Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot or Not?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just checked mine, it's a 9 with 165 votes, face only though.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
face only i got a 9.7 after like 100+ votes, then i took it off. the body one, i got 9.8 after like 800 votes last time i checked.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine went from an average 6.8 to a respectable 8.0 and back down to an embarrassing 6.3. My picture has only been on there for a day, so hopefully the score will eventually get a bit more stable (and higher as well).

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On hotornot, you have to keep in mind a few things when you put your picture up, in this order of importance:

1. The main demographic that will be rating your picture - which for hotornot seems to be 14-25 year old middle class white suburban girls from the US.

2. The popular trend at the time - this time its either hiphop or A&F etc.

3. Your picture - look good.

To get a 9.9 just stay fit and look like the current trend or the all-american boy.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by photo 1
loads of sad guys go through rating everyone a 1 or a 2.
This is true. I do this for at least one hour every day. Deflating other peoples self esteem makes me feel better about myself.
:cheer:

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bradshaw
This is true. I do this for at least one hour every day. Deflating other peoples self esteem makes me feel better about myself.
:cheer:
seriously...an hour a day? :crackup:

i got an 8.5 for my face only... after about 500 votes...i don't check it anymore though...

some girls just have high votes because they're wearing something skimpy...because their faces sometimes looks crap, but because they're showing cleavage, they're 7s or 8s...imo, that's bull

eh, who cares anyway though...i hate how you have to pay to send emails to girls who are your double-matches

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend told me that the 'Hot or Not' website factors out the extreme votes you get to give you a more accurate score. For example if 90% of your votes are 9 or 10 and 10% of the votes are 1, then they don't weigh the '1' votes as much. Does anyone know if this is true? If it is, then I have wasted hours of my life!

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some things I've noticed on hotornot.

If you're hispanic, asian, or middle-eastern, look out. No matter how good you look, you will get rated lower than the all-american. This doesn't mean you're less attractive, just that people are biased.

You're not based SOLELY on your looks but also on the quality of the photo. Make sure it's vibrant and crisp and that people can see your face.

Fitness is priority one. Fat people never score well on hotornot, and chubby people get points deducted.

Priority two is a tie between skin and hair. One pimple on your chin can ruin your rating. Try to take a picture that shows you at your best in this regard. Have a stylish haircut. It helps a LOT.

Shezzler, the pic is blurry, the pose is a bit weird, and your short haircut highlights your large forehead. Not trying to be an *******, just honest. I have a big forehead too. You should consider sweeping some hair along the sides of your head to minimize the boldness of your forehead. I know this because I have a big forehead too.

With a lot of tweaks, I brought myself from a 6.5 to a 9.6.

This mainly involved my hairstyle, skin, style, and picture quality... so yeah.

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OZBSEYH&key=CDJ

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=BYSSBUK&key=HJY

Those are my new pics. 9.8 and 9

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/Stinger911/WFDevinKelly42.jpg

There's the old AFC me of 3 years ago. I didn't get this one rated but I'm sure it would be a lot lower, and I was just a mess internally back then.

Cheers,

-Duke

Vandermast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I get the idea, Shezzler, that you are trying to sell me a used car:confused:

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vandermast
Why do I get the idea, Shezzler, that you are trying to sell me a used car:confused:
i hope you don't want to take him for a test drive

:crackup:

edit...i don't get what you meant by that?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
Some things I've noticed on hotornot.

If you're hispanic, asian, or middle-eastern, look out. No matter how good you look, you will get rated lower than the all-american. This doesn't mean you're less attractive, just that people are biased.
Yeah I've noticed that too. Take an indian or hispanic girl and put them up against a girl of equal(ok, so this is hard to measure) beauty that looks american, and the white girl will always win.

I've gone through HoN and seen smoking smoking hot indian and black girls who get rated 7's, then I see a toothpick white girl who looks like an inbred hick from virginia, but because she's white and skinny, she gets a 9.

HoN is not a good measuring stick.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upon seeing the ratings on hotornot, I came to this conclusion:

Everyone agrees on what is ugly, but few agree on beauty.

That is why that smokin hot latina or indian chick will never get the 9.9: most USAers don't find that look attractive, be it racism, personal preference, ignorance, trendiness etc. However, some pudgy bottle blonde with a good cleavage shot will get 10s down the board.

On the other side of the coin, ugly people of ALL races and colors get 2s and 1s. Fat is fat, no matter who your parents are.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hot or not rating is BULLSH!T.... some idiots just go onto it and rate you 1 to make themselves feel better.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
The hot or not rating is BULLSH!T.... some idiots just go onto it and rate you 1 to make themselves feel better.
We're not all idiots. :D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bradshaw
We're not all idiots. :D
tsk tsk tsk :kick:

:crackup:

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
The guys who rate others below there expected levels are pathetic individuals :(

Sarge on...
I think that I am going to rate your picture now. This one’s for you.;)