"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Hot women that don't respond to guys that are a challenge

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Does anyone believe that there are attractive women out there that just don't respond to CF/challenge/mystery a guy that is in control, just because it is a punch to her fragile bloated ego that you are not fawning over her and falling in love like all the other guys?

I believe I have met one, I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with this or have stories about these types.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
More like insecurity

Yes, I do think there are some women like that. Mostly the ones who simply think they're less desirable than they are.

But they're the exception, not the rule.
 

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2002
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
london, England
Originally posted by Jvesti
Does anyone believe that there are attractive women out there that just don't respond to CF/challenge/mystery a guy that is in control, just because it is a punch to her fragile bloated ego that you are not fawning over her and falling in love like all the other guys?

I believe I have met one, I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with this or have stories about these types.
Basically if she doesn't respond, means she doesn't fancy you, deal with it.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
It doesn't really matter whether she responds or not. Your attitude should be who cares?


I think the women you're referring to instinctively know that your "challenge" is an act and not really how you feel. You'd be surprised at how good some women are at picking up on insincerity.


My advice, don't sweat it, really adopt the attitude that you don't give a shlt. Because when you have that mind set, it doesn't really matter if she digs you or not.
 
Top