Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hotspots to approach during summer season?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are good places to meet women in the summer? I live in a college town so there are plenty of bars but Im 42 years old and the age range is around the twenties. I want to find someone near my age preferably out of college. I was thinking maybe joining a volleyball league or softball. What are your suggestions?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean women 30+? Bars I guess.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The thing about the sports you mentioned is that if any women your age are still that physically active, they would be on a women's only team or being in the stands and already hooked to a male player.

Two types of summer women anywhere, those that enjoy or avoid the summer sun and heat.

Find an activity where older women want to avoid the summer heat if you want. Maybe look for a summer mixed bowling in your age range.
If you go after outside active women, beaches, pools, parks with a pond, trails for running or walking. Most outdoor women love being around water…

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about the sports you mentioned is that if any women your age are still that physically active, they would be on a women's only team or being in the stands and already hooked to a male player.

Two types of summer women anywhere, those that enjoy or avoid the summer sun and heat.

Find an activity where older women want to avoid the summer heat if you want. Maybe look for a summer mixed bowling in your age range.
If you go after outside active women, beaches, pools, parks with a pond, trails for running or walking. Most outdoor women love being around water…
thanks yeah women love nature too!

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some, not all. Pick the type you want, then decide where they will be …
I want a woman that loves to go for walks along the shores of the lake. so...... yeah I guess I can go for walks outside then

Billtx49

Reaction score
I want a woman that loves to go for walks along the shores of the lake. so...... yeah I guess I can go for walks outside then
Seeking compatibility in a woman is elite action. Spend enough time in good locations and you will find what you want…

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeking compatibility in a woman is elite action. Spend enough time in good locations and you will find what you want…
I'm in Madison wisconsin. I can go to State street then. I know its on campus but they have locations in that all woman do is people watch lol

Billtx49

Reaction score
I'm in Madison wisconsin. I can go to State street then. I know its on campus but they have locations in that all woman do is people watch lol
You have at least three lakes there within city limits right? Visit the botanical gardens also.
Bottom line, if you start frequenting women enticing places, do so at different times of the day for optimal exposure …

I hear there’s a wealth of waterfront restaurants/ bars also.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have three lakes there within city limits right? Visit the botanical gardens also.
Bottom line, if you start frequenting women enticing places, do so at different times of the day for optimal exposure …
Definitely . thanks for the insight. I am gonna do day and night game around the lakes and restaurants . See what I can do.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you’re in Madison WI? I love it there. So great for game and the women are so fit. Pretty big city too iirc.

I’m absolutely gonna book a B and B and game again there one day.

You’d probably do well just doing street Daygame from what I remember. In the restaurant area most likely like some other members in this thread mentioned.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you’re in Madison WI? I love it there. So great for game and the women are so fit. Pretty big city too iirc.

I’m absolutely gonna book a B and B and game again there one day.

You’d probably do well just doing street Daygame from what I remember. In the restaurant area most likely like some other members in this thread mentioned.
thanks bro i appreciate it. I agree I am gonna do daygame near the capital and do night game at the restaurants and bars.