Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How accurate is this post describing European women?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to de-dunk the russian women.. or related old soviet countries

Sorry guys
Im totally fine paying and provide as long as she does everything a woman is expected to do in the kitchen and in the bedroom, actually we would both be happier that way especially when kids arrive.

She doesnt need to earn, she needs to be in shape and be ready to take care of men when I go back home.

I dont think Im lukcy if I split the bill with a girl after I spent 2 hours dodging sh1t tests or fighting an endless powerplay...thats what work is for not relationships.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
The worst mix ever existed is from countries where feminism grew on a catholic sub base, think of spain or italy...hard to find worse trash.

Eastern european women and scandinavian women (except for sweden) are the only one Im comfortable with, outside of them I basically live monk mode.

Wheter we talk about behaviour or look.
You are definitely on to something here, it is the case in the United States as well where I would argue that some of the worst trash among white women in our country are Italian American women in the northeast in particular (granted some don't consider Italians white). I do think there is a link between Catholicism and feminazis, it is that added entitlement as well because Catholics are sexually restrictive people and women get spoiled in these cultures.

One exception to this rule, for some reason, Irish Americans who are largely Catholic tend to produce decent enough women. Having grown up in Northeast USA, I found Irish girls to be more down to earth, cool, chill, and fun while Italian women were often entitled, bitchy, snotty, and had that bitter vibe that ruined every room it walked into. One other part of Italian culture I notice in the US is that narcissism and devious acts are through the roof, they are quite under-handed in many ways and will use blackmail and threats to get what they want, plus most of them are in the mob anyways which is still pretty strong in America.

I'll add though, it does seem like Catholic culture and countries are breeding groundings for psycho women and sociopaths of the highest degree. I'd argue that women from Southern Europe personality-wise are far worse than American women.

To make matters worse, Italians can be like a plague, they spread far and wide. The men are often going to Brazil and Eastern Europe in hordes like refugees harassing women although in a more subtle way.

I have argued for the longest time that sexually repressed cultures are breeding grounds for pure evil and the worst of attitudes among both men and women.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Italian women are beautiful in the high SMV range, but they are like Ferrari's.. expensive, demanding, and to much passion for everyday use.. a bump on the road will hit you hard.
I'd say more Fiat than Ferrari and if you meet them on vacation in another country, they are the easiest women to f-ck. Believe me, I am a shorter Asian man and even I have f-cked a handful.

Scandinavian women and Central Euro women are far too demanding IMO.

Read for FREE!

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking only from my experience, culture is everything:
  • American women are flaky but can be very hot, I preffer them southern or from the midwest because they're far more likely to have been raised right at this point. Fvck the coastal elites.
ON POINT!

Often the worst women in the USA come from the following areas:

1. Bay Area aka Hell

2. NYC outside of Manhattan (which is mostly rich transplants from elsewhere, god forbid you date a Long Island girl)

3. LA

4. Any commercialized cities in the south such as Atlanta

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the first article mentioned in this post.

The middle east women.. I never tried these. I think their culture are too judgemental for them to date a blond guy with green eyes. I never had luck fvcking any of these.

I think the guy writing that looks arab.. that's why he can do this

Read for FREE!

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say more Fiat than Ferrari and if you meet them on vacation in another country, they are the easiest women to f-ck. Believe me, I am a shorter Asian man and even I have f-cked a handful.

Scandinavian women and Central Euro women are far too demanding IMO.
I been in italy many times.. I even spend 6 month there one time. Their clothes fashion is next level, but damm their personal character is drama queen 2.0

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im totally fine paying and provide as long as she does everything a woman is expected to do in the kitchen and in the bedroom, actually we would both be happier that way especially when kids arrive.

She doesnt need to earn, she needs to be in shape and be ready to take care of men when I go back home.

I dont think Im lukcy if I split the bill with a girl after I spent 2 hours dodging sh1t tests or fighting an endless powerplay...thats what work is for not relationships.
In theory this sounds good. And it worked very good before WWII. It's still works in rural asia.. because the women group up in the day time and gets all their daily nonsens, while men are working.

I tried this for period's with a traditional asian woman in europe. Fvck me!! All her need for nonsens, and emotional bull, was missing.. and if women feel borring, they create drama, only for the sake of drama. And her need to talk, talk and talk.. it's all yours my friend.

Please try it and see if you can find a way to make it work?

The idea is great.. but would you be in her shoes? Only stay at home, cleaning, providing 6?

