...
Not much experience with South America, my list is based on my personal experiences.

Note: Your mileage may differ from stated MPG figures.

Read for FREE!

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for these unicorn traits.. asian culture can provide these. But half the women there can take men to the cleaners, if he is naive or wear his feelings outside the skin. Good traditional women can be found here, but are you up for a culturel challenge? Try OLD like mingle2, it's a world wide service.. and look around. Culture is very different around the world