Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How about removing the censorship?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are forums for adults. Why do you have censorship enabled? The purpose of these boards is fvcking and yet we can't say the word fvck without it getting censored. It makes no sense :D

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
censorship is a topic that has been beaten down by every sonava***** who doesnt have anything better to do than worry about how his swear words are being marked out. and there seem to be a lot of these so important individuals on the don juan boards.

who cares? get a life and dont worry bout this ****.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Go back in line you little mindless drone.

Dale North

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha. there are minors on this site who might object to seeing **** every 2 seconds.

oh wait, aren't I one of them? (^-^)

________________________________________--
- Live fast, rule quick, and die a man

metahuman

Banned
Reaction score
How about more censorship? For instance, I'd like to see Giovanni Casanova castrated and hanged, but if that's not possible at the moment, perhaps a silencing will do.

CENSORSHIP! CENSORSHIP! CENSORSHIP!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by metahuman
How about more censorship? For instance, I'd like to see Giovanni Casanova castrated and hanged, but if that's not possible at the moment, perhaps a silencing will do.

CENSORSHIP! CENSORSHIP! CENSORSHIP!
Wow, violent one here. I'd like to put those gallow-looking things in Palomar's parking lot to use myself... heh

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banned?

Why did metahuman get banned?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ƒuck no!

Jesus ƒucking Christ, don't b!tch about censorship.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Banned?

Originally posted by MVPlaya
Why did metahuman get banned?
Metahuman(/Demon) got banned beceuse he is an atheist and just a little opinionated. He has a tendency to respond a bit too aggressively, and often at a reading level too high for some of the other posters. Due to his refusal to kiss a$$, certian cry-baby AFC's demaned that he be banned because he hurt their tender little feelings. (AWWWW!)

Metahuman has now joined the illustrious ranks of other who were also banned for their opinions. Galileo, Thomas Jefferson, Charles Darwin, Jesus, Dr. Seuess, Gandhi...etc.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope he was banned because he created conflicts. (Like creating a thread about banning moderators). This site is to create bonds, not to make someone feel bad about himself.

If it wasnt for that reason, I dont support the fact that he got banned.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to understand that the administrator most likely uses this site with all its advertisements as a form of income. Swear words are not ideal because it is not a personal site, it is a commercial site in which money is involved.

Swear words would not promote the productivity of the forum.

I don't mind the censor because I don't swear often anyways.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Metahuman has now joined the illustrious ranks of other who were also banned for their opinions. Galileo, Thomas Jefferson, Charles Darwin, Jesus, Dr. Seuess, Gandhi...etc.
No, he hasn't: None of the people named there would consistently badger and berate those who differed with them. None of those would, nearly every time they wrote something, find some new way to vilipend and criticize people whose opinions differed.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to Offical DJ Chat to swear, You faggots! :D

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Von Neuen
No, he hasn't: None of the people named there would consistently badger and berate those who differed with them. None of those would, nearly every time they wrote something, find some new way to vilipend and criticize people whose opinions differed.
I DID say he was a bit aggressive!

Conflict is a strong bonding influence. It draws a line and insists you choose a side. By choosing a side you also are inclined to bond with those who are on "your" side. You share a common ideal.

Conflict also teaches you to stand up for what you believe. Even if someone tells you that you're wrong or silly for those beliefs. You learn to hang tough. Conflict teaches you strength.

Although his technique might be questionable, I do think he brought valuable lessons to the board. And I also think banning him was a bit harsh. But that's my opinion. :)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I DID say he was a bit aggressive!

Conflict is a strong bonding influence. It draws a line and insists you choose a side. By choosing a side you also are inclined to bond with those who are on "your" side. You share a common ideal.

Conflict also teaches you to stand up for what you believe. Even if someone tells you that you're wrong or silly for those beliefs. You learn to hang tough. Conflict teaches you strength.

Although his technique might be questionable, I do think he brought valuable lessons to the board. And I also think banning him was a bit harsh. But that's my opinion. :)
lady you didnt see most of his posts i am guessing

hed flame so many people and then ask for them to be banned once they returned the favor

he stalked diesel all day

what valuable lessons? how NOT to act? how lying always catches up with you? how nobody cares if you think your a genious?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drixa~

I have read some of his old posts, mostly for the sheer amusement value. (Not only his rants, but the rants in reply proved to be just as acidic and arrogant.) I've seen him on other boards behaving with perfect manners. Even in matters relating to religion & politics.

Don't think for a second I have been spared his sharp teeth. He & I have exchanged some heated words. But these are very rare instances. 99% of the time, he has behaved like a perfect gentleman. How is it that I can interact with him without hostility and you can't?

(BTW...it's spelled "genius")

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it that I can interact with him without hostility and you can't?
i dont think i have ever gotten into a flame war with demon, i do belive that i am one of the few.

the truth is that i have no more care about demon/metahuman/watertiger? (who knows)

so i have no real interest in continuing this thread