Not mentioning that 80% household spending is the female. So you would be left with the burden and maybe 20% of your income if you are lucky

Attachments

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In theory this sounds good. And it worked very good before WWII. It's still works in rural asia.. because the women group up in the day time and gets all their daily nonsens, while men are working.

I tried this for period's with a traditional asian woman in europe. Fvck me!! All her need for nonsens, and emotional bull, was missing.. and if women feel borring, they create drama, only for the sake of drama. And her need to talk, talk and talk.. it's all yours my friend.

Please try it and see if you can find a way to make it work?

The idea is great.. but would you be in her shoes? Only stay at home, cleaning, providing 6?

Not mentioning that 80% household spending is the female. So you would be left with the burden and maybe 20% of your income if you are lucky
Nice..
Only way to beat the system , and females will try and fvck that arrangement up.

Read for FREE!

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Regarding the first article mentioned in this post.

The middle east women.. I never tried these. I think their culture are too judgemental for them to date a blond guy with green eyes. I never had luck fvcking any of these.

I think the guy writing that looks arab.. that's why he can do this
I think any guy of any race can get any women and things like status, money, social circle game, and just flat out high value will compensate for a lot. That being said, I have to say that it seems like Arab, Middle Eastern, Indian, Pakistani, and to an extent great looking white women are not that crazy for blond-haired white guys.

Latinas and Asian women from my experience are the main minorities will fall head over heels crazy for you so you might want to try there. Go take a trip to Colombia, you'll find quite a few sexy brown girls.

From what I have seen, good looking Persian chicks do not give you bonus points for being white. Now that's not to say I have failed to see white guys do well with them, I definitely have white friends (albeit dark or brown-haired) who have done well but that is because they were aesthetic, had game, and high value. Being high value helped them more while being white was not that big of a boost.

I have on the other hand seen handsome guys from minority backgrounds get play from Middle Eastern girls. One of my Indian friends gets a lot of attention from Arab and Persian women.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I been in italy many times.. I even spend 6 month there one time. Their clothes fashion is next level, but damm their personal character is drama queen 2.0
I find that Italians put a lot of stock into looking good but the genetics aren't exactly there. Even though Milan and other areas have a lot of fashion shows, it is often made up of models who are from other countries, rarely an Italian local.

I'd say Italian women are all about appearances and care a great deal about being pretty but the genetics are just not there for them.

I have a theory on this that I discussed with my friend on why Eastern European women are hot and Italian women are often genetically hideous.

When Eastern Europe and the Balkans got invaded by non-Europeans, it was often the Turks who are aesthetic (aka Ottoman Empire).

When Italy got invaded by non-Europeans, it was the North African Moors who tend to be lacking in looks.

I'll say you can find some genetic specimen in the North of the country bordering Germany but Southern Italians look hideous. I even spent a good bit of time in the northeast, let's say that plastic surgery is very popular among Italian American women but they are loaded with envy towards their whiter counterparts.

Wanna piss an Italian American girl off? Just ramble on endlessly about how hot women from Scandinavia and Eastern Europe are, she will lose her ****.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that Italians put a lot of stock into looking good but the genetics aren't exactly there. Even though Milan and other areas have a lot of fashion shows, it is often made up of models who are from other countries, rarely an Italian local.

I'd say Italian women are all about appearances and care a great deal about being pretty but the genetics are just not there for them.

I have a theory on this that I discussed with my friend on why Eastern European women are hot and Italian women are often genetically hideous.

When Eastern Europe and the Balkans got invaded by non-Europeans, it was often the Turks who are aesthetic (aka Ottoman Empire).

When Italy got invaded by non-Europeans, it was the North African Moors who tend to be lacking in looks.

I'll say you can find some genetic specimen in the North of the country bordering Germany but Southern Italians look hideous. I even spent a good bit of time in the northeast, let's say that plastic surgery is very popular among Italian American women but they are loaded with envy towards their whiter counterparts.

Wanna piss an Italian American girl off? Just ramble on endlessly about how hot women from Scandinavia and Eastern Europe are, she will lose her ****.
Women compete against each others.. no matter race or ethnicity.

We are drawn towards the traits we don't have ourself. Why else would hair color be such a big thing with women

Read for FREE!

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think any guy of any race can get any women and things like status, money, social circle game, and just flat out high value will compensate for a lot. That being said, I have to say that it seems like Arab, Middle Eastern, Indian, Pakistani, and to an extent great looking white women are not that crazy for blond-haired white guys.

Latinas and Asian women from my experience are the main minorities will fall head over heels crazy for you so you might want to try there. Go take a trip to Colombia, you'll find quite a few sexy brown girls.

From what I have seen, good looking Persian chicks do not give you bonus points for being white. Now that's not to say I have failed to see white guys do well with them, I definitely have white friends (albeit dark or brown-haired) who have done well but that is because they were aesthetic, had game, and high value. Being high value helped them more while being white was not that big of a boost.

I have on the other hand seen handsome guys from minority backgrounds get play from Middle Eastern girls. One of my Indian friends gets a lot of attention from Arab and Persian women.
To an extent.. but in denmark the muslim women will be demonized by her society if she date danish men.. it is very very rare to see.. but the muslim men pull's blonds all the time. Such hypocrites... they should share too

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to Italy many times and found the average women there to be less than average looks wise, shocking because I had expected to see natural beauty and style...
404 Not Found

Actually both Italy and Spain, teen girls are cute but seem to hit the wall very early once they get to 25 or so (cragley noses, wrinkles and fat asses)
302 Redirect

Go to Moscow...
200 OK

America...
401 Unauthorized

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all but Ukrainians. I only have a couple experiences, but One 2 years ago was otherworldly "relatable" and accepting of Everything we shared and talked about, watched, dinner, everything. We could talk about Really out-there intelligent science that American women would get "bored of" or "let's not talk about that" Immediately. However, one day while driving in her car she flipped the switch, a 180, and it was like a Witch just turned, I could feel it, just that we weren't the same then and there and she is a crazy fast and reckless driver. She thought that attracts me, but I've done more theatrics driving and under serious pressure than she could ever think or dream of. I've done 75 in a 35 on winding mountainous (possibly horseback riding to avoid) roads. I've done what seemed to be impossible. Stressed me the fvck out fo sho, but I was younger, well, a killer. You have to have killer veins to attempt what you envision as being impossible. You have to be DEAD, NO emotion.

Anyway, this Ukrainian woman was at one point trying to make me Read her affirmations, was into the holographic world paradigm and all this weird dream interpretation sh!t. I went along with it for a fvck, but when she saw that she couldn't make me do anything or comply with being her occult boyfriend, I felt she was playing ME and not the other way around. She was all about sinking her Hooks. What I'm saying is, Ukrainian woman can be tricky and so so duplicitous to levels I've never seen. Granted it's intelligent and a good show or performance as good as any actress. I wasn't dealing with no idiot. I'm probably the hardest guy to attempt to manipulate on the planet cause I'm so skeptical. Women hate that.

Read for FREE!

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Developing countries is a good place to look for the old school women. In the rural community... it's just difficult. That's why I recommended mingle2.***

The world is a big shopping store. Don't get oneitis about one country

#Avoid femminism like black plague

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
To an extent.. but in denmark the muslim women will be demonized by her society if she date danish men.. it is very very rare to see.. but the muslim men pull's blonds all the time. Such hypocrites... they should share too
That's just true for about every culture. Even in the US, whites lose their **** if hot white girls start going for minorities but game and all that balance it out. I am saying though, while I have seen hot Middle Eastern women go for white men, being blonde and white was not a huge benefit or an added boost like it is with Asian, Latin, or Mediterranean (mainly Italian and Spanish) girls.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I've been to Italy many times and found the average women there to be less than average looks wise, shocking because I had expected to see natural beauty and style...
404 Not Found

Actually both Italy and Spain, teen girls are cute but seem to hit the wall very early once they get to 25 or so (cragley noses, wrinkles and fat asses)
302 Redirect

Go to Moscow...
200 OK

America...
401 Unauthorized
Yeah as I said, I used to hear a lot that Italian women are hot but after visiting the country, the talent was abysmal. Even in the US, Italian American women are largely hideous and huge consumers of plastic surgery.

One thing this has done is made Italian men very thirsty. I have not seen any other group or culture of men who are so desperate to force themselves on to women outside of their group than Italians. I will agree with the author on one thing, Italian men have made Eastern Europe a sh-tshow for game due to how much they creep out Eastern European girls. I do not know why their game is so applauded by media, they're usually simps and showcase so many nice guy traits.

With every girl I have talked to that has gone there, especially blondes, the words creepy and weird come to mind a lot.

Read for FREE!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. Have been to Italy thrice and now live in Spain. The most attractive "women" I see are about 15-20. They go downhill fast. There is a small minority of gym rat women who keep their bodies in great shape and retain their good looks. Luckily Spain has a steady supply of Latinas and Russians or I'd have left.

I was in Romania for one day and saw some beauties.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EE’s are cool. In London there are plenty Polish and Romanian, I’ve banged and chilled with both kinds. I find them humble down to earth and nice people